It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Deep Sea Lobster *pic*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Ive often thought about deep sea exploration. I understand the human need to be present when making discoveries, but we did pretty well with Mars.

I dont understand why we dont use some of the new fangled technology, attach it to the end of a cable running fiberoptics back up to the boat, and just start poking around down there with the cameras.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Except no scientist has ever claimed this. They simply say we haven't found any yet.

I think it's silly that people will rant and rave and shake their fists at "scientists" without ever having the first clue what scientists say or do. You just know "SCIENCE BAD!"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by hp1229

Like chicken no doubt.

Yeah. Wish they can breed them at normal sea level for consumption

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yep. I'm with you. There are places in the ocean that we don't even know how deep it goes. That blows my.mind! There could be a colony of big foots riding nessies down there for all we know.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ya thats one bad-ass lobster ... looks like he's got a chain-saw in one hand ... "it's just good business!" lolz ..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I really want to eat one of those now.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Someone will probably find a way to do that. Then only Donald Trump and Bill Gates will be able to afford it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join