It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Now For Egypt ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well thats that. The President is not resigning. There is going to be hell to pay tomorrow with millions on the streets. Shoes have already been raised against the President. What will the Army do now? Side with the people or open fire? I think we have just seen Pandora's Box open tonight and the Middle East is about to go boom as a result.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There was just another post up here that had alittle more details, but it vanished? It went 404 on me. I feel for those in Egypt that they have to deal with that dictator possibly another 7 months.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

You would have thought hed know when to give up.

Linky link:
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread, this is just pure madness! With the chaos going on, this dumb dictator, who by the way is embraced by the USG, ( which I dont get that one? ), its gonna be a long night on the streets for them souls~

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Seems provocative on the timing to mess around with the protesters heads..

I guess we will see soon enough what'll happen next.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Apparently they are marching towards the presidential palace, chanting " down with the regime", and it would appear no one is returning to their homes.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
what now: new leader

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It seems to me that this dictator may be the only thing standing in the way of the Muslim Brotherhood taking control. With him out of the way, there appears to be little anyone will be able to do in order to keep radical Islam from growing even stronger than ever before in Egypt.

I seem to recall another dictator that the people wanted out. His name was Saddam, and the people that feared him more than any others were the terrorists, which he gladly executed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think what is coming for Egypt has already been written. It fills my heart with great sadness knowing all of this could have been avoided, but it IS written:

Isa. 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

Isa. 19:20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Isa. 19:21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.

Isa. 19:22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be entreated of them, and shall heal them.

It is with great sadness the leaders are so "out of touch" with reality and their peoples, to bring down destruction upon their heads, despite what the will of the peoples have shown; and it is a great shame.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I believe the military will attempt to put down any major carnage.

I don't think there will be a mass slaughter but no doubt some deaths are going occur, people are going to be in a state of fury tonight.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It really makes me wonder who is planning what? What aspects are for now invisible? who is smoking that cigar behind that curtain of revolution looking at the obvious parties?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think people should prepare for the possibility that global oil supplies could very well be disrupted in the coming days.

If the suez canal workers stay on strike or the mob mentality spreads across the face of the middle-east we could see revolutions propping up everywhere. Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria... you name it.

Middle-east in total turmoil = 200 dollar oil or more.

Expect the wheels to come off and the sparks to fly on the global economy

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Apparently they are marching towards the presidential palace, chanting " down with the regime", and it would appear no one is returning to their homes.

Provocative and worrying then..

I hope their demands are met..

but I am of the opinion that the speech was aimed at getting this to happen..

top topics

join