It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I did not do anything to them. The vendetta was proven too be true, and they desperately wanted me dead, lol.

Can you people not accept there is bad people out there doing horrendous things.

Understand, not one thing have i done to these females ever. Time has proven me right and its came out this stuff was going on, and personally i will never ever have a conversation with females again in my life ever, and thats a fact.

If a group of people wanted you dead, and kept on doing horrendous things to your life, would you ever have anything to do with them, no.

You people do not have to believe anything, but the facts came out, lol, and i was proven right, and i am still here.

Shame how the police put in all that effort for those females to wreck my life, and got no where.

Hint

Police really do try to kill people and destroy people for there friends, and alot of people that this sort of thing happened too, must of never spoken out, but i will never stop.

Pure evil in this world.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I was married to a WOMAN for 2 YEARS and she did me nothin but wrong-- constantly calling me "Inchworm, Inchworm-- yer nothin but a little inchworm!! You little man!'. She was nothin but a drunk witch and when she was drinking (always) she made me sleep on the durn picnic table!
She didnt' appreciate a durn thing I done for hers.

edit on 11-2-2011 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

lol, at least you can move on.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I once worked in a prison, so I KNOW there is evil in the world....I had to deal with some pretty evil men, but I don't think all men are evil. Same thing with women.....but sadly, I get the impression that you are closed minded, so you may never accept that. I guess your only alternative is to be celibate or date men.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

yep what ever, you have no idea of what i have been through, and we will agree to disagree.

Amazing how all females are sweetness and all things, and they do make up what ever they want and the police and gov will set out to kill innocent people for them.

What is truly amazing is the concept that people can ruin a persons life, but you cannot hate them, amazing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

I highly doubt this theory of yours, although I have met some scary women.
2nd

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

I wonder why women treat you bad? Is it something you are doing or not doing? (not saying it IS, just wondering if you considered that) I can understand why some men think women are selfish and greedy.....to be honest, I know a few....BUT not all women are that way. Maybe you have just looked in the wrong places? I have NEVER cared about money or material things....sure, I LIKE nice things, but I would rather be poor with a man who loves and respects me, than to be with a rich man who doesn't and treats me bad. I hope that one day you meet a woman who will change your mind, because like one poster said, there are good and bad women AND men....you just have to find them. I have had boyfriends who lied and cheated, but I know ALL men are not that way....it goes both ways.

Not Andy but you nailed it. Why is this such an uncommon value/character trait in todays time when it should be the only thing that matters in the big pic

Society really has become shallow.

Morals seem to change pending mood

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Amazing how all females are sweetness and all things, and they do make up what ever they want and the police and gov will set out to kill innocent people for them.

Andy, you're not listening to what people are saying. It's not ALL females who do this, the same with the police. It's just the very small minority. Hating on an entire gender or hating on anyone and everyone in uniform Isn't the way to go about things.

Blaming ALL of them because of the actions of a select few is just silly.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You do not know my life, and i was proven right. Amazing how like police, they always say, oh small group of bad apples, no most police are bad apples.

I am not listening to your posts and never will, and i had 19 years of experience of it, and all they did was prove me right.

Amazing how people do not want to accept pure evil exists, and you want to be ignorant thats your choice.

I came in this thread to tell my experience, if you people have other experiences thats your life, and its your problem. I am writing this stuff, and you know all those who read my posts of how blunt i am here. I choose to be that way as its better for me, and i bet others who where destroyed like me never spoke out.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
I was married to a WOMAN for 2 YEARS and she did me nothin but wrong

No offense but you make it sound like being married to a woman was a punishment?
Just some constructive criticism but a screen name of inchworm, calling yourself a Macho man w/an Av that makes you look like the village people is probably not productive to a healthy relationship with a women.
edit on 11-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Sadly, that is true.....people just seem like they don't want to put out an effort to change, they just want their own gratification..... when it doesn't go their way, they just dump their boyfriend/dirlfriend, and move on to the next disasterous relationship. A relationship is give and take. If one person does all the taking, it gets old fast. No one is perfect, man or woman. I wish the OP could see that hate just breeds hate, and negativity attracts more negativity.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

No offense but you make it sound like being married to a woman was a punishment?
Just some constructive criticism but a screen name of inchworm, calling yourself a Macho man w/an Av that makes you look like the village people is probably not productive to a healthy relationship with a women.

