It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

Yes my horns hold up my halo.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
All humanity = some evil
some evil = some men + some women - good men + good women = some men and women are good and some are evil

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What happened to denying ignorance guys? As far as I've seen quite a few posts on this thread are from men living in blissful ignorance on this subject. Read this thread Men Vs. Women

If you don't come to your senses after that, then you're nothing but cowards.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wouldnt say all.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I hear ya there man. My last gf had to be a succubus. When was with her I was like hypnotized, and I believed all her lies until I bugged her computer with a keylogger and found out the truth, when I told her I had put a key logger on her pc she flipped out on me and started beating me in the face with her lap-top... needless to say her son called the cops and she went to jail.... I could swear she was sucking the energy right out of me!!!!

Stupid woman... She could have broken her laptop.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1mabeliever
Seems men are good at "women bashing" in more ways than one. This is my opinion and reply to the OP. All women are not evil at all. Both sexes can be as bad as each other, for whatever reason(s). But to all the men on this thread:- if it were not for women, none of us would be here. They are givers of life and men could not survive without them but women would only need a few healthy men to continue a predominantly female society. Or a bank of healthy sperm and no men at all.

Women are by far the stronger sex and we should be living in a Matriarchal society rather than the male egotistical one we currently find ourselves in. I would agree with the statement that the the world would be a much better place if it was run by women.

Power to my sisters!

This is textbook of public education non standards at work here. This means a television/movie/magazine education in "I'm sitting on the only one in town." You have to go to pubic school to get this dumb. People are not naturally this dumb on their own. You have to become educated into it. Try some common sense not political slogans and self promotion techniques so popular today in politics and politically financed public education.

Let us say for example that you got rid of 80 to 90 percent of the males in this world and only 10 per cent are left.

Who is going to maintain your homes, cars, offices, air conditioners, and all the other trappings of your lives...you know..shopping malls...et al. Who is going to pull your wagon for you when the going gets rough?? Other women?? You know .."strong women" are going to make up the difference or are they going to be cutting each others throats to get the 10 percent of the males out of which only less than 1 percent know how the items which make your life easier and more convenient even work and operate??

Who is going to do this for you 1mabeliever?? Do you know how to keep a steam turbine running...to turn a generator to make electricity for everyone else...and man it 24/7?? How about running the oil system which keeps a steam turbine running?? The water coolant systems??
Can you even run a portable generator?? And then maintain it..while everyone else..slacks???

How do the goods get to the shelves at the malls and grocery stores?? Do you snap your finger and they arrive because you are one of the "Beautiful Ones" who deserve and are allowed to automatically default through..You deserve it and the others don't??? Do the goods get there because you watch Home and Garden Television? House Hunters International?? The Jewelry Channel??

The last time I checked 1mabeliever it takes two to produce children. It also takes two knowledgeable people to raise children on more than just a television/movie education in "I deserve it the others don't."

I've met strong women...I am not impressed with them nor the slogans surrounding many of them. Most of them are just great consumers who define themselves by status and what they consume. They are little different to me than a Politician and self promotion which is so popular today.

Women are not the stronger sex at all. Most of them wont even take RISKS if the going gets rough. They would rather that someone else take RISKS and they and their children default through. They are good observers and watchers ..while someone else RISKS for them. Let me clear this up..for you..they are "High maintenance."

If you got rid of 80 to 90% of the males in this world the females would take a huge drop in their standard of living..because they would not be able to maintain the systems which allows them such stupidity and ignorance that they hide behind...in the illusion of a "Strong Woman."

A "Strong Woman " or Man never has to declare their strengths. People will quickly know it for themselves.

What today's "Strong Woman " of intellect and wisdom forgets, because of educated ignorance, is that men also give life as well..by their natural RISK taking for the woman and children. This knowledge and concept is totally ignored by most of the women on ATS/BTS in lieu of the "pseudo strong women ..I deserve it the others don't...I'm sitting on the only one in town".. type philosophies of self promotion so popular today.

You have to go to public school to get so ignorant and dumb that one thinks that only women are givers of life.
Only a public school education ...a television, movie, magazine , romance novel education can dumb a people down this far that they think this kind of thinking or non thinking is the cats meow.

The women get away with it so often because the males out here are so ignorant they are even dumber than the women out here. They really are ..!!

A Matriarchal society would be a huge cluster you know what because the "Strong Women " accustomed to defaulting through without RISK ..will not maintain nor desire to maintain the technological systems needed to keep the comfort levels up for all the other women. They are not that noble..no matter how much it pays or doesn't pay. They also don't want the RISK and inconvenience to their "lifestyles and social belief systems...I'll translate that for you.."their Beauty values...ie..the best years of their lives!!."

Someone is going to be doing without. And Women ..even educated women of "Entitlement" thinking are not accustomed to doing without.
And "Entitlement " thinking is not RISK taking...Entitlement thinking is politic..not RISK taking.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 7-7-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I used to be evil but I've been cutting way back. I try to keep my evil acts to 3 or less per day.

