It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
reply to post by wellsybelieves

Don't be mad men cause we have the power of the flower!

*Sniff Sniff* *DROOOOOOLS*

Oh you are soooo right
)))

And you're all soft too, especially the soft ones.

buzz buzz buzz...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by Caji316

Our problem isn't with him speaking about something that happened to him. What we have a problem with is his hate for all women for the alleged actions of a few.

Which I may add, is either a new addition to his tale, or repressed from before.

He used to put his weirdness down to the boys in his school who would distance themselves from his for him being different.

In the last 2 or 1 year hes conconcted this story.

I think he likes it, personally, or has gone so far into convincing himself that he makes new stuff up and believes it.

Oh but his cop hate has always been there. I agree with him 80% on that too.

but I like ladies... gosh theyre just so nice.. a stare can turn me into melted butter.. nomnomnom..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by brindle
Women all look better at 2 a.m. after chugging back beers and shots all day.

Oh look... Evidence that no good, self respecting woman wants a drunk. How surprising.

I starred your post, then realised Im drinking...

Now Im confused and worried.. Oo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
Lookee here, people-- and I'm only gonna say this once. Andy is my friend and I would appreciates if people would stop baiting him and being mean. If his personal opinions bothers you so much then just ignore his posts and don't comment. It's real simple.

GET BACK ON THE SET OF GENERATION KILL.

YOUS GOTS SOME SOLDIRS TO TELLS OFFS!!!11

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
reply to post by inchworm

I have read this thread and I think the people who have responded to Andys posts have been quite fair.

I`ll also add that by them posting questions to him to better understand and help him is being more of a friend to him than what you are showing.

Oh and on topic,everyone is capable of evil through our choice of actions.

Agreed, except that badw0lf moron.. He's just a troll. I'd put him on ignore if there was still an ignore button.

I mean, what a clown..

Coh, good lord...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
^^ LOOK I spammed..

must be late..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by andy1033

I once worked in a prison, so I KNOW there is evil in the world....I had to deal with some pretty evil men, but I don't think all men are evil. Same thing with women.....but sadly, I get the impression that you are closed minded, so you may never accept that. I guess your only alternative is to be celibate or date men.

Hmm though I think andy is wasting his time on hate and his agenda to get his message out about his lot in life, the same could be said for me on some things, and everybody else on whatever they happen to strongly not like ie hate. But though he is right on the women assuming things about him without really reading what he says. And he has been at it for so long I think it's probably second nature for him to spread his message on this or any other board he is or was on.

So here is my take on andy, no he was never interested in women in the first place to begin with, so saying his views and words are because he cant find a woman, is totally incorrect, because he does not like women as most likely all of us at one time or another have heard him say. IE not interested in them sexually what so ever, and now not interested in even talking to them because of his experiences with them.

So when he says they ruined his life, it's not some "oh he had a bad relationship" thing, it's more along the lines of a vendetta by whoever or whatever woman or women, on him for whatever reason. And apparently these same women knew some cops and they all got together and decided to ostracise's him or just plain make life hard on him, and somewhere in there electronic mind control comes in, maybe thats code for they all got online on Facebook and started spreading stuff about him, or something more sinister, who knows really, at least according to what I read of his posts now and then on this site. So this is some sort of discrimination, or agenda. And not about relationships especially the sexual kind that he has with women, for you see he is gay, and if anything this might be along the lines of discrimination that he has had to deal with in his life because of that, if anything.

Hopefully on the next thread I read and andy comes in to give his perspective it wont turn into some belligerent and questions on his masculinity and relations with women. Because its not about that, he was never masculine or manly or whatever they call it now a days, and he was never interested in women in the first place. It's about his experience against an agenda by some women against him at least thats what he says, that lead to his agenda against women. Round and round we go.

Anyways, Nothing against you StealthyKat, Just wanted to get that out there, because a little bird keeps telling me that I will run into this again on some other threads, just trying to minimize the same old, same old question that they keep asking him.

Now to the question of the thread. Are women all evil?.... No... They are no different then any other group or gender or individual out there. But they are women, and will do what they do. Just like men are men and will do what they do.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETeeTime
Just do what I do - only date women with multiple personalities. I've found that more often than not, at least one of them won't be evil and might actually think you're cool.

Boy do I have the girl for you!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Oh look... Evidence that no good, self respecting woman wants a drunk. How surprising.

If you are not using it to wallow in self pity everyday of your life, I forgive you... So long as you don't come near me with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
And not about relationships especially the sexual kind that he has with women, for you see he is gay, and if anything this might be along the lines of discrimination that he has had to deal with in his life because of that, if anything.

I thought apart from the above, that you made a pretty fair summary of what I have read of his posts.

Do you have to be gay to not like women?

