It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amid Ppower Outages and Lights in the Sky, an object is seen in Phoenix....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interesting photos. The craft seems to be somewhat triangular in shape, and maybe some kind of ridges on the top of it. Very strange colorings, as well. I'm no expert on photos, just my observations. Good submission

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Looks like any number of stealth test craft...not unusual given the area...remember, there were competing designs that are still flown for test data, even though they aren't in production....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
there's another thread on a similar topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

given the similar time spans I'd guess they're related.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Actually, nepenthean: is this related to Worldblend's stuff? What's going on back in AZ?

If you look at the last photo it's got what looks like 3 "pods" with three lights each, in a configuration that's pretty similar to the lights in Worldblend's video. Do we have any sense of the relative scale of these objects?

If it's the same as in Worldblend's it's probably NOT a stealth airplane, simply because that thing can hover...it's also a similar configuration to the original phoenix lights way back in the day. any thoughts? I wish I was back in phx since it seems like that's where the ufos are at these days.

Lastly, keep us all posted on this stuff, if you can...maybe you want to give the guys in the article a heads up on Worldblend's tapes and our discussion?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think that emergency lights on the hill pretty well explain worldblend's video....

top topics

join