It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sporadic pondering outlet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Outlet for your mood, thoughts or ideas etc..

Be it
, , ,
, :w:, or whatever juicy thingy you'd like to communicate.

I'll start here:

....Today, I'm going to tell my company I'll quit at the end of this month. Feels good. New interesting opportunity waiting around the corner. Always feels a little strange to tell something like this, but have to get over with it.

Here we go~

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by chinalurker]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And yes~~

That was
to this company! Another week of turning over responsibilities to other colleagues and I'll be on my way to another city and a new life.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Im gonna slowly back off this board until my anger at the powers that be fade and I dont run the risk of getting banned.

Ever get the feeling your underappreciated?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yep, and I live with that person.

Have you ever had the urge to just abandon everything you own and leave?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yeah, did that back in 2002. "Escaped" from Nanjing down to Xiamen. Great choice, much better city and lifestyle here. Got married and everything.

.... Now I don't know if I should be surprised, upset, get all emotional or what... but my wifes father just got reported with a lung cancer. She's down about it, but I don't feel much at all. I just wonder what they'd expected of him smoking as much as he do every day for so many years...

If people would just fall down and die after taking a bite of a Mac Donald's hamburger, it would never have developed into such a big business... but as the symptoms doesn't show until many years later.... like with smoking... I suppose people are just gonna continue to chew & smoke themseves to death.

But... it does looks & feels so cool with a cigarette... :bash:
But... everyone else does it... :bash:
But... I can't stop, it's grown into a habit/lifestyle... :bash:
But... It's the only thing that makes me happy... :bash:

OMG, should I really feel sorry for these ignorant petty weenies.
Die dammit. I just wish ya wouldn't make my wife so upset for your stupid actions.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Alright, seems I'll be alone on this thread, but whatever.

Finally some good news. Received the relocation money! ~~Hallelujah~~~

"Underappreciated" btw... Nah, not really. Not that I can remember anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Seeing as this is an outlet for our thoughts,
The PB team i play for won 2nd place at a tournament in Myrtle Beach sunday and im happy about it! We played very hard and gave it our all, and now i have huge bloody cigar burn shaped sores on my back from one of the games in the finals. My rant about this is that many people believe that PB is nothing but some crazys that like pain, or like to use their equipment to vandalize. If those skeptics would but come to one of the major tournaments like the one i just played in they would realize how much like a sport PB really is! (yeah im feeling under appreciated because most people dont view being skilled at PB as being a hard thing to accomplish. Ive played for almost 5 years and with lots of practice and hard work im finally able to play at a higher level of competition.) The ignorance of people today!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is the mood i'm in for today: I think i'll start the day out with a nice cup of coffee and just do what these guys are doing.

top topics

join