It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think a terrorist attack is coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Recently there has been alot of references to disaster events on the TV and its got me worried that something is coming. Today on fox news, at about 3:25 the anchor explained the procedure in the event of a nuclear attack. He detailed how you can be fine if you get underground and put as much mass between you and the dust outside. Very in depth to not be related to a story, he just threw it out there. Also many shows are having a disaster episode. I know Hank Med is cause I saw the commercial. I know cnn did a report on it. All the coming movies are disaster movies. I'm prepared but I warn you to prepare for this coming event. Might be good to get a BOB ready and a nuclear alert keychain, I have one made by Nukalert that is emp shielded and it fits on my keychain.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

Obviously I"m not prepared cause I have no idea what a BOB is. haha

Honestly I think I'd rather die in a bomb blast than live underground for a few years. What a bummer.

I wouldn't doubt it is a plan though. Thats about the only thing that can top 911.
edit on 11-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

False flag event, if anything. You're being conditioned. Pay attention to what nations hte news is telling you are the Real Ultimate Scary Boogeymen.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You wouldn't have to be underground for years. Radiological sources decay very fast after an attack. In fact the lose 99.9% of their radiation output within 3 days. The ground zero will take longer but most likely no one would survive in that area anyways due to the heat.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You would surely seek death after the effects of radiation exposure began to kill you slowly. The issue isn't so much the blast effects, but the radioactive fallout.

BOB= Bug Out Bag. It won't save you, in that scenerio. How are you going to find food and water that is not contaminated, over a period of weeks or even months? The only option is a blast/fallout shelter or the means to peaceful death.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That is factually incorrect. The radioactive fallout would dissipate fully within 2 weeks and if you stayed indoors for 3-4 days and with alot of mass surrounding you you will not get the required 100-200 rads needed to be killed. The keychain I have tells me how long I can safely reside in a place given the radiation level. I would go into my basement and put as much wood/metal/concrete around me for 2-3 days, chill out and make peanut butter sandwich and i'd live. P,s I also have radiation pills to protect my thyroid from retaining radiation particles. Soo many people are going to die because they don't know what to do.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

Wow thanks I thought radiation took years to go away.

Tell me, does rain help disipate radiation?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

I feel it too OP I've been having strange dreams about nukes going off in Nevada Possibly California, Although I live on the borders of Nevada/Oregon. I've actually started building a fallout shelter in the mountains because of these dreams... I'm also noticing the pattern on TV as you are. Good luck Op.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I keep feeling the same feeling aswell and I too have noticed the increase in modern media when it comes to the talk about a nuclear disaster. From TV shows and movies, to the geiger counter reference on New Years Ever in NY, to the emergency nuclear accident test in Baltimore recently. TPTB are more than likely just getting us ready for the big day SHTF.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The rain downwind of blast zones will contain radioactive dust, that will kill you if you injest it either through food, water or breathing it in the air. That radioactive rain then contaminates the soil and you have to remove the top 3 feet of dirt in order to grow anything in it.

I don't understand how you think you can survive by just 'riding it out' for a few days. You will have to be able to provide yourself with clean/filtered water, food and air for an unpredictable amount of time. Long term survival above ground may not be an option in some cases. You may survive a few days/weeks, but how long could you last after that if your area is contaminated? Trust me, you don't want to expose yourself to fallout. You may not die right away, but how long before you give up when the very DNA in every cell in your body is destroyed? You hair falls out, your blood vessels rupture and you poop out the lining of your bowel. Oh, you also go insane.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

Yes, a terrorist attack is coming. The fact is that there is no way any country can protect itself 100%. They will get lucky again. As for disaster shows...etc the upcoming 2012 and all the prophecies of the end of the world makes great entertainment.

I personally refuse to let fear guide my life. If a disaster happens and takes me out, so be it. In the meantime, I am going to continue to enjoy my life as much as possible.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I read that there is meant to be a new volcanic eruption in Iceland, which is meant to be much worse than the last one

www.businessinsider.com...

I also read about one yesterday in Yellowstone which is becoming more active as well.

www.earthmountainview.com...

I am sure there are probably others as well

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Lately there have been many movies starring Natalie Portman coming out. I think that Hollywood and the elite are trying to tell us something. There have been loads of reports on Natalie Portman's whereabouts even down to what she is doing and wearing! I'm really worried you guys. I don't know what to do. How do I protect myself against Natalie Portman? Does anyone know? I thought about going to the Northern Territories or perhaps dig out a cave in the far east. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
Lately there have been many movies starring Natalie Portman coming out. I think that Hollywood and the elite are trying to tell us something. There have been loads of reports on Natalie Portman's whereabouts even down to what she is doing and wearing! I'm really worried you guys. I don't know what to do. How do I protect myself against Natalie Portman? Does anyone know? I thought about going to the Northern Territories or perhaps dig out a cave in the far east. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared.

I'm building a fully functional fallout shelter with a contractor buddy of mine, you're free to join us if you wish
. just bring supplies!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe

I'm building a fully functional fallout shelter with a contractor buddy of mine, you're free to join us if you wish
. just bring supplies!!!!

Phew...oh thank God. This is quite comforting. I was so worried. OH MY GOD. A pop up banner for one of her movies just popped up! I'm so frightened. I've already seen 'Black Swan'! TWICE!

What supplies should I bring? I'm not sure what exactly keeps a Natalie Portman away....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Umm, surround yourself with children..
I heard a rurour she doesn't like kids..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

But...she's pregnant!

That is obviously a false flag operation, or more appropriately, a false fetus operation.

I'm onto you, Natalie Portman!
edit on 11-2-2011 by MeSoCorny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

But...she's pregnant!

That is obviously a false flag operation, or more appropriately, a false fetus operation.

I'm onto you, Natalie Portman!
edit on 11-2-2011 by MeSoCorny because: (no reason given)

Whoa, how would she feel about that??
It's like a movie title, "The Enemy Within"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Who knows. All I know is that I am going to do whatever I have to do to protect myself from the incoming terror that Natalie Portman will be causing. If that means I have to kidnap every baby from here to the dome of the rock, then so be it. That's right, babies! I'm coming for you! So you better hide yourselves in your dumpsters, your toilets, and where ever else you might be! I need protection, stat!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Who knows. All I know is that I am going to do whatever I have to do to protect myself from the incoming terror that Natalie Portman will be causing. If that means I have to kidnap every baby from here to the dome of the rock, then so be it. That's right, babies! I'm coming for you! So you better hide yourselves in your dumpsters, your toilets, and where ever else you might be! I need protection, stat!

I fear you are too late.

Madona and Angelina Jolie already have them all..

I know, buy a puppy..
People that hate kids usually hate puppies also..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join