It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth.. ALIEN's & The GOVERNMENT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
i have top researcher which i get in info from. and i add my own thoughts, cuz the only thing that matters in life is ur own opinion. and billy meiers opend a door for me and now i have a sense of whats going on in the world.

You poor child, you have been quite mislead.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

It is actually very very very simple to understand...

When someone makes a claim and it is NOT their own opinion or thoughts they just made up, they provide a source as to where they got this information.

dictionary.reference.com...
–noun
1. any thing or place from which something comes, arises, or is obtained;
–verb (used with object)
7. to give or trace the source for: The research paper was not accurately sourced. The statement was sourced to the Secretary of State.

edit on February 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, i'm done with this thread.. Op is far to simple minded to keep up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

They are not entitled to do so.

Nor should they feel like they have to.

As pretty much every single person who has made a name for themselves in Ufology have ripped off every other "Ufologist want to be" before them, and adding a little extra icing of their own onto the cake.

Again, what is a source if it is not credible in the first place?

If David Icke came onto ATS tomorrow and said An alien landing was going to happen November 11 2011, would you believe him because of who he was or would you ask him for sources? I think you might personally put your tail between your legs, look down, march forward right off of a cliff like a lemming. following right behind your master.

So again, what is the point of asking for a source when someone is just stating how they think, what their train of thought process is?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
wait...are we speaking of the actual rules to posting on ATS and why sources are needed, or is everyone picking on this OP for not posting a source because he is reiterating what others have said?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

likeit!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience

They are not entitled to do so.

Nor should they feel like they have to.

Exactly why this resides in the Grey Section. It's for baseless claims and opinions lacking evidence or a source.
A good source is just common courtesy to your brethren.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Op's, thread was not legible, provided no decent sources, nor did it bring up any valid points...Op needs to look around ats before posting so said's posts live up to ats expectations. Enough said..
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It appears this thread has been continued/moved here.

I'm not at all sure why

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It also lost 2 pages during the move.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hehe, I thought the MODS moved it, and lost 2 pages along the way...the OP made a brand new form about the same thing and re titled it,. haha

for funs sake, lets rename both forms....Wheres the source?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

hehe, I thought the MODS moved it, and lost 2 pages along the way...the OP made a brand new form about the same thing and re titled it,. haha

for funs sake, lets rename both forms....Wheres the source?

or What's The Point?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Wheres your source for whats the point? How can I be sure there is no point to your whats the point if there is no source to back up your point to which it seems you dont have a point.

OR A SOURCE!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

Wheres your source for whats the point? How can I be sure there is no point to your whats the point if there is no source to back up your point to which it seems you dont have a point.

OR A SOURCE!

Right here, Pal.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Give the OP a break you ravenous desensitized vultures. There's little need for prejudice on the premise of his/her propensity for literacy and lexicon.

Granted, other issues are prevalent in the OP's submissions but politely redirect the fellow member who at the very least is pursuant of the truth rather than nailing him/her to the cross for "getting it wrong". Surely it's better than venom and intolerance.

edit on 10/2/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think the OP is hoping to create a chat-type thread where people can discuss the product of their personal findings without having to label and credit like a college term paper. Not everyone is into a scholarly research mode.

I find people who think and do more interesting than those who read and cite. The important difference is one is sharing an experience and the other a quote.

Not everyone believes debunkers or their debunkings, i know i don't, i think they should be held to the same standards as those for truth. OP wants to discuss people who have been called hoaxers, just not with that derogatory comment before their name.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That is a sped up version of Canadas own Ritchie Hawtin Minus Orange 2

Speaking of Badgers:

5th ones Awesome!

last two on these

The best ever:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

well put.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

Could you Answer my Personal message pal?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

I'm sorry it's hard to take this guy serious with such bad grammar. I personally think the OP is a child and you guys are getting trolled HARD.

It's not a language issue either...it's just horrid spelling, punctuation, and logic. Just looking through the OP post history it's really obvious he's a child.
edit on 10-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join