It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Moon Rising.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Hey , folks. If you search Google for something to the effect of ' Why is the crescent on the bottom of the moon'? You will see right away that these kinds of questions seem to come up every time the Moon and Sun do this. It is normal. It has to do with the relative position of the Sun and Moon.
Not saying that there isn't something strange going on with the Moon though.
J.

I posted on this "Google effect" and you just saw what I saw, "yeah, I just never noticed before" we read it and move on with our day because there is no supporting evidence beyond these forums to substantiate it.
But right HERE there is a man who says in 58 YEARS he has never seen it, I have spoken to several seniors who also have never seen it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by moralcompass
reply to post by bajunga

I am located in Winnipeg, MB and I DID find it odd that the moon looked like it was turned a number of degrees from what I would normally see.

It IS odd, please don't let that thought go.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I don't know if this matters or not,but I have an ipad with this skywatch program on it where you just point it at a star or anything and it lines up on your screen pretty close to what you are looking at.I just did it at the moon a and it lined up and the phase match exactly,not saying they could have changed that or anything,just saying

k

The program is updated constantly, they can change that at will. The single biggest danger with current technology is it's temporary and ever changing state, it is Schrodingers cat in all it's possible states at once, blink and you will doubt what you saw one second ago.
Reading from a computer screen is NOT good for the eyes, especially when the refresh rate is incorect, so why the current love affair with e-readers?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I agree,I do not trust technology.I should know cause I work on the crap the engineers come up with every day.Constantly changing a perfectly good thing,then they mess it all up.

And I admit that I thought the moon looked a little strange the other night.

But I also question people who jump to conclusions just cause they saw "a strange light"
I see strange lights all the time,but I still believe that there is something else out there.
I'm just careful and research alot.How many people have thought that Venus was a UFO?
Just saying.

K

top topics

<< 1   >>

join