It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Glacial Rebound Obama Effect (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've been following this guy, Scott for some time now. And what sets him a part from the typical YouTube-Doomer is, he actually backs his remarks up with not speculative items but, concrete ones.

Post Glacial Rebound

Now, I don't know if what he is saying is actually the 'truth' of the matter but from a spiritual (ascension) stand point, many who believe we will ride out a physical pole shift around 12/2012 - 3/2013 also say, the Earth is expanding.

Some go as far as saying it will implode into a star or "light" energy seeing that is the expression we are supposedly living in during this incarnation of ours. We are supposedly here, on Earth, in this Universe (and there are MANY others) at this time to evolve from a 3D Being to a 5D light energy as a 'light' expressions that we are.

So, it's just interesting whether you take this from a spiritual level or now, a possible scientific one, they both sort of conclude the same thing.

My feeling is: 2011 is going to be filled with a lot of geophysical and solar activity. How it will play out is anyone's guess but I really feel, we ain't seen anything yet.

@10:30 starts the explanation of what might happen if you believe in Ascension and how Earth will become a beam of light (explode into a star).

Interesting!

(part 4 of Ascension for those interested)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Very Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing this perspective.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Very Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing this perspective.

You're welcome (I think
)

This is pretty scary and what's more frightening is to think, the select scientists who report to the Elite might know a LOT more than what we're being told.

We're at the complete disposal of 'them'.

We need 'them' to tell us about Earth changes and the Sun and the Moon and the comets and the asteroids and the GOM disaster and NASA and possible UFO encounters etc.

We know 'they' are anything but truthful. Just look at these wars the evoke so..............................if we're completely dependent on them to share their findings ...it really makes me wonder what they're not telling us.

You have to admit, there's a lot of drills being prepared. Just look at my other threads.

I don't know. I just don't know what to think anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OBAMA is MUSLIM!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Been watching Scott (BUG) for about a yr. now. This is one smart man. Hell, he was in college at 12 yrs. old and has many degrees in different things including post glacial rebound..He leaves links to all his talks. You can go see where he says that he has been and what he has done..He is no joke like 85% of the YouTubers. He makes a very convincing argument about things....He travels around everywhere looking at things and making up HIS OWN MIND like all of us should...Don't be led around by anyone. Do the work for yourself and make up your own mind....You in finality will answer to yourself.....Glad you put Scott here......Great post..S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitycheckin
OBAMA is MUSLIM!

WTF?

Do you really think religion, race, color, creed or blood type matters at this juncture?
Our planet might be getting ready to go belly up and you're focused on Obama (who is NOTHING to any of this) religion?
Who cares?
Th POTUS is a useless position.

Please start your own Obama is a Muslim thread, 'k? Then I can derail it with some of this stuff. I think that's only fair

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

Thats exactly right...Also, his daddy is a Mac Daddy pimp and his mammy was a hor.....Don't believe it? See link below:

www.youtube.com.../u/2/ZuEc-nFULY8

www.youtube.com...

Dr. James David Manning....

This is one truth telling man......

There is "ONLY" now, and thats all there "IS"...

Edited for spelling...lol......

edit on 10-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Mainstream geology widely accepts and teaches post glacial rebound. There really isn't anything controversial about it. The only difference is that this guy is talking about it on youtube and the mainstream geologists won't do that because they would lose their cushy government jobs if they did.

top topics

join