It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away after talking to Obarma!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Saudia Arabia

www.disclose.tv

Islam Times: Saudi Arabia's 86-year-old King Abdullah was discharged from a New York City hospital in good health after going through two back operations in December 2010. The king delegated the management of the affairs of the world’s largest oil supplier to his half-brother, Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz, during his absence.

King Abdullah talked with Obama about the situation in Egypt over the phone yesterday. Obama and the King got into a heated debate about their opinions of what Hosni Mubarak should do. After the phone call sources stated that King Abdullah was furious and then suffered a sudden heart attack.

Doctors ran to his resuce but were unable to save him. He was pronounced dead, but his death was not reported due to the sensative conditions that exist in the region. The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10-2-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
King Abdullah talked with Obama about the situation in Egypt over the phone yesterday. Obama and the King got into a heated debate about their opinions of what Hosni Mubarak should do. After the phone call sources stated that King Abdullah was furious and then suffered a sudden heart attack.
this seems very suspicious
i no he was old but he was also the worlds biggest oil supplier
and with the crisis with oil at the minute i smell a rat
and is he alive or isn't he that is the question
or has he boarded the ARK!

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow that's pretty funny lol.

I'm starting to like obama's foreign policy more and more

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

He should try the same approach with the Egyptian president

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
From what I've seen around the web, it's sort of up in air. Some sites are reporting/did report that King Abdullah died, others (including the Saudi government) say that he is completely healthy.

So there is either some incorrect reporting or a conspiracy is afoot.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are news articles denying that he is dead. I'm on iPhone and not sure how to copy n paste

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
From what I've seen around the web, it's sort of up in air. Some sites are reporting/did report that King Abdullah died, others (including the Saudi government) say that he is completely healthy.

So there is either some incorrect reporting or a conspiracy is afoot.

wasn't there a thread saying keep an eye on the rich and famous coz when they start going missing then tshtf

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey now....

We don't want to start spreading rumors about our Nobel peace prize winner President.

"Phone calls may be hazardous to your health"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
and is he alive or isn't he that is the question
or has he boarded the ARK!

He is alive.

Saudi minister says King in 'excellent health'

RABAT — Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah is in "excellent" health and anxious to return home from convalescing in Morocco following surgery, Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal said Thursday.

"He's in excellent health, he's undergoing therapy," the prince said in Morocco.

"The doctors are suggesting a certain amount of therapy and he's doing twice as much as they tell him. ...he is his usual self, assured of what he can do and ready and looking forward to going back to work and going back home." - AFP

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

true, this is fishy. im sure we are all sure that the king could take a heat dispute, cuz he did work with bush or many years... OBAMA is MUSLIM

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Why yes there was

Idk in his case though, he's 86, death doesn't seem so far fetched plus he's had heart problems for awhile.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would assume he is alive, this is one of those things that wouldn't stay quiet for long.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Hey now....

We don't want to start spreading rumors about our Nobel peace prize winner President.

Dude,
I will NEVER accept another call from the White House.

Cool avvy by the way.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Did a google search islam times only source beside alex jones that says he is dead.All the rest deny it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The Saudi Arabian government will reject this claim; but the ball is in their court to prove that he is alive.

Generally speaking it is up to the party making a claim to provide some evidence that it is true, not for others to have to disprove an unsupported allegation!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
he's probably lying low for a while trying to scare us into paying more for his oil

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin

true, this is fishy. im sure we are all sure that the king could take a heat dispute, cuz he did work with bush or many years...

Bush had heated disputes with King Abdullah?

When?

After they got tired of holding hands all day?

- Lee

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If this is all true all I can say is Obama must have had some very angry and disturbing words when he spoke to King Abdullah. It would be something if we had a copy of the conversation.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Hey now....

Please no comments about Kenyian black magic, voodoo or such!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Or he just found out that the saudi oil reserves were over estimated by 40%

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join