It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam and the Shadow People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by Student X

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I believe that the ufo hype is really military craft.

How do you explain the fact that the UFO phenomenon, whatever it is, is much older than our ability to produce military aircraft?

edit on 10-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

Which case are we talking about? I have heard the Texas one and of course the Egyptian stories.
Did these nations of people not have militaries?

You should read these books. Same goes for everyone else who thinks the UFO phenomenon, whatever it is, is mundane military craft.

Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times

Alien Identities : Ancient Insights into Modern UFO Phenomena

Angels and Aliens: UFO's and the Mythic Imagination

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I will check out your links later. I have to leave right now. It is time to go bowling..woo...hoo

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Your theory makes sense and i think there gonna do something like this myself not exactly the way you describe but something along the same lines, we know the military is wroking on holographic technology back in 1997 or 1998 a military base in Maryland was working on this type of technology and we assume one of Project Blue Beam's uses is holographic technology on a mass scale so i'm sure they will and have tried to combine this with mind control fake alien sightings and what have you...
edit on 10-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce7528c8645a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

lol....i thought the mods gave you a warning at first, funny post but wasen't it Mohammed piloting the spacecraft over Egypt with hope of melting Mubarak's brain?....

edit on 10-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok so someone is suggesting holographic alien, reptiliians, walking among us if it is a hologram what happens when we bump into them we go right thru. Cool tech but what is scary about that. Maybe my mind id dtuck on a human playing field but either you are real or you not. Ill believe aliens or fallen angels but top secret holograms and underground space stations with humans and aliens working in unison holy crap batman what are we going to do.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
How do you get people to believe in aliens that are not real?

Incessant stories about them from every conceivable angle, check.

Decades of set-up, check.

Real flying saucers? Very achievable.

Holograms of fantasic events and things?

How about spiking CDC delivered radiation pills with meth and/ or MDMA (ecstasy)?

It’s my contention in this thread that in order to foster the belief in aliens (which in turn is what gives the N.W.O. dictator/ the Bible’s antichrist his legitimacy), there is a pharmacological conspiracy involved with Project Blue Beam. MKULTRA drug experiments for mind control via the Cities Readiness Initiative – the govt delivering drugs within 48 hours to the entire US populace. www.bt.cdc.gov...

So, let’s talk about Shadow People. All over Coast to Coast AM, paranormal shows, movies, and video games talk about shadow people. “Ghosts” to some. I’m not here to debunk them as I, myself, believe in the phenomenon since I have seen one in a friend’s basement once. I was on no drugs whatsoever, have never tripped in my life. I sat on the couch waiting to hopefully see the ghost of a dead friend in a darkened basement. I saw various geometric shapes in prismatic lines and after a few minutes saw a hand waved in front of my face and then a gray shadow moved in front of me. It had glowing red eyes and it stood in front of me and then hunched down to look me directly in the eyes. Definitely one of the stranger events in my life. Whether it was “real” or just imagined in my mind is irrelevant to our discussion as I’m just describing the phenomenon. A phenomenon that apparently many people have, especially drug users on Methamphetamine and MDMA. Let’s look at how they describe it.

blog.livingsober.com...

A psychology professor once told his students, if you ever want to know what it's like to be schizophrenic just take a a bunch of methamphetamine and stay up for a few days. The reason he said this is because the symptoms of schizophrenia are identical to amphetamine induced psychosis. Drug psychosis related to amphetamines is common amongst drug addicts. Having experienced this phenomena myself, I will try and describe what it's like.

After being up for a few days on methamphetamine and having taken large amounts of the drug, you begin to dissociate from your thoughts. That is to say that your thoughts begin to run away from you. It's as if you have so much energy that you become hypersensitive to everything around you while at the same time entering a deep fog. Your hearing begins to tune into every little sound you hear. At this point your soul is so fragile that you begin to feel a strange type of fear mixed with energy (paranoia). It's a unique type of fear. It's not like anything you've probably ever experienced before.

You will suddenly become afraid that people are out to get you, yet no one is there, so you will start creating things in your mind and you will be able to manifest those things you've created in your mind in the outside environment. Now obviously these things do not exist, but there if the brain thinks its real then it is. So, if you are sure you see someone hiding behind a tree outside your window you will. These are often called shadow people. It is a strange experience. You see glimpses of people but you can't make out their appearance and you couldn't describe them if you had to tell someone what color shirt they were wearing.

You just know they are there and can see them duck behind a tree or bush every time you try and catch a better look at them. Sometimes you may be so bold as to chase them, but again there is no one there. What this leads to is not the realization that they don't exist, but that whoever is spying on you is very good at not being seen. This leads to more paranoia and creates a snowball effect. Till eventually your screaming at the top of your lungs at people who aren't there.

lastchanceonthestairway.com...

Actually, every noise meant something—it meant someone was there.
Even my icemaker, even when I knew it was the icemaker, when it made noise, I got up to go see if anyone was there, because while I knew my icemaker made noise, I knew they knew my icemaker made noise, and that was when they would come in.
I never knew exactly who they were. I wasn’t sure if the shadow people and the government agents were working together or independently in their efforts to ruin my high, but they never stopped me. They gave me pause (to hide my baggies and put on some clothes), but that was it. […] Three years ago today, I was in the throes of my last meth binge.

www.drugs-forum.com...

Swim has done mdma many times and most times he would do it with the same group of close friends. Most nights when they were ready to go home they would stay in one friends basement. They would smoke weed and drink these nights as well.

Whenever they slept in the basement when they were all trying to sleep they would see "shadow people". The "shadow people" would walk around the room they could hear their footsteps and when the friends tried to roll over and ignore them. They said they could feel them above them or siting beside them and could hear their breathing in their ear. The friends have seen them almost every time they do mdma but only when they stay in that basement. In the morning they all asked each other if they saw the "shadow people" too and they all did.

