It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair's broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Did you guys see that. Thats like the first talk on TV i've seen since the election in 1998 or summit. good speake though, a bit like bush

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Was I dreaming....or did I hear him say Iran instead od Iraq?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I thought I heard that too. So... what does THAT mean?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It means World War is comming. Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I didn't catch it when I heard the speech. I just read a transcript and there is no mention of Iran in it, maybe just a little mix up on his part, or do you think it was a subliminal message?

news.bbc.co.uk...

dom

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Speaking of subliminal messages... I was listening to BBC News 24 yesterday when the woman who was presenting said.. "So now we'll take a look at the failure of democracy, err, diplomacy which lead to this crisis"

Which I thought was pretty funny.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hmm.

I was flipping around the news channels the other day when a presenter on Sky News referred to 'the world war' instead of the Iraqi war. Didn't even blink afterwards. Probably a slip up by him, but still....

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I also heard the Iran slip as well. Watched it live on BBC world. It's like if you think about something hard enough it slips out, just like if you tell a lie enough you start to believe it. Maybe he's a pathelogical liar...you know, the one's who actually believe the lies they're telling? just a thought.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grommer
I also heard the Iran slip as well. Watched it live on BBC world. It's like if you think about something hard enough it slips out, just like if you tell a lie enough you start to believe it. Maybe he's a pathelogical liar...you know, the one's who actually believe the lies they're telling? just a thought.

You're right, he looks and behaves like one. Im pretty sure is...

new topics

top topics

join