It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist = The Savior

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The antichrist can be the savior
the Savior can be the antichrist ...

the question is
can the Savior and the antichrist be the same ?? very possible

it depend which side are you on ... the tyranical side or the side who wants freedom for humankind

if the savior was to to go against a tyranical regime
the tyranical regime would call him to be some sort of antichrist

i dont think there is a antichrist .. only bad people who care only about themselfs ... and for the savior part .. maybe we have all the potential to be this savior

if we unite .. like in Egypt we can free anyone from tyranny

we have many saviors and/or antichrists on earth
who are playing both side

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the whole point of this thread :
imagine if the Savior was coming .. the ones who oppose him would label him the antichrist

anyone surprised by that ???

this is why we have to be carefull if we label someone has THE savior or THE antichrist

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If I get +1 and -1 and put them together they sum to 0.

I think that's what would happen.

... and yes, I think that each "side" would view the situation through their particular perception filter.
edit on 10/2/2011 by chr0naut because: Additional stuph!

edit on 10/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Like matter and anti-matter.

But the thing is...there seems to be a 1% bias against anti-matter.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

After the falling away (apostasy of the roman catholic church) the united nations will form a one world government and its newly appointed leader will infact be your anti-christ, performing tremendous deeds and creating a short time of peace.
He will claim to be god and most will believe him. When the true messiah arrives his light will be seen instantly around the entire globe at once and there will be no doubt.
The anti-christ is satan. The christ is the true light. Very unequal!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Ben81

After the falling away (apostasy of the roman catholic church) the united nations will form a one world government and its newly appointed leader will infact be your anti-christ, performing tremendous deeds and creating a short time of peace.
He will claim to be god and most will believe him. When the true messiah arrives his light will be seen instantly around the entire globe at once and there will be no doubt.
The anti-christ is satan. The christ is the true light. Very unequal!

well if they have a opening theme .. it will be easier to know who are who lol

but my point is .. the antichrist suporters will tell the world that their antichrist is the real savior
and possibly the antichrist himself will tell his supporters that he his indeed the savior

remember the antichrist will deceive many by hiding his true attention

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
if the savior was to to go against a tyranical regime ....

The New World Order.

Frankly since ATS is a discusion forum for general political conspiracy theories and political analysis, probably the most commonly held theory is that the current economic establishment of the International Dictatorship of Capitalism plan to bring about a global police state, a one world government and further consolodate their global economic dictatorship; I don't really consider this to be a bizzarre "conspiracy theory;" it is merely a result of historical trends and analysis and it is also derived from many stated positions of the economic and political elites. This "One World Government" would however, not be a theocracy (God government) but entirely based on humanist / Enlightenment values, since the economic elites certainly tend "not" to be religious fanatics. There are, in my judgement, many progressive aspects of this agenda, though I do not believe that it will be the "final" political order; on the contrary.

The Seconc Coming of Christ; a genocidal global theocratic dictator (i.e., a monarchist, a king of kings, a global tyrant.

On the other hand we can see that numerous Christians are entirely opposed to the this "New World Order," but the question is begged as to "Why?" The prophecy of the "Second Coming" is not one of the rise of "Democracy" or "Republicanism;" on the contrary it is of a global tyrant who will militarily defeat his enemies and eradicate all non believers.

Fortunately we are far beyond the age where tyranny / monarchy is a widely held political philosophy; if such a Christian tyrant does arise, it is quite likely that the world will eventually rise in revolution against him. Further since most Christians are Capitalists / anti-Communists, we could expect any Christian dictator to hold similar views, and the most likely nation where such a Christian tyrant would arise would almost certainly be America, where a Christian dictator would most likely be welcomed by the Christian right, who are a major force in US politics, whereas they are entirely marginalised and despised in Europe.

Lux
edit on 10-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Jesus Christ was the Antichrist...

If he wasnt why would the whole of Rome and its people come together to crucify the man??

Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Obama for exemple .. many thinks he his the savior and many thinks otherwise

he can be literaly both

and no one will never know until its to late

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
there is no Christ, there is no anti-Christ...stop being delusional...we can only save ourselves, and we can only damn ourselves...simple as that

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't know about the antichrist, but it does seem like it's all a game, sort of like training grounds for humans to advance, you blow something up start a war you advance a little bit more. Two sides, one points fingers at the other and calls it the adversary. I take it they are looking for another nut job, another Hittler to do the job, someone has got to sign in as the anti christ. Then books can be writen by the victors in the name of glory.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Jesus Christ was not crucified in Rome. The crucifixion happened in Jerusalem. Getting basic facts wrong makes it appear that your opinion is ill informed.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

in my worldview there is actually a Christ...but he is only a character in a story...
and that metaphorical realm is the extent of his diety/reality/physical-spiritual presence...

i for one will not hope for figments of the imagination...or at best a symbolic personification...
the 'Passion' story from birth-to-death, is certainly a motivating moral tale...
but the reason for the deluding of the rest of humanity is the real story...not the residual
'goodness' that is passed as rightiousness---that's just a ruse for you to become a Sheeple
with a herd mentality mr. goy

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe the the 'savior' is the antichrist. Same people. You can look at this topic in many ways..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you are more right than you know:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The antichrist can be the savior
the Savior can be the antichrist ...

the question is
can the Savior and the antichrist be the same ?? very possible

it depend which side are you on ... the tyranical side or the side who wants freedom for humankind

if the savior was to to go against a tyranical regime
the tyranical regime would call him to be some sort of antichrist

i dont think there is a antichrist .. only bad people who care only about themselfs ... and for the savior part .. maybe we have all the potential to be this savior

if we unite .. like in Egypt we can free anyone from tyranny

we have many saviors and/or antichrists on earth
who are playing both side

Everything in your post is based on the bible (the antichrist thing)..... You also can try to form a "opinion" or "theorie" which is not based on the bible, but formed with help from the bible. If you know what I mean ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join