It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth.. ALIEN's & The GOVERNMENT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

there u go, u said it urself. government corrupted. and they r spying. go vote or something like, im tired of this b.s

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
reply to post by cluckerspud

Because i want to hear it from your words, i'm not going sit here and write my thoughts and let random "human beings" who know nothing about me and the way my mind works contradict me, so whats ur thoughts on how im mislead. Please, enlighten me.

Google it. Plain and simple. My thoughts and views can be Googled, just as yours are..
edit on 10-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

if thats how you see it then by all means. im sorry for the stupid attempt to open peoples eyes, i should really read before putting stuff up on random websites, im srry for wasting ur time.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

err - actually billy meier denounces all other contaceees as fake

source

so much for your research

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
here is a great read true or not..

http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You need serious medication and a little alien counseling , you are way off base and you are very serious pretender;Why did you start you're non-sense,?? also, you do not have a clue what is going on;The real deal is aliens are in under ground bases and breeding and feeding off humans, the govt. knows this and will not expose this because they have allowed it You need a major training course on aliens, they are NOT our buddies!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

good job, but i dont think anyone is too surprised at you findings/opinions. this has been going on during your whole lifetime. we are all just waiting for another shoe to drop to add another piece to the jig-saw puzzel. there is great and xciting information out there. now is the time to wrap it up and tie it with a nice bow and move on to the next great mystery awaiting us all...watson.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So what if Aliens are in government (i dont think they are at all) what does it matter millions of humans have come and gone basically unaffected. If they are running the government its just like a really smart person in power only its not human.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Why do people blame the governments for "hiding" UFO information.
It is so laughable.
Do you really think any human government on this meager, fragile Earth has control over an intellectually advanced race of beings that have been visitimg us for 1000's of years?
No public announcements are made because the majority of the people on this Earth would have a mental breakdown if they knew the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
REMINDER AGAIN: Keep to the TOPIC!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Truth is often stranger than fiction...

When a student is ready the master appears.

Time is ticking. This cycle is almost over. It will come crashing down for some.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
To the op click this link.. As you might find it of interest. Nevermind turned out to be a hoax..Not a attack at op.
edit on 11-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: Correction

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Someone needs to seriously filter this site; please, if you're going to create a thread then include sources or at least an articulate account of the topic. Although I do somewhat feel the same about what the OP is portraying, I certainly wouldn't post this over used theory without posting any factual, impending, or relative evidence. Any member is capable of posting these rants, but if you're not being resourceful or informative in any way then just avoid these meaningless threads.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
There is no meaning of life, and the sooner you figure that out, the happier and more content you will be.

There are two things in life that are certain. Life and Death.

Life is just that, Life. What we experience each and every single day as ourselves with others around us be them loved ones or not, is the true meaning. Life is an orgy of emotions and intellect and if you live in the right city reeeeaaalllyyyy good food!

that was a boring definition of meaning of life, ( my opinion )

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join