It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Blue Orb video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey guys whats up here i have a video i shot with my iphone so dont kill me i know im gonna get flamed because its shakey theres explicit language and its shakey but the reason its shakey is cause its what i consider a legit reaction sure ive been a believer for years but seeing one first hand is quite exciting and i was trieng to film it while looking at it with my own eyes as well as looking at the screen i mean ill probably never see another ufo again, so the reason it got cut into two clips was accidental just excited and moving around to much.

The reason ive decided to post is because i really feel confident it wasn't an R.C i actually was driving under it at one point on the way home and didn't here no typical rc motor sounds. I raced home to get my room mate we talk about this sh!t all the time ( a little to much- especially when boozing) and i show him threads on here and i just couldn't pass the one time a orb was floating around our area to not race home and let him witness it as well.

I also believe that the orb rules out lighting trick becasue you can clearly see the light trickery coming from light post and those sources are not anything like the blue orb. I dont know just my thoughts? Please be crude, disective, and do what you feel just dont come and bash im not pulling wierdo stuff just want your thoughts on what it could be? Maybe it is an orb>?

Also the language is very explicit as i said we both were in awe and are avid ufo believers its was our first time seeing anything like that and frankly didnt expect to so excuse the F-bomb.

Also please wATCH FULL SCREEN AND 1080P for best results. the color looks cartoony on the pre view screen but i assure you when you press play its normal video i dont kno why it did that to the preview screen?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm not going to bash you on this. You seem credible with your reaction, but it's really hard to tell what it is from the video. How far away did you think this object was when you videoed it? It looked to be a mile or more off from the video. Just a point of light. You said you drove under it on the way home and didn't hear RC sounds. How high above it was you?
Did you hear anything at all? If you were driving could the sounds have been drowned out? Lots of questions here, but interesting video none the less.
edit on 10-2-2011 by tsawyer2 because: content

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

Wow mate, that's pretty crazy. I can't wait to read up on the responses on this one.

Not a satellite or anything?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
While I was having contact, for hours, didn't see a craft that night, no confirmation as has happened in the past which were witnessed by my son, I also had some kind of checkup at night. I forgot I had not taken my antibiotics for my lump in my lymph glands and bronchitis and got up to take them. My 19 year old came out of the washroom and then told me that there was a meter wide, blue orb, right behind the mid section of my back, visible for a moment, then vanished.

With orbs, from what I understand, we're talking about entities, ie. ghosts can be seen as orbs, soul/spirit and also ETs. There may also be censor devices like this as well. Such as Miriam Delicado mentions in her book when she and her sister were scanned by one when they were called outside for a craft. I bleieve in the middle of the night.

Good video, the second part, could see it clearly.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How far away was it, did you get any feel for size?Did you watch the orb the whole time,and did you see it leave?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
How far away was it, did you get any feel for size?Did you watch the orb the whole time,and did you see it leave?

x2. How long did you observe it? From your drive home until it went out of sight? As far as you can tell was it moving in some general direction or did it stay in the same vicinity?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Its hard to say how far away it was but im guessing at couple miles im about 10 miles or less from Huntington Beach and my room mate was saying it was out that way. Im not so sure but on height wise i would say 200 yards or less from the ground. I would say it was floating around for 15 mins. I cut through a track of homes and crossed a main street to get to my track of homes and on the way before the main street i saw people out side there homes(first track) and thats what caught my eye so i pulled over after three or four different families were outside and i asked what they were looking out and bam there it was. So with out being rude i excused my self so i could get (the second set of commentary you hear) my room mate because it was just unbelievable we talk about this sh!t ALL THE TIME and me seeing one and not getting him would i dont want to say not make the story credible but i felt i owed it to him and me so we could both "believe."

As far as general direction kinda of moving 30-40 yards in one direction pulsate (on then off after a few seconds) then start moving down and around back towards the other direction, and how the video ends is how it ended at least for us it went behind the tree and pulsated "off" and that was the last we saw of it. We even stood out there for an additional three hours and put away a 12'er each next to a bon fire just to see if something else happened and of course talk about our further more belief of E.T. Its cool cause theres a bit of an age difference hes 40 and im 21 and he was just like i cant believe i saw something finally i never thought i would blah blah blah. I dont know it was good times. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Blue orb? I thought it was orange and yellow! Either I gotta change my spectacles or trash my monitor.

Second line: It's ball lightning!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
great catch man! Your 2'nd video looks a lot better! i do see it pulse on/off then move direction..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Before I go E.T. I must rule out all earthly craft, and as an RC pilot from my chair it looks RC to me.
I know you have ruled out RC, but consider this.I have a 6' wing with LED's,FPV,and a Hacker motor that swings an 11" prop.This motor is very quiet,and at 200' in cruise I cannot here the thing.
Also I can fly at night well over 1000' away.
Check this bird out.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Nice one and thanks for sharing.

It appears what you recorded have been spotted before.

www.examiner.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I wonder what investigations the authorities did to find out what they are!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

in all do fairness youir video and mine look nothing alike mine doesnt move anything like that? but i do see what your saying it does look very similar to an extent but the way yours pulsates and mine pulsates seem very different?

Wish i could have gotten better footage casue from your guys point of view i can see where it doesnt look quite as impressive.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bummer i guess the video isnt that good its not getting no love and is already on the second page this will be my only bump to get activity.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuyInTheKnow
Bummer i guess the video isnt that good its not getting no love and is already on the second page this will be my only bump to get activity.

To be honest your right, sadly the video isn't really good enough for anyone to comment on. Ball lightning has been mentioned and is a good shout.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What about police drones? Has anyone considered law enforcement quadrocopter type drones? I would imagine that they would appear like blue & red flickering lights in our skies, some stationary while they scan the area. It's no secret Big Brother is out in full force... maybe "they" want us crying UFO for every light we see in the skies to take the heat off their deceptive spying on citizens.

FFW to 1:45...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join