It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes Found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Already Posted...DELETE

edit on 2/11/2011 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
someone beat u to it......good video though

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-2-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I applaud the security guard for telling the truth.

I bet they have found a dirty bomb. The CIA found it. By found I meant was expecting it. By Expecting it I meant they created it in order to give to a "terrorist"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
is there any way to survive a nuke?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadpoolfreak1110

Yes, hope that there is an afterlife

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Or another way to survive anuclear bomb. Pretend you are indiana jones and jump inside of an old lead based refridgerator. Myth busters needs to bust that myth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
IF DHS was hyping the terror threat (esp WMD) then why wouldnt they tell us about these finds?
It makes no sense.....Maybe they are protecting us from that knowledge - like aliens and UFOs.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadpoolfreak1110
is there any way to survive a nuke?

how close? outside the thermal blast? perhaps, but you have to get away from the fallout. If you survive the initial blast because you are far enough away... if you stay near the fallout, and don't pay attention to which way the wind is blowing then you would need to be protected by lots of metal or concrete... lot's of it. You could be close enough to a nuclear blast to certainly see it because it would be extremely bright and perhaps see the cloud and be able to get away from it. You definitely don't want to stick around downwind if you survive the blast. You should try to figure out where it is and the wind direction and hope you are not deaf.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
you probably wont have to figure out which direction it's in... perhaps how far but you'll probably know which direction no matter what's in your way...except a mountain maybe until the cloud rises.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Customs has found radioactive materials on a number of cases.

Most was radioactive steel from asia.
www.nytimes.com...

One case i heard of was a Cobalt-60 source from a US made x-ray machine being returned to the US that was improperly shipped in a steel container with out the 2 inch lead lining.
some one in Asia had removed the lead liner from the shipping container and sold it for scrap and then packed the cobalt 60 source in the can.

Its my understanding that at least one shipping container a week is sent back to asia because the products are too radioactive

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

WW3; The Nuclear War. It's about to begin.

Prepare however you can. Now is your warning. I am sounding the Trumpet across America.

new topics

top topics

join