It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Moon Rising.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have said it before, and I'll it again and again and again.
There is something strange in the recent moon phases and general appearance. Not sure if this link means anything but it seems the Navy and DOD are making sure everyone sees things their way.
aa.usno.navy.mil...
Have at it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I just think you are paranoid, I haven't noticed much change in the moon phases.
Though I have noticed people are starting to act more like assholes these days and I do hear that the moon can affect peoples emotions.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have also noticed that the moon has been different for a while now... as if it turned 90 degrees (atleast from where I am, in Canada) it's very strange and i haven't found a real answer for it yet...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bajunga

Nor will you. I first noticed the "turn" in May 2010, every lunar phase calendar showed something different than what I was seeing. I went to several sites including the US Navy for a "current" real time phase and even when I entered my location it was wrong. All I can tell you is most don't notice, the rest don't care.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
I just think you are paranoid, I haven't noticed much change in the moon phases.
Though I have noticed people are starting to act more like assholes these days and I do hear that the moon can affect peoples emotions.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

That is an entirely seperate issue, it is called "short timers syndrome". Ever put in your 2 weeks notice or seen someone who has? There is a general air of futility and disgust, if you think it's bad now wait till the other shoe hits the ground.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Yes it's sad to see people aren't paying more attention to something as big as this.
And if I'm not mistaken there hasn't been anything in the news about it either.
edit on 10-2-2011 by bajunga because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have to say. I often catch myself looking suspiciously at the moon. Something weird is going on up there (weirder than usual). I had a look at the moon through a telescope recently and I noticed the haze mentioned by a poster on another thread. So is there any reason to believe that this is really happening. My searches related to this on Google have yielded nothing.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Frater210 because: Bad Punct.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bajunga

Same here in N.C. The moon use to be cresent on each side as the time went on, now it is cresent on top and bottom. Something has turned, the earth or the moon one....Looked at it again night before last. It's bottom 1/4 was lite up..Never seen this in the past 58 yrs.....Come on people open your eyes.....

P/S..I am also seeing it kind of out of round, or dbled on the bottom also....
Edit: Added comment...S&F

edit on 10-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I have been feeling hesitant to jump on board with that one, Caji. But yeah, it looked very strange to me as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes the crescent has changed here too.
At times the shape of the crescent is "off" - almost "crooked" looking.
Just like 2 nights ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I was able to find this image from 2005. The image comes from Astropix.com
edit on 10-2-2011 by Frater210 because: Added date

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey , folks. If you search Google for something to the effect of ' Why is the crescent on the bottom of the moon'? You will see right away that these kinds of questions seem to come up every time the Moon and Sun do this. It is normal. It has to do with the relative position of the Sun and Moon.
Not saying that there isn't something strange going on with the Moon though.
J.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And here is another...........

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bajunga

I am located in Winnipeg, MB and I DID find it odd that the moon looked like it was turned a number of degrees from what I would normally see.

la2

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bajunga

Here in UK it has looked similar, instead of the crescent being on the side like ) it was rotated like a smile.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Ok, I'mona way in on this one because I'm guilty. I have looked right at the moon on several different occasions here in So. Calif.
And it looked as if a set of horns were hang'in the sky. It just didn't strike me at the time but.... Huh I don't think I've ever seen that until recent. Are we not aproaching the galactic plain? Maybe as we do, this really is going to throw a lot of things out of whack.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wishing now I would have taken a pic of it - but yes, looked almost akin to a set of horns - good description!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't know if this matters or not,but I have an ipad with this skywatch program on it where you just point it at a star or anything and it lines up on your screen pretty close to what you are looking at.I just did it at the moon a and it lined up and the phase match exactly,not saying they could have changed that or anything,just saying

k

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I have to say. I often catch myself looking suspiciously at the moon. Something weird is going on up there (weirder than usual). I had a look at the moon through a telescope recently and I noticed the haze mentioned by a poster on another thread. So is there any reason to believe that this is really happening. My searches related to this on Google have yielded nothing.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Frater210 because: Bad Punct.

I know it sounds "paranoid" but when this all started I looked everywhere for answers and I kept getting bounced to the same sites, posts and answers. Exact same answer, word for word on multiple sites by multiple people.
I think they scrubbed the net pretty hard on this one.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The moon is the key!
Its not real, what you see?
Thats not the moon that lights the sky at night.

When the illusion shatters, oh what a sight!
Is it day or is it night?
What is that? burning so bright?

Expect moon nazis to post here and tell you everything is fine.
Some of us know different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join