It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello to ATS members around the world from NW Indiana.I have been a "lurker" for about a year occasionally checking this site for entertainment and knowledge.When I leave the site I usually feel a bit wiser than the time I entered, having been laid off from work last month with more time on my hands decided to join.What I mean by getting wiser from this site is that there are seems to be some very smart people on ATS, that breakdown paranoia and hoaxes to just that.I also find intelligent discussion on many subjects, science, philosiphy, ufo sitings etc..It encourages me as an person that many people not only question conventional thinking and the status quo but do so by real research, fact checkin and theorizing from there, not paranoia and trolling.I probably wont post much not being very computer savvy and not being a very expirienced researcher, just possibly sharing my thoughts from time to time.I have been intriguied by just about all subjects on ATS but would like to share my thoughts and beliefs on just a few.First I do believe there is very compelling evidence for the Ancient Astronaut theory, however I am not as naive to think the ancients were simple cavemen.As far as the UFO/Alien phonomena today I believe most can be explained as natural occurences,hoaxes, or convential craft.I do believe the government is flying things today that could be nearly as impressive as something of E.T. origin, wether or not they had "help" is debatable.I do believe or at least want to believe that E.T. is active in our world today, as of all the abductions and sitings at least a couple would be E.T. origin, though it is advantageous for the government that civillians believe in UFO's.My favorite UFO cases are Shagg Harbour,Barney and Betty Hill,the satallite that was found by the Russians (cant remember name) and of course Roswell.Other things that have caught my eye on ATS recently are Lake Vostok, the science of a possible pole shift, and many talking about meditation.I dont know if I believe if we are heading towards a dimensional shift, yet as a high strung person I believe learning some meditation might do me some good if anyone has any tips.In closing I apoligize for the "book" I just wrote, but I couldn't stop writing haha.

And yes I am the real Kaiser Souszay the criminal mastermind behind it all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

Welcome!

As for learning meditation and increasing your peace of mind and serenity etc I recommend that you read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s until the Communists banned it and slanderred Falun Dafa heavily.

The book deals with questions such as letting go of attachments, how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye(speaking of the interdimensional universe), developing your supernormal(inborn) powers etc etc. Some exercises(ie meditation) are also included in the practice of Falun Dafa and it is a cultivation practice of mind and body - and it is all free of charge.

I wish you good luck!

/Gaussq

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

thank you very much.I will read the book suggested thank you for your kindness and help.

new topics

join