It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth.. ALIEN's & The GOVERNMENT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

and how am i misleaded?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

i can assure you that i am not a guy! and i am not a child. Ateenager learning about what life really is. i am going to go through life knowning the true meaning, and all you "adults" or whatever u are know nothing. You shoulod even be happy i told you what i did cuz its the lasttime until i go national!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
reply to post by AtruthGuy

i can assure you that i am not a guy! and i am not a child. Ateenager learning about what life really is. i am going to go through life knowning the true meaning, and all you "adults" or whatever u are know nothing. You shoulod even be happy i told you what i did cuz its the lasttime until i go national!

............yeah it's trolling...I'm done
edit on 10-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

yes, they are called Tall Greys. and yes they did work with G.W.Bush

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

and how am i misleaded?

Google it. Why should I tell you?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Now now Spud, Such responses are bliss, However as People when have to be wiser than the Govenments we crtisize

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Because i want to hear it from your words, i'm not going sit here and write my thoughts and let random "human beings" who know nothing about me and the way my mind works contradict me, so whats ur thoughts on how im mislead. Please, enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Misleading- Deceptive or tending to mislead or create a false impression.. YOU MY FRIEND FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

how dumb do you think i am. you make me laugh. i know what misleading was, and its nothing like me. thank you very much. The government is controlling you and you dont want to face the true facts. MY FACTS, and its all from reliable sources. which i WROTE! so jump off my phaccking bumm and jack in the box off. grrrr. n i am not impressed

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Because i want to hear it from your words, i'm not going sit here and write my thoughts and let random "human beings" who know nothing about me and the way my mind works contradict me, so whats ur thoughts on how im mislead. Please, enlighten me.

Don't ask and you won't receive answers then..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

You are mislead because you do not have an open mind.You make claims without providing evidence and when others ask for evidence, or refute your claims you get defensive and attack them rather than providing evidence or arguing your beliefs intelligently.Your beliefs are just that your beliefs and you are always entitled to them, however you will find you will learn more with an open mind,I am not saying you are wrong as I dont know for sure.Neverless you say you want people to wake up to what you say,yet will not wake up to what others say and will miss out on much knowledge in your life.Your profile states "ready to learn" to do this you need to open your mind to all possibilites and explore them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I really do not think you understand what citing a source means. It does not mean the quality of a source...it means where did you gain this information you are sharing.

Why is this so hard to understand? This is common when people post and make claims as if they are factual. This is nothing new here on ATS or anywhere for that matter.
edit on February 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

what are you my mother? ease talk me like that, go back to just stateing your point and your point only, cuz i dot see anyother "open minded people" how u like to say it. I;m saying what I feel and what I've learnt, I've been working on this for many years now, and I'm not going to take any B.S from noone. Especially people who have no concept of life, this whole website is monitored by Government officals. I know this for a fact because I'm not dumb and I can see right through things, .....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

if this website wouldnt have shut down my other thread, youd be smart enough to look it up on my profile and check it out but NO. so i can edit or phack all. heres what i have to say:

Aliens DO EXSIST. They are everywhere. On Earth, on other Planets, In different Galaxys, EVERYWHERE! The Government of the WORLD ahve known about Aliens for quit some time. They Have been working with so that we can advancce in Technology, (Cuz Aliens are very advanced), as long as the Aliens can do studies on human beings (thats why there are always missing people cases worldwide), that was the treaty that the Government has made with the Aliens (back in the dayz). Ever hear of Area 51 or the Dulce Labs in Mexico? Well thats where they keep the Aliens. They do experiments on human beings such as mutating then together.There are Secret Military base worldwide.

I;m just going to say this now, but Im not saying I know everything about this stuff cuz i dont. I know what i know and believe what i believe. Please dont be too hard cuz its hard enough telling people before i know everything i need to know. So know this, that i am not dont my explaining and may not be able to explain for many years from now.

Sources: Youtube.com and Google lol
My youtube account is craziigautheir ......... look under my Alien Playlist and all my Sources are there.

There is a list of names ive research about and thats where my sources came from and i put my own thoughts and effort into this, which is the only thing that matters.

Im sure alot of yous say its hard to write what you know down in one story, so im going to do my best.

There is many types of Alien Spieces.. When i read up on what people had to say about the speices, they said
"2 out of all the Alien Spieces are good and the rest evil" and I say that you cant put them in catigorys becuz you dont know that real meaning of THIER lives...

2012 is the begining of the NEW WORLD ORDER, thats when the Aliens will meet with Obama (MUSLIM) and what they will talk about, I have no idea. but i have a feeling #s gunna go down.

You ever hear of HARP? well it controls the weather, (why do you think the weather man can tell the weather before it even happens?) anywho.... the HARP Project is going to be putting on a show for us in the near future. they have built a HUGE prejector which will show Aliens trying to attack the earth, which gives the government excuses to shoot there nuclear missles into the air and start a war. but the war isnt against eachother but against the Aliens....

And the virgin Mary, how do you think she got prego? Aliens of course, the took her and got her prego with an Alien and thats how Jesus was born. Jesus was sent to earth to protect and to notifie the world on the real world.
this stuff is all in the BIBLE!

The bible is reading life out for us and noone has a clue.

Please read more about Bob Lazar, Thomas Costello, BILLY MEIERS, Randy Winters, Phil Schnider, John Lear... Area 51, Dulce Labs in Mexico, they all link up and if your intuned then it will all fall into PLACE.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

[

if this website wouldnt have shut down my other thread, youd be smart enough to look it up on my profile and check it out but NO. so i can edit or phack all. heres what i have to say:

Sources: Youtube.com and Google lol
My youtube account is craziigautheir ......... look under my Alien Playlist and all my Sources are there.

Hi, Reality. Could you help me, please. I attempted to view your sources but I keep having a problem with YouTube search:

search all

channel search

playlist search

videos search

I just can't seem to find your account to view the sources you kindly provided. Can you help me?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

it doesnt matter, so stop writing me. i believe what i believe.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

If you have been working on this for many years show us some evidence of your fountain of research and knowledge. As I stated before I do not know if your theories are correct or not, however I believe the intent of ATS is to have rational discussions of theories not to immediately become defensive or attack others when they have different opinions or show evidence that may contradict your theories.As far as this site being run by the goverment or whatver, there probably are some government people that monitor the boards and probably some disinfo agents as well, however they are not here just to censor what knowledge you are trying to share or spy on you or whatever. Anyhow have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So you're leaving??

You can come back when you learn how to write a complete sentence.

Have fun.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

ummmmmm, ok

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

i know how to write a complete sentence, i have so much on my mind i choose not to do so. back off not in the mood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join