It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Not really, its just that I trust em as much as you do... Just a difference of perspective. Luckily I havent had the same experiences that you describe. On the other hand I've had my own share

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hey look... don't worry about that "miserable" guy! I mean isn't it very obvious? He is either a hard core Islamic or an extreme homosexual. Either way us "evil" ones are much better off than someone like him even talking to us or that our lucky star will shine on us that he would give us his time of day.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Exactly your better off.

Why your gender brought me into your rubbish gossip, and vendettas is beyond me, but they should of had your attitude.

Females should be taught in schools, not all males want anything to do with them, and this should of been taught to them, as they clearly never work this out for themselves.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Exactly your better off.

Why your gender brought me into your rubbish gossip, and vendettas is beyond me, but they should of had your attitude.

Females should be taught in schools, not all males want anything to do with them, and this should of been taught to them, as they clearly never work this out for themselves.

Fail.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
it is my opinion, that a woman who manipulates her natural ability to nurture, to deceive the hearts of men, is no different from a man useing his physical ability to dominate a woman.

i also believe one deserves the other. people who toy with others feelings and emotions, deserve to be physically pushed around. Likewise, people who push others around physically deserve to be mentally raped.

i think its better to just not exploit whatever ability you have.

i do however believe that women posses a unique ability that allows them to deceive even themselves. all too often i observe girls "playing dumb" when it is convenient for the situation, when its obvious they are fully aware of what they are doing/is going on. this is a very dangerous practice as it more often than not leads to serious character flaws, and problems.

when somebody gets everything they want, they tend to never grow up. in my humble opinion we now have a world full of sexually promiscuous 12 year olds (mentally) with ADD. people let their attention zero in on the first piece of @ss that walks by, even when they already have a mate. it all starts with somebody lying to themselves, be it the married guy with wandering eyes, or the girl that has a boyfriend but still insists on advertising her @ss everytime she leaves the house. When caught both parties deny that they are or ever were doing it and then get defensive etc... both parties know what they are doing, but what i dont understand is why even be in a relationship if thats how you behave? furthermore why lie to yourself and pretend that you werent, thats what perpetuates it all.

theres no more pride or virtue (or love for that matter). Just deceit, and what your able to get away/not get away with.

commitment is gone too, most people these days will jump at the first "better choice" that walks by. Oh sure they may pretend like that isnt the case, and that the first relationship just so happened to suddenly start having problems. but they are just lying to themselves, and like i said, this is what keeps it all perpetuated..as it is very doubtful that person will be the last..

its gotten to the point where its easier to change what is considered "normal" around you, than to just change yourself. somehow, its seems ok when everybody else is doing it too.. it must be the "new normal". if you can get a group of people to nod their heads at whatever your about to say (regardless if its true) your going to have enough confidence to believe it, even if you know it to be untrue. hell, its happening in this very thread.

ill probably even be subconsciously attacked by the very people im talking about for posting this

if i say that i speak out of experience, it will be assumed that all of my opinions have been formed around one bad girl/bad relationship.

however if i say the opposite, then it sounds like mere speculation and that what im saying doesn't actually happen in the real world.

ill just leave it unsaid, so that i at least get the satisfaction of watching the "experts" attempt to educate me about myself.
[
edit on 11-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
if i say that i speak out of experience, it will be assumed that all of my opinions have been formed around one bad girl/bad relationship.

however if i say the opposite, then it sounds like mere speculation and that what im saying doesn't actually happen in the real world.

ill just leave it unsaid, so that i at least get the satisfaction of watching the "experts" attempt to educate me about myself.

Exactly, people like us all make assumptions about posts. This is the sort of thing i could of written.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
for the record, i do not think women are inherently evil. Just more vulnerable to being consumed or driven by it.

this is due in part to their lack of self respect.

when it comes down to admitting guilt, women typically have a difficult time "manning up" on their own. perhaps that is how the very origins of the idiom came to be?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Where are you? What is your culture? Is english you first language - you don't type as it is. What happened to you? Are you a sacraficial male, born under a full moon living in a coven that is trying to kill you? (I joke) What are you talking about all women tried to kill you? You really seem to sound as if you come from a culture where women are not seen or heard. Are they covered head to toe? Were you raised seperately and then in your small forays out into the world of woman you had a bad experience? Really, WTF happened to you?

You keep saying women tried to kill you - how and why - and did you go to the authorities?

It is a HUGE world in numbers my friend. Maybe it is the female/male view in your culture that has you confused. Or maybe you are just very, very, very mentally disturbed and really need some help. It must be very hard for you to even live in this world when you & your gender are the minority. Do you hate ALL females to include female children and babies - or does the hate start when females reach a certain age? If you hate little children just based on their gender you have a serious problem, you are mentally ill.

Maybe you think woman are trying to kill you because you have creeped them out with your hate and views and they have expressed this to the authorities. Did you stalk an object of your affection and the law came down on you? How did these women try and kill you, were you flushed out of the bush by a female hunting party?

