It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAGED OPERATION! "David" AKA David Epazuti Apparently Now Linked as Government Disinfo UPDATED IN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
After being asked to make this into a thread of it's own via U2U and in my other thread, I decided to oblige as this truly does put things into a very different perspective. Wow is all I can say. Enjoy and please feel free to comment as I believe that we truly are uncovering something pretty massive

***************UPDATED INFORMATION*******************

Rather making an entirely new thread (although I DO believe this would warrant one) I will post this up in here (my apologies if someone had already posted it, I am just trying to update my thread...plus I am eating dinner and am in a rush), but CHECK THIS OUT! This might very well be something MUCH BIGGER than any of us thought....I say bigger in that YES something is indeed going on here BUT WHAT exactly? Well the following youtuber (who some of you will recognize as the one that has been with this since the very beginning, and between both ATS and Exomatrixtv have done an AWESOME collaborative effort at exposing what is going on here)...well watch for youself:

A quote from Exomatrixtv's channel:

here is what happened.... @makaelectric & @EXOMATRlXTV ...and myself ( @DutchSinse )of course...were all the point of a focused "attack".. an attempt to get YOUTUBE up in a fit about a jailed arrested youtube "truther" named "David" the "retired guy" aka "sweaty guy" . David and his followers were pushing for a youtube revolt!!! just watch the video and see the 2nd email that AMREVOLUTION2011 (David the retired guys youtube pusher) sent to me. also jump over and watch the hate letter from AMREVOLUTION2011 that was received today by makaelectric .. here's makaelectric's page: youtube.com... Makaelectric and EXOMATRlXTV were targeted by this "david supporter"... and so were all of you! dude.. we've been had.. we got slammed.. but by who? you won't believe it. They're SO busted.. damn government hired agents.. all coordinated to make David look like he got arrested.. so we all freak out... read the emails i show in this video.. pause it and check it out.. We were ALL SUPPOSED to get mad! and revolt! And "they" tried to use us, and YOUTUBE to do it... STAGED OPERATION! but again i ask.. by who? Government workers? But which government? it appears we weren't supposed to look into david, but rally around him... exomatrix... you're targeted because you and several other people mirrored my video...and makaelectric you're targeted because you ASKED TOO MANY QUESTIONS about verification of the woman caller! man.. too much... but tell me what you think... here's the link to the google cache page busting these government insiders... wow.. we sure stumbled into it REALLY deep...

What do you all think....has this been one big psyop? Was this the work of disinfo agents that just so happened got sloppy and allowed us to connect the dots? Thoughts?

NT

Edit: Changed the title to remove "Sweaty Guy" as that is getting quite old, and honestly I do not feel that this is a joking matter.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Title change

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The term PsyOp seems to float around here quite a bit...

If everyone read the following:
Wikipedia: Trolls (internet)

Trolls (internet)

we might not see so many silly threads that predicate themselves on people like 'sweaty dave' telling an ounce of truth.

Just so you all know, about 90% (or more) of all original threads on ATS are started by trolls.
edit on 10-2-2011 by voiceoreason because: spelling

edit on 10-2-2011 by voiceoreason because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by voiceoreason because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think that this guy has gotten enough attention already. Whatever the plan is/was, I would have to say it worked. Can we please put this story to rest? I think that this is all blown all out of proportion.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Spam.

Site looks like a classic niche spam site. Probably they were creating a stir on youtube to get comments and view counts on their videos to give them extra search engine juice.

I don't see government conspiracy here. I see bad internet marketing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by voiceoreason
The term PsyOp seems to float around here quite a bit...

If everyone read the following:
Wikipedia: Trolls (internet)
en.wikipedia.org...(Internet)

we might not see so many silly threads that predicate themselves on people like 'sweaty dave' telling an ounce of truth.

Just so you all know, about 90% (or more) of all threads on ATS are started by trolls.

And you joined January 2011? Pretty impressive assessment having only been active on here in such a short period of time. In fact...isn't a ""Troll" (don't need a wikipedia definition of one, but thank you) but are you not doing the very same thing that you accuse others of right now? Did you even watch the video because it is almost uncanny in how much it relates to what you are doing right now by making that post that ya did

Oh well...it's no use I not going to feed the trolls here. To my other fellow ATS'ers, the info is here for your viewing pleasure, enjoy I am not going to get involved with the useless riff raff that will surely be all too eager to post up

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Speaking only for myself, this entire business has been utterly incomprehensible. I literally could not muster enough interest in the whole thing to even figure out the hell it was all about. And now, on top of all that, it turns out I've been HAD! DAMMIT! I hate when that happens!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I think that this guy has gotten enough attention already. Whatever the plan is/was, I would have to say it worked. Can we please put this story to rest? I think that this is all blown all out of proportion.

For every one of you that come into these threads, or many other threads and feel so compelled to make such statements? Like how about the dude that made a post a few down from my OP that referred to me as a "Troll" and even had his wikipedia definition all ready to go?