Honestly, I don't like females much myself even though I am one. I have never found one I could trust or not worry about them backstabbing me. So I mostly have male friends.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I would say that just some women could be evil. (A good book about it, is 'The Manipulated Man' by a woman Esther Vilar. It is very controversal. There's also 'A men's liberation guide to women' by Sam Fryman. So in this modern western world it's men who really need equality and liberation.) If a woman wants to manipulate the man, wrap him around her little finger, regard him as a pet, and such like - then one could ask, "Does she really love him?"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yes women are evil and since you haven't figured it out yet apparantly I forsee alot more women taking your money.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
For generations women were blamed for making adam eat the apple... The serpent was the master of deceit. He knew adam was easy pickings, but eve would be challenge... Eve got duped by master of deceit, adam got duped by a newbie amatuer. The serpent knew it would be easy with adam, so was happy 2 leave it to an amatuer. Both adam & eve had the same free will to say no.. But where adam should have taken responcibility for his own actions, he instead projects his failings onto poor eve, and she gets blamed for his own lack of restraint. If you read your bible you discover adam couldnt keep his pecker in his fig leaf, & he rapes poor eve. God is furious coz eve is defiled, so ruins gods own plans for her. Thus i ask... Are men evil??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
For generations women were blamed for making adam eat the apple... The serpent was the master of deceit. He knew adam was easy pickings, but eve would be challenge... Eve got duped by master of deceit, adam got duped by a newbie amatuer. The serpent knew it would be easy with adam, so was happy 2 leave it to an amatuer. Both adam & eve had the same free will to say no.. But where adam should have taken responcibility for his own actions, he instead projects his failings onto poor eve, and she gets blamed for his own lack of restraint. If you read your bible you discover adam couldnt keep his pecker in his fig leaf, & he rapes poor eve. God is furious coz eve is defiled, so ruins gods own plans for her. Thus i ask... Are men evil??

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The bible clearly states that eve was created as adams equal, with the purpose of working together as a team. Yet throughout history man has always done his best to keep women subservient, as though they were less value than their true worth. Consider the muslim religion. Women have to cover up from head to toe, coz its all her fault men cant control their lustful urges. The zulu men really have it made tho. The women do all the work, & the only thing the men do is go hunting for an hour or so. If men could get overthemselves long enough to try an equal status as it was intended then maybe the world would have evolved into something far better...
edit on 2-1-2012 by Legend121 because: Post duplicated, couldnt delete, so changed content

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Excuse me! Easy on the stereotyping.. Im attractive, have a brain & know how to use it. Im a sole parent, my house paid for by me & do my own handiwork etc if i need to do a task thats beyond me i get a book & figure it out. Its nice to have a man, but u dont need a man. Where are all the good men, coz i gave up hope on finding one long time ago. It may just be a location issue, but i have many friends in same sitch.. Men are boys here. They can tell u who won the footy, or what latest pc game is, but wouldnt know 1 end of drill from other, or how to plant a tree. Let alone do any of the stuff you mentioned. As for alpha protection -give me a break. They would hide behind me! Caught an ex dipping his wicker else where, so figured he would flog me in2 submission, so i couldnt leave him. Hes the one who ended up on his sorry ass, not me! Show me a real man & i‘

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Women are THE ONLY REASON that Men haven't blown this planet up yet!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Verdanareply to post by Legend121

I agree with your comment, uh, mostly...where, if I may ask, does it say that Adam raped Eve? I must have missed that part.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alilonthecheekyside

I agree with your comment, uh, mostly...where, if I may ask, does it say that Adam raped Eve? I must have missed that part.
its in genesis. The bible was changed & misinterpreted by men throughout history... Are you aware that the opening line of the bible is fraudulent. In the beginning when god... Well in the original it was ilohem - which actually has a dual meaning of goddess or offspring of the goddess. It doesnt actually mean god. Doesnt that put a new spin on things? B4 the fanatics start yelling blasphomy, please do your own research first, & by that i dont mean ask your priest.. If you apply your mind you can do your own translating. Perhaps this is what went wrong with the world, as last passage in bible does warn of a curse if you change any part of the bible...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

its in genesis. The bible was changed & misinterpreted by men throughout history... Are you aware that the opening line of the bible is fraudulent. In the beginning when god... Well in the original it was ilohem - which actually has a dual meaning of goddess or offspring of the goddess. It doesnt actually mean god. Doesnt that put a new spin on things? B4 the fanatics start yelling blasphomy, please do your own research first, & by that i dont mean ask your priest.. If you apply your mind you can do your own translating. Perhaps this is what went wrong with the world, as last passage in bible does warn of a curse if you change any part of the bible...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legend121

Well, it certainly would appear that "someone", has been doing their own translating.
Absolute rubbish, Adam did not rape Eve! And now you imply that GOD is a woman because of one of the jewish words for God "Elohim"? Good Grief please try to get a grip.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Christians may believe the bibles infallible but it was written & re-written by men. Ilohem & ilohim mean 2 different things. The bible also refers to things that have been removed from the book ie: key of soloman, 1 enoch etc If its infallible then please explain story of davids census for example. In 2 samuel, chpt 24 yahweh puts idea of numbering people in2 his mind then punishes crime with plague. Retold in 1 chronicles, chpt 21 its satan who suggests it. This also happens 2 be 1st & only use of satan as proper name in old testament. Again do your own research b4 yelling blasphemy... I could tell you many more such probs, like do not suffer evil doers being changed to witch. So bible is a good guide but thats all it can be as man has tampered with it beyond recognition. Jesus even warned followers about this.. But who‘s gona believe him over the preachers??
edit on 2-1-2012 by Legend121 because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join