The dose they would normally do would be 0.2g and the occasianal 0.3g each. The mdma was ussualy in rock/crystal form they would crush it up and "parachute" it (wrap it in a zig zag and swallow). They would drink on average 4-8 beers each. They would smoke a quarter 7g on average between 2-3 people. The Mdma was VERY high quaility clean white/clear rocks/crystals. Has anyone experinced anything like this before on Mdma or other drugs maybe?

con’td-

I'm not going to sit here and tell you all that I've done this drug or that drug and try to brag about how hard I may or may not have partied in the past. I will say, however, that per my experiences, both MDMA and methamphetamines (in both small and large doses) can induce hallucinations that will freak the user out. It just comes with the territory. While MDMA tends to produce more vivid and 'visual' hallucinations ("Look at all the pretty colors, man!"), methamphetamines tend to give you more subtle and questionable hallucinations ("Wait...dude...did you...did you see that? No, nevermind...wait...what the? Did you?")

One thing to understand is that methamphetamines are synthetic/man-made, so while it's not probable, it is possible that TPTB created them in order to induce such hallucinations; when TSHTF, a user would lose his mind trying to figure out if that shadow over there is a real person or a figment of his imagination. It would be that much easier to subdue said user, who (while distracted with simple shadows and peripheral nothings) would simply surrender out of sheer fear, if attacked.

MDMA is also a synthetic drug, but the hallucinations are much more intense and in-your-face. While they can be beautiful, relaxing, and therapeutic (according to some studies), they can also turn on you REAL fast. I'm reminded of the third-act of Batman Begins, when Scarecrow spikes Gotham City's water supply with hallucinogenic drugs and everyone loses it. Sounds ridiculous, but I would think this would be a more feasible weapon for TPTB to employ if and when TSHTF.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by travisisnotdead

Thanks for a more nuanced take on the effects! And yeah, when I bring up this topic, I understand that the water supply would make for a more logical and easy avenue of dissemination. But, the dosing would be hard to regulate and we don't know what the drug interaction with the flouride in the water would be, possibly breaking the drugs down.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

The author of the first book you list, Jacques Vallee, I have already shown to be a fraud, in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Your theory makes sense and i think there gonna do something like this myself not exactly the way you describe but something along the same lines, we know the military is wroking on holographic technology back in 1997 or 1998 a military base in Maryland was working on this type of technology...

Just one itty bitty problem. I watched the military scramble 3 air force jets to chase a UFO in the late sixties. I and three other college grads watched the UFO play tag with those Jets for several minutes. It was making square corners and very very fast speed changes. Finally it got tired of playing and took off at an incredible speed.

I do not know what the heck it was but I have NEVER seen anything move that fast and we lived near an air force test site.

All of us were stone cold sober and we do not drink or do drugs. One was diabetic and one was hypoglycemic so forget any rec drugs. Actually we had been doing some climbing earlier and drugs/alcohol would have been just plain suicide.

So based on personal experience I think the Drug hypothesis does not fly.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Yea when i said i had a theory similar mine dosen't really go along with the drug hypothesis but more along the lines that the powers that be will use some type of holographic technology be it Project Blue Beam or some other type of equipment we are unaware of too stage either a religious event or a fake alien landing or something along those lines.....

As far as what you say you saw in the 1960's i doubt any holographic technology was that advanced back then, but who knows it could of been a real UFO or deity or what ever one classifie such a thing as, i don't doubt that these things exists....

edit on 13-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey, im not into this bluebeam thing, but, when i see this videos, i cant stop thinking about it, its so weird how similar is this to what i've heard about this theory.. i think they can actually do that kind of things..
take a look at the last one, on the car.. incredible. imagine a bigger camera, aiming at the skyes..

www.socialtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well is drug use also responsible for millions believing in a man with a long beard floating on a cloud, listening to everyone's prayers?

Of course drug use, or various mental disorders are responsible for false sighting. Of course being under the infuence of something can change ones perception, and make them believe they saw something which wasn't there.

But many, the majority, of UFO sightings throughout history, dating back hundreds, if not thousands of years, have nothing to do with drug use. I've seen what I've seen, when sober. The people with me were sober. You can chalk up a few sighting/experiences to drug use, but most occured when people were sober.

If you ask me, given the government explanations for some of the things countless people have witnessed, you should ask yourself if drug use influenced the explanations we hear. Because the stories I've heard, along with some evidence I've seen over the years, combined with my own experiences, makes this phenominon much more believable then the explanations we usually get.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by travisisnotdead

One thing to understand is that methamphetamines are synthetic/man-made, so while it's not probable, it is possible that TPTB created them in order to induce such hallucinations; when TSHTF, a user would lose his mind trying to figure out if that shadow over there is a real person or a figment of his imagination. It would be that much easier to subdue said user, who (while distracted with simple shadows and peripheral nothings) would simply surrender out of sheer fear, if attacked.

I have been around some junkies that do not play around. I think that your general consensus of methamphetamine user's are a little exaggerated. The people that I knew would take whatever opposing party straight six feet under. Hallucinations are a definite fact though. As far as surrendering, I do not see that happening from the folks that I know. They would all straight go to hell before they let "them" take them.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Man, I am just kicking myself for not seeing these pages for what they were when I wrote this thread.
These Jack Kirby pages just speak for themselves: the blue pill "animates things in the room" and then they see a ghost at a seance. For more info and context, check out my thread that got banished to Skunk works here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

i866.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Seems interesting. The plan never seemed like it could work, but the drugs makes the plan seems a bit more possible. Not sure it's going to happen, but now it makes more sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join