It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Was searching my camera for pictures I needed for work.
I came across these two pictures that seemed odd at first because I couldn't remember taking them?
I then remembered the orange little dot in the center is the Eclipse of the Moon.
I have no Idea what the blue dot is in the pictures since there was nothing in the sky other than the moon since this was the darkest night that we had in over 600 years.

and the Ghosts faces and bodies in the pictures well that is my breath being caught with the flash.
But my breath does look cool! You can see faces and bodies in them.

Take it for what it's worth, they are real pictures, I seen other post pictures that are similar.
and those people are freaked out because they think they captured a ghost.
The only difference is that I know my breath caused the image other than the blue dot.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Youre right your breath look cool but the dot could be anything.... my guess is a reflecton of some kimd of animals eye could be wrong but i get stuff like that on my game cams

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

The blue dot could be a low intensity lens flare from the moon in the image?

It seems to be at about the same radius from the moon in each image.
edit on 10/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
what have you ever seen the hand of god pics? they are amazing. just google " nasa hand of god" . what is this cloudy stuff in space any way??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by markusjOHNSON

The cloudy stuff in space are stars by the millions. They make light. Other stuff in space is dark and so we can't see it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Ok, I feel pretty dumb, but I can't find the blue light, LOL! Maybe it's just not showing up as blue on my monitor? Can someone tell me the general vicinity of it so I can offer up and opinion? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join