Listen heres, the ladies KNOW that I'm a tough guy (workin out at MUSCLE BEACH, etc
) and they LOVES IT

They love my avatar picture and many of the womens HERE have told me so

And no matter what nobuddy says, I lives with a guy (Rod), yeah, but we're just best Buds, NOTHING ELSE!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well, with all due respect but all I can say to you is move on with your life.

Bad things have happened, and I'm sorry that they did. Bad things have happened to me too you know but guess what? I'm not letting that stuff from the past make me miserable and I'm not letting It destroy my life. I mean just reading your posts on the boards, particularly in this thread, you don't seem happy in the slightest anymore. You have so much hate and rage against people - particularly women and police officers, and you aren't even trying to change that. You seem absolutely determined to remain unhappy (something you can change if you honestly tried).

And you seem to be adamant that what ever happened is something no one else could ever comprehend but that's wrong. Believe It or not, people have gone through worse and come out a hell of a lot better.

Whether you believe me or not is not an issue, It's a fact.

I seriously don't want to see you unhappy you know, especially to the extent that you are. I just wish you would at least try and open your eyes and enjoy life a little bit because Its not exactly going to be there for ever.[

EDIT: You might not think It, but theres a lot of good in this world.

If you look, you'll find it.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Australiana

Females should be taught in schools, not all males want anything to do with them, and this should of been taught to them, as they clearly never work this out for themselves.

Andy, I have to say, if there are decent women around you, I'm quite sure they can feel the repellent force field you've put up around yourself, and will stay away. I can feel it all the way over in central Canada. It's very powerful. If the women are not staying away from you, I just don't know what's the matter with them. :shk: Unless the only ones you attract are the women that are truly evil. There are truly evil people of both genders.

If I'm ever over in your country, I'm sure that I will recognize you, just from your energy, and I promise you, I will not speak to you, look at you, or come near you in any way.

I do hope you have a soft spot somewhere in your heart for some type of pet, whether it be a cat, hamster, bird, lizard, or fish. No one should spend life completely alone, and animals never have agendas. They are honest creatures.

edit on 11-2-2011 by snowspirit because:
I don't know......

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I will never consider even having a conversation with one till i die.

So, how do you avoid that when participating in a discussion forum like this? Umm...you do realize that you've been conversing with several women on this thread?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Women are subconsciously drunk on their social status. The feminism movement #ed everything up.

Now there is an imbalance between the genders and neither is happy.

Materialism and consumerism only compound things.

Finding a real woman who represents feminine ideals is near impossible in developed countries.

Men need to man the # up, despite social programming, and balance the scales.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Mayura because: grammar

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

YOUS dont' know my buddy Andy like I do-- ya'll are WRONG

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you don't want to read people's responses, then why are you here posting?
Are we to just read your OP and not respond? Sorry but this is not how it works. If you don't want to hear people's responses...then don't post.
edit on 11-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

I will never consider even having a conversation with one till i die.

So, how do you avoid that when participating in a discussion forum like this? Umm...you do realize that you've been conversing with several women on this thread?

I'll say this for Andy: Hardy-har-HAR, wise guy

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder

Listen heres, the ladies KNOW that I'm a tough guy (workin out at MUSCLE BEACH, etc
) and they LOVES IT

They love my avatar picture and many of the womens HERE have told me so

And no matter what nobuddy says, I lives with a guy (Rod), yeah, but we're just best Buds, NOTHING ELSE!

AND when they see me, they KNOW that I'm the one for them

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join