Because for everyone of you, we have plenty others who feel:

Originally posted by TheTruthSeeker1996 reply to post by Newbomb Turk

If the video is true, then we've all been fooled. Get this video to everyone you can find. We cannot let this dis-info crinimal run rampant while corrupting the truth in his wake. ATS cannot afford in letting another one of these moles fall from our analytical grasps. Use this credible information against our enemies, because it's about time we fight back!
~TS

Just let it be man. If you ain't got nothing to contribute because in your mind everything is a wrap doesn't mean that others that are truly interested (as I had just indicated above) and should be forcibly subjected to your beliefs? Why is that such a hard concept for so many on here?

Perhaps it is you all that feel this need to infiltrate these threads with your BS rhetoric...perhaps you all represent EXACTLY what this video is eluding to.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i think we should send the person who came up with this a message. dont support dave at all. bash him in videos threads. anything you can think of. hes a fraud who needs to be exposed to the maxium to show those behind him that we are not going to take this infiltration bullcrap

he has yet to admit that he was wrong. hes had days to provide evidence of the female caller which he has not. disinfo all the way
edit on 10-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
gooooooood plan. man, i was wondering how someone can go viral so quickly by mentioning something that didnt really happen, knowing it would discredit (not to some people) him(monkey man jones) while also trying to rally people who are ALREADY AFRAID of a coming pole shift on his side. these sometimes paranoid people will go to him, and whatever line they feed to him, will just draw the pissed off american in closer. curiosity killed the cat

revolution is not all at once, it is step by step, thats the way the world works, thats the way that the american government works. step by step, already planned out. these people are going to think that this is the man who can ACTUALLY lead to change. its a trap. wikileaks was a trap, but didnt get the amount of people they wanted. step 2, get more, day by day step by step.

these people will contact sweaty dave, and all the others related to him in favor of "revolution" 2011 completely secretly, they think the gov would label them as a homegrown, so they would most likely try to be discreet, but will be vulnerable to conspiracy to commit treason. they just have to prove they had the intent to act, then boom. you know what that means.

havnt we opened our eyes yet? they openly brag when they arrest a terrorist they contacted, fed info, gave him the chance (fake of course) to kill dozens of people
america is a land of deception, its pitiful. many times i find it more pitiful that the majority of our brothers and siters cant see that much. i love every person that has been born, that hasnt been born yet, even the worst excuse of a man because in no way is his condition his fault. not to me. nature gives you the parts that you need to grow and develope, but nurture determines how that person acts, speaks, thinks...deep down, its not his fault, and i love him like i love the church goer, the satanist, the beautiful people that have died as i write this

they have no right to get rid of people in a "socially acceptable way" (ie quelling the dissidents, the traitors)
FOR DOING WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO PUT THEM IN THAT SITUATION. these fears were forced on us, and has been completely predetermined how a society will grow and think as the delicate balance of nature and nurture make you as a human being.

this is another step, cutting people down one by one. they know we are tired of it, but they know if they get the ones that would be a threat, that individual cant "radicalize" more american citizens. sweaty dave has definitely overstepped his bounds even if half of the above video claims is true.

would you fall for the mouse trap? will you fall for a mouse trap? i have been telling people very dear to me that the media/gov/blogs/ will hype 2012 to no end. they will force it down your throat, and they will make you go to human nature and assume the world will end. this is the breaking point that they would use to kill two birds with one stone and get rid of people that many times know their dirty addiction to either money or power, and the others that would be bold enough to actually act against them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
S & F!! Good find! I'm not surprised a bit though. The people on the
conspiracy boards and channels are waking up. And we are in turn,
waking up the people around us. I suppose we are considered to be
a pretty big threat. It hardly matters though. Because people are
starting to wake up all by themselves. They're seeing things happening
in the US (and the world)that they swore could not happen and they're
seeing our government doing things they thought it would never do.
Things they did not think it was capable of because they had complete faith
in its righteousness.

You can only hide the truth for so long. That time is over now. The truth
is like a giant wave and it's bursting through the consciousness of every
man, woman and child on this planet. They'll never stop it now. People
want the truth and we're no longer willing to settle for ANYTHING less.
That's why there's more and more leaks, more whistleblowers. Because
people are starting to realize that all the money in the world will not be
enough if they betray humanity. I think sooner or later our friends in the
government will reach the same conclusion. Whatever they're paid,
whatever they are promised, it just won't be worth it. Too many people
are waking up and they'd better get on the right side while they still have
a chance. Maybe some of them have even considered the fact that
their children and grandchildren will have to live in this world too.
Or maybe they'll finally realize they'd better do the right thing if only
for sheer self preservation.

So I say to them "knock yourself out, cuz your just pissing in the wind.
You have betrayed your country. And that makes you traitors.
But even worse (for you) you have TOTALLY UNDERESTIMATED HUMANITY.
Enjoy your greedy,empty, tasteless,colorless, compassion-less, reward.
It's all your going to get.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
After spending about 6 hours stumbling through the most deluded and twisted conspiracy I've ever seen on ATS, I have to ultimately agree with the points made below by a poster near the end of the other AJ thread. I seriously can't believe it took so long to point out these important things, yet the post had one star. Well done ppl.

