It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview Raises Questions Over Weapons Of Mass Effect In San Diego

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The title of this thread was misleading. I was expecting to read something about the weapons from the game Mass Effect.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
See this is so much easier than actually RECOVERING an inbound nuclear weapon...

Honestly people?

Trusting a "slip of the tongue" with a convenient off screen presence shutting the convo down before it can be clarified costs them what maybe 20 thousand dollars?

Helpful Tip: There are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF STARVING ACTORS JUST NORTH OF SAN DIEGO!
They reside in this place you may have heard of.... it's called HOLLYWOOD

As far as transparency goes the only thing that is being made ABUNDANTLY CLEAR is that those in power would rather SACRIFICE EVERY LAST ONE OF OUR LIVES rather than give up the POWER they hold OR TELL US THE TRUTH UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

If it comes out and makes it to video on the net, It's a lie or a TRUTH that has been packaged and massaged to FIT AGENDAS.

At the end of the day we are each and every one of us NOTHING but CURRENCY to be SPENT and THOUGHT OF NO MORE in any way that suits those that MANIPULATE and CONTROL from behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Well, you said it better than my subtle attempt to say it. Kudos. You earned that star, fair and square.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Could it be someone discovered a false flag operation before they had a chance to set it off?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
lets just say for the moment, that he was about to say yes we did find one, what then??? there would be a bunch of questions he could not answer, send the GP in mass panic OH S#$@ they sent one in a shipping container meant for LA. or Denver, what would this do??? NOW would you really like to know that there are WME WMD's here in the US ready for use??? How would you react to that and then what about the GP general public???? would you stop going to work grab your BOB and go??? just some questions i would like you the reader of this post to respond to. not that it matters any just to get you view on what you would do if you were told, my self, well i have a felling that some day it will be ... "For the second time the US has"...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Could it be someone discovered a false flag operation before they had a chance to set it off?

Could have been.

Might also have been meant to be discovered too...part of a plausible denial thing.

If other WMD's were hypothetically planted around the US and then detonated, if by some miracle the suspicion of a false flag set up were to start by the people, ptb simply have to refer us all back to this 'discovery' of a dirty bomb trying to be smuggled into the country...they could then claim convincingly, 'If this were a false flag, why would we have been smuggling dirty bombs, supposedly our own dirty bombs into our own country?! We would have everything we need here, we wouldn't have to import or smuggle one!

And every ATS sceptic would be saying the same thing, as soon as someone accused ptb of a false flag set up.

And we'd probably agree with them too.

Things are not always what they seem to be.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if the 2010 one they were talking about has anything to do with the house in san diego co that had to be burnt down because it had so many home made explosives in it....That story seemed to vanish pretty quickly...sorry no link but it was oct-dec of last year i believe

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Exactly, saying something your not allowed to say can make you very nervous and knowing that outcome (losing your job at the least) it would be stupid to mention it. This guy got fired I bet for saying this so I'm sure there's truth to it, I bet the truth is probably 100x worse.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I watched the video and didn't even look at any other replies. Holy Mother of God and cue the 24 music. That is stunning. Not to mention the question "Why the hell weren't the American Citizens told about this?", "How did they try to smuggle them in?", "What was the destination", you know things like that so we can be on alert like big sis says.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is very close to me. His little half answers are unacceptable to me.

WHAT is it going to take to close our borders?

WE guard every other countries borders. Yet our own is wide open.

WHO is running this dog and pony (no pun intended) show....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

This is a port so it's not really about closing our borders - we need to import items into our country for many reasons, so we can't close the ports.

Who knows though. If a nuke goes off will they ever really figure out how it got into our country?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This makes me think of the nuke that was stolen a few years ago by someone in the US Military somewhere between Minot, ND and Louisiana. Anyone remember that story???

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
This makes me think of the nuke that was stolen a few years ago by someone in the US Military somewhere between Minot, ND and Louisiana. Anyone remember that story???

No, do you have any more info?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

www.ronpaulwarroom.com... is that the story your thinking of? wonder if they ever did find it?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yes, bekod. But here is a more complete explanation of the incident:
US Military stole nuke

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I got the distinct feeling when he said "Not this Port of Entry". They call all the entry points Ports of Entry.

There is a rumor here in San Diego that a device was found entering through a tunnel. This is just a rumor.

One of the Agencies that works with this guy is the Border Patrol. Since they work so closely I just connected the dots. This is serious stuff.

The wide open border is frightening. I do not blame immigrants. I would do the same thing if I was born in Mexico. I blame our government for allowing the cheap labor to flow in unchecked.

We had better clamp that border now. It's not the Mexican people I fear. It's the unknown.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well this entire thread is a little terrifying to me...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
These tunnels are everywhere.

www.terroristplanet.com...

We have thousands of soldiers guarding borders all over the world.

How can we continue to mind everybody else's business?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Forget the "dirty" bombs. After the fall and break up of the Soviet Union many conventional Soviet nukes went missing. They are still unaccounted for.

Do people really think there were no 'terrorists' before 9/11?

Back in the 90's the US had practically zero container inspection at ports compared to post 9/11. If an anti-American sleeper cell wanted to get a nuke, or even several, into the US, then believe me they already have long ago.

The question is, will they ever set them off, or are they just there as a bargaining chip?

As for the OP, S&F ...in my opinion the guy in the vid seems genuine. He is obviously not used to being interviewed and when the question was asked, he simply forgot that he wasn't just chattin to his buddies and that he wasn't supposed to talk about these things!

All in all... pretty scary stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
the war with terrorist and the west, goes back a long ways, the first one i recall is the 1979 hostages, then the 1983 USMC Beirut Lebanon, barracks, where we turned tail and ran , where did that get us?
Now we have an open boarder where any thing can and does come in, Yes i do think before this year is out we will get a9/11 event that will make 9/11 look like a fire cracker, the one that is coming ... M80. just my thinking on this do the math first attempt 1993 2nd strike 2001, 2011, past the 8 year mark are we not?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join