It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place in USA to move to that is tolerant, open-minded, and progressive.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My two cents would be Western New York.However with a grain of salt.Bad winters,high taxes and unemployment.That's the bad now the good ,great people especially in niagara county. nice summers,spring and fall are awesome too.Not one but two great lakes,ontario and erie.Easy acess to the land of the wild hoser.Canada has to be seen to be believed and the folks there are awesome .I have many friends there.Toronto is an hour and a half away by car, beautiful cosmopolitian city.Stay away from Buffalo It's a dying city and getting worse.The burbs around it are nice though.Not far south of Buffalo gets bad snow off Erie in winter.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Havent been stateside in over 30 years.. But from what remember new mexico was rather nice and would meet the requirements you mention..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

wow...sorry you couldn't be happy in garden of the gods....i absolutely love it there

i am more of a night person...and I HATE humidity......long curly hair....for me works better in a semi arid dessert climate.

good luck

new topics

<< 1   >>

join