It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Tomorrow Will Be A Very Wild & Violent Day In Egypt!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

RP starts to be interviewed at 5:00.

"U.S has given Mubarak 70 billion dollars directly and most of it is sitting in private banks...."
Wow!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
He's leaving alright...One way or the other.....If the truth has ever been spoken, it is now being spoken......Mark this man as being GONE...Hope your taking notes Barry Sotoro aka Barack H. Obamanation......This circle will not be broken........

Edited for spelling....lol....
edit on 10-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
do you feel the difference and urgent, historical meaning here today....God help us all tommorow...could obama say something like ok....egypt , i hear you and we agree to stop supporting crap....someone man-up in the global scene

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I doubt Egypt will be better off without this dictator.. the confusion and corruption will be rampant, avoiding more civil unrest is unlikely.

I wish our Government would have kept their mouths shut over it.. but they made their bets, and it was against Mubarak .. now if the country disintegrates or is taken over by the military we will be to blame and the Arabs will certainly not pass up that opportunity.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I suggest we send sarah palin to talk to the masses. By the time they come out of the 'deer in the headlights' look from trying to figure out what she's trying to say the crisis will have blown over.

new topics

top topics

join