It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAGED OPERATION! "David" AKA David Epazuti Apparently Now Linked as Government Disinfo UPDATED IN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

The best way to get rid of AJ would be to set him up to look like a government disinfo shill.
But what if he really is their "controlled opposition?"

isnt that what they are doing already? i mean, isnt that what david did? isnt he making it look like hes trying to cover crap up while hes down in hawaii doing whatever he wants? i heard the live show, because i still listen to people when they have a grain of truth, even if they try to sensationalise it and get people to actually look for themselves. there was no caller that david described, just the same woman he has confronted before on the show, and cut out the spam caller, i would do the same thing.

so is it unbelievable to see that the gov could give thirty people 15 bucks an hour to post disinfo provided to him to do what was posted above? that group of thirty can easily turn a few hundred people to their side. its not that difficult, and its not that hard to see that they would have a motive. they sure as hell have the means, especially in this economy where we are all starved for cash

naturally, people that spend their days on a computer will find a way to their site, and (i believe) contribute to this disinfo campaign. i mean, after all, we have seen the trolls all over the web who do it for fun. people would never want to get paid to troll, that just doesnt make sense, does it?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is the most convoluted, twisting conspiracy/situation ever. I honestly haven't been able to form an opinion, mainly due to the fact that everytime I get a few pages deep into one of the threads I feel like my head is going to explode from frustration/anger. The moment I think someone may have it right, it turns again. I wouldn't begin to offer an opinion, other than, I'm completely tired of this...as I have been for days. Whatever is happening and did happen, is pure freaking lunacy.

Can't we just go back to talking about reptilians and swamp gas and discrediting each other?
haha

In all seriousness, though, I really hope some of our more dogged researchers get to the bottom of this and then present their findings. After all, ATS seems at times to be one of the last beacons of real journalism. I honestly can't even bring myself to go further at the moment, though. It's just too irritating.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by voiceoreason
The term PsyOp seems to float around here quite a bit...

If everyone read the following:
Wikipedia: Trolls (internet)

Trolls (internet)

we might not see so many silly threads that predicate themselves on people like 'sweaty dave' telling an ounce of truth.

Just so you all know, about 90% (or more) of all original threads on ATS are started by trolls.
edit on 10-2-2011 by voiceoreason because: spelling

edit on 10-2-2011 by voiceoreason because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by voiceoreason because: spelling

Wow you have been a member less than a week and you can already say most of the posts are done by trolls? You obviously don't know many of the members on here nor do you know ATS. Just because someone posts something you don't agree with or find interesting it doesn't mean they are a troll. People come here to discuss topics and or get answers for things they don't know or understand. Why be negative towards them? If you think the site of full of trolls why not do some research of your own on topics and make some threads?

Ok...

OP. I havent really followed any of this. I personally found it all silly. If something were to happen like this there would be no warning, it would just happen so I never really looked into all this but props to those who have done the research. I figure if something is gonna happen one day, it's just gonna happen. I will just live my life for right now

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja

edit on 11-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

so he admits he "has friends in very high places" well thats a side-effect of being involved in the what the op's video was about, so he may be giving away tidbits of info without realizing it, like with the sweaty comment on his second video. it was like he was trying to find an excuse for being sweaty when nobody really cared, but may have lead to people finding him in hawaii.

there are other david beaches out there you might be hurting, so remember that when your name is david beach and you post a blog, hes coming for you. haham all joking aside, he explained his lawyer owes him for being paid to do what exactly? then changes the wording later as he gets a bit more smug. his lawyer(s) are very good, and nobody can touch him. freudian slip or does this retired guys have connections to the attorney general (his unnamed friend?) and basicly have a team of high paid (he said they were good right?) lawyers ready to back him up? he just seems to contradict himself a lot, and its odd how it would all fit in to this threads theme.

if you get paid to take down billionaires dirty laundry by cyber-warfare you will have friends in high places. he has said this will be his last video like last time, but cmon... do we believe that?

personally i didnt believe this op at the get-go, but my view changed, it all melds just too easily when everything else on the subject is muddled and in pieces. confusing as a few previous posts imply. i agree. i have a feeling this is something big, but not what he is trying to tell people it is.

on another note. tight now if everyone went out and bought six months worth of food, there would be 30% of the population without food for the next 6 days. does he realize this is a TERRIBLE idea when our food supply has already been devastated by the weather? china is feeding their citizens plastic rice, and prices in the us tripled, but he thinks there is enough food for scared (paranoid) people planning for a "coming pole shift"

HA

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"Embedding disabled upon request". Translation... Captain Pathological is trying to control the lies rather than letting others point them out.

Sue me Dave. I don't need lawyers to win this one.

~Heff

ETA: There's no "spinning" your way out of this dude. Save coming clean.
edit on 2/12/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well I just found out some thing very big about this guy you are obviously setting up. I must admit I had my doubts about him all week but now that I know what I know, it is clear that David Beach former owner of David Beach Media LLC is not someone you want to mess with. I just got off the phone with someone who has known him for many years and he said that David isn't upset about you. He is upset about the Pole Shift he believes is a real event. You didn't piss off David Beach, but you pissed off someone he is friends with. Someone with the means to ruin your life. I found out who that person is about 45 minutes ago. He is paying a private investigation company, the biggest, to hunt down who ever framed David Beach. You better not laugh about this until to read my post on the other thread. I won't say who his "dear friend" is that he asked to call the FCC, but after you read my post of the "Arrested" page you will know without my saying his name. I am washing my hands of this now. I don't need that kind of heat. And you are a idiot because I have followed everything you posted and you have not been honest. You are probably going to get ATS closed down because of your bulls*t!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join