It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women all evil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Here is mathmatical proof:

women = money x time (surely!)
time = money
substitute in..... women = money x money
women = money^2

since money = the root of all evil
money^2 = all evil
women = all evil

OK OK im bored sorry girls

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They're only evil, if they're not in control

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellsybelieves
Here is mathmatical proof:

women = money x time (surely!)
time = money
substitute in..... women = money x money
women = money^2

since money = the root of all evil
money^2 = all evil
women = all evil

OK OK im bored sorry girls

man is nothing without woman
man = 0 - (money x money)
man = 0 - all evil
man + all evil = 0
all good + all evil = 0

therfore man = all good

...cool

(i bet my wife don't buy it though.....she was never much good at maths.)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If women ran this world... Earth would be a more caring, harmonious and loving place. There would be a lot less war, cruelty and greed. Just remember, your own mother who raised you,loved you and gave everything for you was a woman. Yes.. I am a woman

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Never give a woman more than she can chew, or she'll choke and blame it on you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
If women ran this world... Earth would be a more caring, harmonious and loving place. There would be a lot less war, cruelty and greed. Just remember, your own mother who raised you,loved you and gave everything for you was a woman. Yes.. I am a woman

I disagree. Women would go mad with the power and enslave men, do everything that is evil, because well Women are deceitful creatures by nature....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i had a girlfriend once that i was absolutely convinced was a demon succubus sent by Satan to suck the life out of me...even now, after years apart, i am convinced that woman was possessed by pure, unadulterated evil...that girl is lucky i was raised to respect all females...people think the word succubus is a joke, but after that relationship i am convinced that it is a concrete reality...but are ALL women evil? probably not...nevertheless, its always a good idea to keep in mind the words of Blind Willie McTell, "a married man's a fool to think that his wife loves nobody else but him"...no offense ladies, you know i love y'alll...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I hear ya there man. My last gf had to be a succubus. When was with her I was like hypnotized, and I believed all her lies until I bugged her computer with a keylogger and found out the truth, when I told her I had put a key logger on her pc she flipped out on me and started beating me in the face with her lap-top... needless to say her son called the cops and she went to jail.... I could swear she was sucking the energy right out of me!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

Shhh! That we are evil is our biggest secret! Just imagine how bored we'd be without you guys to torture, lol...

Sorry you all had some bad experience with "my kind" ;-)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Thats not funny,
DEMON!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
hahaha... this thread is pretty funny, I've got myself a really detailed opinion on this subject. However as to keep the female ATS-ers on friendly footing I wont be sharing it... Also I have 2 little girls and I can honestly say that they contain not even a speck of evil.... so far......

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

All i know is they wanted to kill my life for not liking them, and you can say what you want. I will never consider even having a conversation with one till i die.

I will always speak honestly on this, and i am glad i never liked them, and they proved me right, ta

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Im getting really tired of all the female bashing on this site.

You men have SERIOUS issues it seems.

Not all women are evil just as not all men are evil.

I'm sick and tired of having to fight multiple stereo types in life because of the idiot evil women, just as I am sure good men are sick of the evil men ruining it for them.

Seriously though I have never seen so much female hating on one site.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Its ok to write what you want about males though. Amazing.

For me i will continue to be really upfront on my thoughts towards them, and they literally set out to kill me. So i think i have a right to voice my opinion on them, and do not say not all of them are like it, lol.

I treat all females the same, ignore them in real life.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

and do not say not all of them are like it, lol.

..Well, they're clearly not.

EDIT: Andy, try posting a positive comment on here for once, seriously just try.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

No thanks, i will just be honest about what happened to me, and the way i feel. Thats what these boards are about.

Not everyone sees things in the same way, and i just speak about my experience, and you lot about yours.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Um I don't bash men at all not even the one who hurt me. I KNOW not all men are the same.

So you make no sense. Don't put words in my mouth.

Also you have got to be the most miserable person alive. You are so negative with relationships and women. Did you have a bad relationship with your mother or a gf or what? What is your damage? You do know not all women are out to use you right? Maybe its you and the women you choose.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You where not murdered by them in effect where you?

My life was murdered by them in effect, and my life is effectively over period, without ever committing any crime, or having anything to do with that gender. The police where used to absolutely wreck my life, and they set out to virtually murder me in london, and these people should be in prison for conspiracy to commit murder

I have had to live with electronic mind control monitoring for 19 years, and these people have never been right one single time, and they wanted to absolutely destroy my life.

How the police get away with the murder campaigns they do for there friends is beyond belief. But i will never stop speaking about them, fact.

I have never had anything to do with females, and they set out to absolutely destroy my life, and there lies and there right to get anyone murdered in society has effectively ended my life.

I have very real reasons for my hate, not some love sickness. They set out to virtually murder me in effect.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Cant say I disagree with andy on the subject.... Its so much harder to be fortunate in love as opossed to slipping up and suffering for it... Most relationships I am aware of drain more energy then they suply, and ALL relationships are prone to stress... The only reasons that make me choose a woman over a man are anatomically oriented... take away that factor and I'd choose for a guy ANY day....

Married 6 years now (and my wife wont read this, I hope
)

I guess our female counterparts must feel the same since marital strive is universal
edit on 11/2/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Na, i have had nothing to do with females, and never wanted anything to do with them, they just virtually planned to absolutely destroy my life for the way i feel.

How the people get away with murders is beyond belief.

I think you missed the point of my thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join