It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter says she saw Bigfoot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthwerx
reply to post by 12voltz

Maybe go back to the area she told you of and investigate for signs of what she saw , like damage to trees and the ground from uprooting .

Perhaps your daughter would be interested in reporting her sighting to the BFRO? I know some people doubt their legitimacy, but they have a ton of sighting reports, and if you or your daughter spoke to an investigator, you could find out if this tree-uprooting behavior has been reported in the past. Also, as the quoted poster stated, it would be interesting to go back to the area your daughter claimed to have seen the bigfoot to look for signs of uprooting.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Yeah, you're right. I was just shocked and well... that's about it, lol!

But I was careful not to mention Bigfoot until the end of the conversation. Still though, I see what you're saying and I agree. She has been at her dad's for a few days. I'm going to get her to write the story down when she gets home, without asking any questions or anything and see what she comes up with. I wanted to do this Friday, because I really thought she might have a snow day, but it didn't happen. And then she went to her dad's house. Probably a good thing because I doubt that thoughts about it have even entered her mind the whole time she's been there. Of course, I have no way of knowing that, but I do know her and it isn't likely to think about something for very long before completely letting it go and moving on to something else.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Has she ever seen "Harry and the Henderson's?"
reply to post by Slan1

Not that I'm aware of, but I can't say for sure. I know she hasn't watched it at home, but I can't say if she watched it while at her dad's or not. Wasn't that a Disney movie? Her dad is into Disney more than most kids. *eye roll* But I wont go there, lol. Anyway, I'll find out.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Thanks! I'm going to get her to write down what she saw before I ask her about submitting it to websites so that she doesn't write with the idea of having it show up online, lol. That way, she wont expand on the story and exaggerate. After that, I'll ask her about submitting it. I may have to go meet her dad somewhere, if I have to pick her up today. Sometimes he doesn't bring her all the way home and I have to meet him somewhere. If so, that will take me near that area and I'll investigate as much as possible. I'll take my camera, of course

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Alrighty people, here we go...

I had her write down what she saw in her own words. She didn't write much and didn't add too many new details, but I'll share what she did write and I have pics of the area.

I was on the bus, coming home from school and I looked upon the cliff and there was a very tall figure with black fur from head to toe, pulling up small trees, two at a time and throwing them on the ground.

She said if she had to guess, she would estimate it to be about 8 feet tall. She did point out the exact location of where she said she saw it and said that it was in front of a pole, blocking it out. There was a road that goes up near the pole and I drove up there to take pics. I didn't get out and actually walk up there to it, but I may do that eventually. One thing that makes me worry about going up to the exact spot is that I noticed that the counties "temporary impound lot" is up there and I'm guessing that's not a very good spot to be sneaking around. Anyway, I'll do it if I can, but not when I have my kids with me. Maybe tomorrow, if I can get away with it.

She hasn't seen the pics. I took the first bunch before she was even in the car with me. It was after I picked her up and took her back by the place and asked her to point out the exact spot that she pointed out the pole. She hadn't mentioned that before. She was quick to point the spot out though. She didn't hesitate at all.

I did notice that when I drove up near the pole, there was a large tree that had been cut down. That tree was close to the road and had been cut into logs. I know Bigfoot didn't cut up the tree, LOL. So, did she maybe see an actual person up there clearing away trees? I don't know. I don't see that a person could pull trees up, roots and all, but she didn't say it was pulling them up roots and all. Just thought I'd throw that in there. There were a few trees laying around, scattered about and they were about the size she described the first time she told me about it, but I couldn't tell if they were pulled up or just fell over.

Anyway, here are the pics:

Link

This is the first time I've used Flickr so if I've done something wrong and it doesn't work, let me know. If there's anything I should ask her, let me know.

Oh, and she HASN'T seen Harry and the Hendersons.

edit on 2/13/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
By the way maybe bigfoot is some kin of alien like chubakka ?
Maybe that being is smart and not that primitive, who knows but yeah your conversation with your daughter is cute

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is very interesting! This caught my eye because my own daughter speaks of Big Foot. My daughter has not seen Big Foot but, she mentions Big Foot very often and I find that unusual in itself because she is the youngest of three and speaks of things I normally only hear adults speak about. I am going to show her this thread.

Good for you sharing your daughter's story! I think you have handled it wonderfully with her. This is something she will remember as an adult and she will always remember your reaction and how you listened to her. Most parents blow these things off and tell their children it is their imagination. Makes you wonder how much these parents missed out on by not listening to their children!

Terrific parenting on your part!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join