Originally posted by Zedux
whats wrong with people here? This is my first post I joined the forums the day David made that video. I read the all 60 something pages in the original thread then I read almost all pages in the second thread.

1 - Original thread stated that there were 2 women that confused some people. The woman who called AJ and then C2C is NOT the woman who got censured. Desinfo agents tried hard to say no there was only one.
2 - David stated that she was trying to disguise her voice no wonder some could think it was a man's voice.
3 - AJ came out and said the woman indeed called but she was somewhat crazy. It proves indeed someone called and that part was edited out.
4 - MANY people joined those threads with no intentions to help at all. From the go they were spreading desinfo wtf? Many "truthseekers" did a perfect job bringing confusing and lies based on nothin'.
5 - I think both the original thread and the secondary thread should be looked into by ATS and those people banned. It doesn't matter who they say they are and how real they are. They spread lies and misinformation attacking personally those who were trying to dig deeper.

I just posted cause I see people going after AJ but here in these forums there are desinfo agents doing their best to discredit any truth and ATS is doing nothin'. Not the kind of forums I was expecting sadly.

BTW, there is already a thread on this video: www.abovetopsecret.com...
And the following post is worth sharing:

Originally posted by Libertygal
His information is wrong, he googled some guys blog. The guy has his contact info on the blog, its run by Wordpress.

You think an official government site would run a wordpress blog?

www.governmentlocaljobs.org...

really?

.gov is for government jobs, for christs sake people, use your brains.

The admin approved David's post and replies and it time stamped the time and date of the approval.

It's a BLOG.

David admits in his "clearing the air" video that he lives in Costa Rica, which is where I said he was all along. You think it could have been 95 degrees in costa Rica?

Everything DutchSinse has put up has been the real disninformation.

Do your own research, and use some common sense.

edit on 11-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WHAT the # is going on here?????????? I am totally confused now, the wind is changing direction too often now, so is David credible or not? Does he work for gov or not? Was there a caller on jan 28th? IF so then was that person male or female? Was crimsonninja right about her husband hearing the live show and the caller indeed exists and was male named Chad from washington dc? And above all, will there be a pole shift on march 15th, if yes then do we have scientific proof on it? This is getting waay too deep to follow

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't get exactly why someone linked to the gov would do all of this?
Why would they falsely want us to think there will be a pole shift the 15th of march?
Simple fearmongering?
Or was it all just a lie to miscredit Alex Jones?
Or both of above combined?

I followed all these threads about "David" but I never commented on any of them, because I was just lost to what the purpose of it all was.
I can't say I got less lost with this new twist.

Can someone please tell me what they wanted to achieve with this before we wrap this up as the hoax it is...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Lets be honest here, right from the word go this whole business was nothing but food for the crazies.
Forget about who the guy was/is or what his story is, what he was peddling was right from the get go was just dumb.
Why anybody would stage a thing like this for anything but the lulz is even more crazy than the message in the first place.
Not disinfo, not conspiracy.

Just stupid.
edit on 11-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The David Pole Shift Arrest Incident was DISINFO all the way from the get go....and not that hard to ID if you use a little common sense. The question is "why?" It has to be to discredit future Pole Shift dates....all the way up to 2012.....the next 2 will be met with "the boy who cried wolf" and then the one warning that will be credible wont be believed. Ironic.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

people kill over money on a daily basis, are you kidding me? is it so hard to believe that they would accept money from the united states gov for posting a vid of what they tell you to, or posts doing the same? the point is to discredit whoever is pushing people to question where their tax money is going, and how they are being lied to.
getting rid of alex jones is a priority for them because he threatens their billions of dollars, even if he is a bit of a spaz sometimes, hes got some brass balls

id be willing to bet that if they tried to assassinate him, it would be the shot heard round the internet. since thats out of the question, they need to make us turn on ourselves, divide the conspiracy theorists, set up a trap for dissidents, and get that monkey man off he air, three things at once is very much like the us gov.

as time goes on, this will only get more interesting now, so if you are confused, look again, actually research it. if not, dont just deny somethings credibility withou checking at all and coming in with things like "why would people do this? must just be for fun."

MOST PEOPLE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!!!
nuff said

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by area6
Spam.

I don't see government conspiracy here. I see bad internet marketing.

i do love how you labelled your own post by the way...spam..
you dont even say how they are doing these things, just that you can see it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

The best way to get rid of AJ would be to set him up to look like a government disinfo shill.
But what if he really is their "controlled opposition?"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I don't get exactly why someone linked to the gov would do all of this?
Why would they falsely want us to think there will be a pole shift the 15th of march?

A friend of mine who is a member of the Houston Fire Department has been training all week with DHS and a legal adviser. They are training for riots. If I had to guess I would say the economy will fail soon. The dollar will crash and the US will enter into hyperinflation. They know whats coming and they need you to be prepared.

I think they create these events to make those that are paranoid begin preparing for the "event". Whatever the 'event" is for you. For some its a pole shift, some a comet, others world war ect.. They cant just come out and say the system is going to colapse and we need everyone to stock up and prepare.

Just a thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join