I personally detect a general misanthropy with a pronounced lean towards mysogyny.
edit on 12-2-2011 by KilgoreTrout because: terrible spelling only moderately improved

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I have hesitated to bring this up because there is the possibility that I got confused somewhere. Based on posts from roughly a year ago I was left with the impression that Andy was not gay but asexual. I swear I remember him saying at one point, that he wasn't attracted to either sex.
edit on 12-2-2011 by calstorm because: forgot the w in the word "was"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I have hesitated to bring this up because there is the possibility that I got confused somewhere. Based on posts from roughly a year ago I as left with the impression that Andy was not gay but asexual. I swear I remember him saying at one point, that he wasn't attracted to either sex.

I think everyone just wants to push him over to that side because he doesn't go around bitching about men.
the fact that he mentions it over and over makes me think he thinks about women A LOT because society has kind of suggested this is where he should find companionship and he's got problems with doing this at the same time he is obviously wanting to be social by talking to people online and all (or perhaps most) need companionship... so maybe he should just explore the other side of the field or something.
edit on 12-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

If you are not using it to wallow in self pity everyday of your life, I forgive you... So long as you don't come near me with it.

Hahaha, thats what Mints are for isnt it !!

Oo

8]

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Poor we andy..

No i found out at school, it was just as much the female parts as much as liking other males. I found that the liking other males, was secondary, to the dislike of females. At school i do not think the liking other males, was not the problem, when they found out that i did not like the idea of females, that was the real problem.

If you do not hate gays, i think you cannot really answer. But like how they say that gays are unnatural, etc....

He hates your vag wommens.. put your knickers back on.. you husseys!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Poor andy

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hahaha, thats what Mints are for isnt it !!

Oo

8]

Mints are fine but there are other tell-tale signs.

For example, do they make brain mints?

Ok, you can come around me after drinking as long as the booze is gone and you pretend like I'm a library.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ok, you can come around me after drinking as long as the booze is gone and you pretend like I'm a library.

Oohh !!

I'll read you all over and never put you back!!

*Think I should run away now, the creep meter is bleeping lol*

8]~~

edit on 12/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Do you have to be gay to not like women? I personally detect a general misanthropy with a pronounced lean towards mysogyny.

Dont know about that part about hating women because they were born women, he seems to be like he has more of a vendetta against women for something they did to him? And I really don't see what andy is so worked up over, but I dont think he hates women, just more along the lines of wanting to get his message out, that he does not like women.
If that makes sense, which it probably doesn't.

You could always ask him, but one thing I have found out asking questions on sensitive matters to anybody, is that asking never really answers anything asked.

edit on 12-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: sleepy can't confabulate or configureate a sensible sentence.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Based on posts from roughly a year ago I was left with the impression that Andy was not gay but asexual. I swear I remember him saying at one point, that he wasn't attracted to either sex.

Hmm maybe somebody should start a thread called. "What the hell is andy1033 talking about" And we can all speculate on what he is, and what he is talking about, while he does his thing, and relates his story of how women and the police ruined his life with mind control. kind of like this thread, only with a different name

I.E....Just messing if you read this andy, I think your pretty cool actually, and way more manlier then me. I'f it was me in your shoes I would of gave up long ago, on the quest of trying to get, the message out that women and the police ruined my life. You however are like some sort of one man army on this site, like clockwork your always there letting us know what you think, about women and the police. Now that is dam manly, to take on a whole site mostly set against you. You better be careful I might start thinking your a real manly man, who does manly things.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Oohh !!

I'll read you all over and never put you back!!

*Think I should run away now, the creep meter is bleeping lol*

8]~~

edit on 12/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

Oh, you could have done much worse.

A few things crossed my mind that my statement could have opened up after hitting submit but your concoction of words will do just fine and I think I will keep the rest to myself.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

And a very happy woman I am sure!!! Dang Boy you are singing a sweet-sweet song. I hope you have sons so you add some quality men like yourself to the world!!! If you do have a son - what a lucky boy to see a man Love his momma so. If you have girls they are gonna have a rough time finding a guy like dad. I hope your woman yins back your yang. It is beautiful when it all works in Love.

Thank you. Coming from a woman it's a honor. I do have an adult (over 30) son, and a daughter, (over 30) from my previous 29 year marriage to an abusive and greedy woman. My current wife is young, young enough to be my daughter, in fact, when she was real young, her and my daughter worked at Burger King together. She has two boys from her previous marriage to an abusive man. The youngest stepson is all about respecting and honoring women, starting with his Mom, the oldest is like his Dad, sad to say, and attempts to control every situation. He just turned 13. We both share the same knowledge and faith too.

My daughter, who learned many things about men as a child, married when she graduated college, she was a virgin, and she has been married to her hubby for 10 years now. She told me on the night of her graduation party that she had learned more about life from me than from any school. I cried when she said that. She has a son that is developmentally challenged. He could not have a better Mom.

My wife and I are perfect for each other, she is Cancer, I am Sagittarius, she is short, I am tall, we both have bad backs, and have had fusion/fixation surgery, we rub each other's backs, counsel each other, love each other, and protect each other. I could not have it better, and I just wish that every marriage could be like ours, without the disabilities, of course.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join