It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFO's - NASA Filmed Objects campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It has occurred to me that no mater how many videos people show, the number one attack is that the video is a hoax. So even those that are genuine are tanted and there is no follow up action. To top it off the term UFO's actually makes a lot of people think quakes and nonsense.

So to give a bit more street cred in the global consciousness and have actual action and answers, this thread is devoted entirely to the topic of NFO's (NASA Filmed objects).

NFO Videos

To help people that upload a bit of footage if you are interested you could either:
- provide follow up research to determine whether first of all it is actual NASA footage. We want to weed out videos that are not credible.
- give your opinion and rank the video (0% to 100%)
- if people could assist every so often to give a rolling top 10, or even top 100 videos that would help narrow down definitive proof.

For instance a listing such as this would result:
- Video No 1. (Rank 100%) Date of footage. Location (coordinates if possible).
- Video No 2. (Rank 100%) Date of footage.
- Video No 3. (Rank 100%) Date of footage.
- Video No 4. (Rank 100%) Date of footage.
- Video No 5. (Rank 100%) Date of footage.
- Video No 6. (Rank 100%) Date of footage.
- Video No 7. (Rank 100%) Date of footage.

The issue with UFO's is this. People have been jumping up and down for over 50 years now since Roswell and it's denial every time. Weather Balloons, chasing planets, you know the drill etc.

The issue is this, the technology that drives this technology is super advanced and is for all humankind to benefit from and know about.

Once rankings start flowing in, send to media as DVD's, to friends, etc....
The big thing also is we need a world wide date to rally. I think every new moon (when the moon casts no light) is probably a good as time as any as the skies are at their most clear (no moon reflection). Thuis symbolises transperancy and also keeps the campaign constant.

To get the ball rolling here is a compliation that is intriguing.

NFO compilation to get the ball rolling

For future videos please try to just have the one instance though and everyone can grill it.

Lets push for this until we get disclosure.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by superbuker

The linked video (Luna Cognita) gets a lot of regular airplay in these forums. With the sound down, it's a great compilation of interesting images and footage. There are alternative explanations for some scenes that are more reasonable than 'omgomgomg!aliens!'

@1:29. The object is 'unidentified' although NASA explain...

ISS007-E-06886 (12 June 2003) --- This image was taken by Expedition 7 NASA ISS Science Officer Ed Lu from the U.S. Destiny Laboratory window. Lu noticed the object floating away from the Station and described it as a 5 centimeter long piece of metal. Station managers and flight controllers estimate that the mass of the object will cause it to de-orbit rapidly and will not cause damage to the Station. Engineers are analyzing the imagery to determine what the object is and where it might have originated. It is likely the object came from the Station because of its similar speed and orbit relative to the Station.
Spaceflight gallery

@1:42. The image is genuine and available at hi-res. To me, it looks more like a lens flare...link.

@1:49. This image looks like a lens artefact. Before the close-up, the hexagonal flares follow the same line of sight that leads to the 'object.'

@2:02. The image is hard to identify as its catalogue number is misidentified as the one at 1:42

@2:16. This is my favourite part; it's amazing. It's a genuine spherical *something* that's been cautiously identified as a water droplet. It's unidentified in my mind until I read something compelling. The original NASA video is available here (object appears at 10:37).

The following segments look like ice particles to me.

@3:16: Bokeh? hi-res source image

It's a good idea for an OP and a single source thread for some of the anomalies out there would be useful.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Luna Cognita does great work but his films only use clips from NASA...

Now secretnasaman aka Martyn Stubbs has lots of footage

However those were captured by him via a TV station receiver dish and trying to get the exact footage from NASA is like pulling teeth from a baby. They have the footage, but the caveat is to request it you need time date and reel number... info that isn't available from Martyn's captures

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Lens flare, bokeh and ice particles?

Et tu Brute?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah I know...

It's still a good video and, you're right, Stubbs has got some intriguing clips of odd lights. The 'sphere' link @2:16 is downloadable if you haven't already got it in the LM Archives.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
STS-80 - 10/10

STS-48 - 9/10

Just my opinion of course.

EDIT: This is also a good one I forgot to add, I don't know what mission this was captured on but it appears to show some sort of weapon being fired (you will notice a large flash of light) and then the UFO suddenly turns around and shoots of into space.

NASA would have you believe that in every single one of these videos all we are seeing are "ice-crystals" (which would instantly melt upon contact with photons and other radiation from the Sun BTW).

edit on 11-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join