Really what happened to you????????

I want ALL of you to seriously stop and think, if this thread was based on an skin color, ethnic type or religion it would NOT be tolerated. (well maybe a little, but not as much as gender hate) Why in the world is gender hate tolerated?

When "woman" hating, does it start at a certain age, like early adulthood? Do you just hate reproductive age range females that reject you or do you hate your momma?
(which is dang sure sometimes justifiable!)
Do you hate little girls and old grannies too? Maybe if you think of females from birth to grave you will find you don't hate them as much as you think.

Maybe the hate is fear of rejection - projected. Maybe you had a real trauma at the hands of some very bad people that happened to be females. But to just hate over half of humanity is not logical, and if that is the case please seek therapy.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I totally agree with your first post (but not your second one). Maybe women don't have self confidence because they are bombarded with unattainable qualities of what we should act/look like and then hear remarks from men of what we should act/look like. These situations bring our self esteem to about "0" by time we reach the age of 12 years old which is probably why we lack self worth. It is the pits and I am sure that men have very real and similar issues within their own genders.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I have a lot of self respect. I am a female veteran of combat - is that "manning up" enough for you?
I could hate men for all the crap and abuse they gave me during my over 20 years in uniform - but I don't - I dislike some of them, just as I dislike some females. It is all about the individual. To be honest I am straight female, but I don't understand them well myself having worked with all men for most of my adult years. I can speak to male sterotypes being incorrect - it really is the INDIVIDUAL.

I think disliking women is the same as any other racist kind of view - it comes down to culture, maybe even micro culture (your own family) shaping the views. It also comes down to how you view your momma, and how your daddy viewed your momma in front of you. The big deep longstanding dislike of females is usually related to your momma. The more superficial dislike of females around your own age - is related to your personal experiences regarding romantic relationships can be healed and or worsened depending on the choices you make.
edit on 11-2-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i could say the same thing about men ....

they have the ability to get a girl pregnant then leave them without a backwards glance ...

their more prone to physical violence towards women then the other way around ...

they enjoy more freedom little or no remorse if a realtionship ends....

the bulk of the male gender are all really immature pricks no matter what their age . ... men fear total commitment would rather live with and screw really large fat women broken ribs be damned ....

out of all of my exs all of them ended up with fat women ...

the irony of it ...
while i ended up with crapy life and ruined for anybody else ....

thanks MIke, william and Lee

edit on 11/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Man, there sure are a lot of bitter bitter people on here..

come on people, try to see life from a different perspective and live a little....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
Man, there sure are a lot of bitter bitter people on here..

come on people, try to see life from a different perspective and live a little....

Here here!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Im getting really tired of all the female bashing on this site.

You men have SERIOUS issues it seems.

Not all women are evil just as not all men are evil.

I'm sick and tired of having to fight multiple stereo types in life because of the idiot evil women, just as I am sure good men are sick of the evil men ruining it for them.

Seriously though I have never seen so much female hating on one site.

Don't let em get to you babes, cos believe me some I've had the misfortune to encounter on here recently must be weighed down with the size of the chip on their shoulder

BTS always used to be a fun site where people had a bit of a laugh, a place to make some incredible friends, and its a damn shame that a few are spoiling it for the majority.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Couldn't agree more..

If only people took your advice more often.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You obviously have a clear problem with females as many on this thread.
Let me tell you something, I love my mother, she took care of me and my brothers and sisters. She loves me.
Therefore she is not evil. Actually she is really good.
Now I have a girlfriend and she is the bomb. I love women. They are sweet, sensitive, intellegent and many more things.
Women are not evil. Some are, just like some men.
It's the individual.
So this is an epic fail, because my women have been nothing but good to me and still are.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Rising Against

No thanks, i will just be honest about what happened to me, and the way i feel. Thats what these boards are about.

Not everyone sees things in the same way, and i just speak about my experience, and you lot about yours.

Andy, I understand and supports your right to express yerself any way you need to

Your bud,
Ronnie

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Good for you inchworm.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
YES
Line two: YES
Line three: Men YES
Humans are humans but we're not "ALL" evil. Some just have frequently better days than others. That's as PC as I can get with it ladies. We still love ya!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I wonder why women treat you bad? Is it something you are doing or not doing? (not saying it IS, just wondering if you considered that) I can understand why some men think women are selfish and greedy.....to be honest, I know a few....BUT not all women are that way. Maybe you have just looked in the wrong places? I have NEVER cared about money or material things....sure, I LIKE nice things, but I would rather be poor with a man who loves and respects me, than to be with a rich man who doesn't and treats me bad. I hope that one day you meet a woman who will change your mind, because like one poster said, there are good and bad women AND men....you just have to find them. I have had boyfriends who lied and cheated, but I know ALL men are not that way....it goes both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join