It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we cohabitate with bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wonder if we make an attempt to live peacefully with bigfoot,can we become brothers?Assuming we go underground,to the cave systems where the tribes of bigfoot lives,can we establish a peaceful relationship?Man has let bigfoot live in the cavernous underground in harmony.Maybe its time we make an attempt to establish a brotherhood with this species.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

should i be taking this serious??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Of course! This is a great idea and is very possible, havnt you seen Harry and the Hendersons?
Ihighly recomend this movie to any aspiring ape.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

First, unless I missed my mark, I dont think anyone is at war with bigfoot. We would have to be able to find the crazy furry beast first, and lots and lots of people have had issues trying to do that on a regular basis.
Second, does this REALLY belong in the Aliens and UFO forum??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I for one would love to meet big foot.. if he is in fact anything like harry..
good point op

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I am at war with Bigfoot. That jerk stole my pension and is now living the fat life on some Fijian beach, lapping up Mai Tais from a 12 ft. diameter conch shell. If anything, I want Obummer to nuke the entire Fijian area and declare a state of emergency to reclaim my pension. Anything short of that and I WILL be super PO'd.

/is sarcasm actually available through the written or typed word?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Seems someone has to find them before they can become "brothers" with them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if your supposition is true, then we have been co-habitating with the big-foot species for a long long time. Some people think that if a big foot species does exist, it is no more than an extant group of surviving gigantopithecus.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I wonder if we make an attempt to live peacefully with bigfoot,can we become brothers?Assuming we go underground,to the cave systems where the tribes of bigfoot lives,can we establish a peaceful relationship?Man has let bigfoot live in the cavernous underground in harmony.Maybe its time we make an attempt to establish a brotherhood with this species.

My fave thread in this forum

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Can we cohabitate with bigfoot

What do you mean, like have him as a room mate? No thank you! Messy, sheds hair all over the house, stinks, and howls at random times and scares the @#$! out of me.

Plus, I don't think I could trust him with my girlfriend.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
NO, we can't like the native americans say the bigfoot is a spirit being....there is a school of thought subscribing that all the unexplained beings are demonic....as the scripture agrees....the fallen ones can take the shape of any two or four - legged thing or....even a winged being.!
i have had a rough run-in with one in seattle...18 miles to the south east , and i now won't go back without 6 buddies.they would never hurt us....but dahhaaannnggggg..i'm a big tough texan and was armed well with bear bullets ( loaded for bear)....but i jumped on my trail bike and rode like the wind outta there.
edit on 10-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: backed by bible scripture

edit on 10-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I want to treat bigfoot as an equal.For example,i dont want any special treatment,priveleges or restrictions to bigfoot activities.Assuming i decide to make contact with a tribe of bigfoot,i dont want to hear any complaining when i announce I am adding a team to the national football league,and my star running back is billy bigfoot.My fullback will also be a bigfoot,he will blocking for billy.My team will be favored by 500 points a game.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crunkman919
Hypothetically, if your supposition is true, then we have been co-habitating with the big-foot species for a long long time. Some people think that if a big foot species does exist, it is no more than an extant group of surviving gigantopithecus.
I think your on the right path.

Someone suggested that big foot is actually, all 6 or 7 species of them, that they are in reality the Neanderthal that didn't go extinct. Maybe, just maybe, they are our original form when we were said to walk and talk with the animals in peace, as the bible describes.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, I can cohabitate with almost anyone/thing as long as they don't mess with the food on my shelf in the fridge or piss on the seat.

Other than that I see no issues.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Of course we can! He will be coming to a zoo near you in 2012!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

I know the internet does not convey sarcasm well, but what do you think about this? A Bigfoot in captivity? I like the idea. Which ever zoo pulls that off will be one of the most popular places on the planet for quite some time. I can't even imagine the logistics of a Sasquatch exhibit...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
What do you mean, like have him as a room mate? No thank you! Messy, sheds hair all over the house, stinks, and howls at random times and scares the @#$! out of me.

If there is one thing I cant stand is hair, I am with you there.

Plus, I don't think I could trust him with my girlfriend.

I might share the wife with bigfoot, he's about the only thing she could share shoes with

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe
AndDefinetlyDontTellMyWife

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

I might share the wife with bigfoot, he's about the only thing she could share shoes with

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe
AndDefinetlyDontTellMyWife

That is one post you better hope your wife never reads !!!!
Otherwise, you know where her big foot is going to end up kicking!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I can't imagine cohabitating with a bigfoot. The GF would never sign up for a threesome if it was female, and I'd never go for it if it was male.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Of course we can cohabitate. This was demonstrated in the excellent documentary, Harry and the Hendersons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join