It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn and Teller" tricked" into admitting 9/11 might be an "inside Job".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I cannot STAND Penn. I never 'warmed' up to him and more so now. He just seems like an obnoxious right-winged FOX news-loving, big mouth who doesn't or can't think outside his little box.

He doesn't believe 9-11 might NOT be what it was reported to be nor does he believe that UFOs even exist! Now, who thinks like that? Who can be so 'absolute' about anything? It's very disturbing and telling!
Just look at his audience.

This man is talking FACTS and Penn tries to disrespect him.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
lol I love how Penn comes straight out with the horns when getting on stage...

.. m/

addition: Honestly though how can they consider themselves "skeptics" ?? Anyone who has a skeptical mind is FOR SURE going to question the OS on 911.....seriously unless by Skeptic they really mean

"we don't believe anything that isn't vomited through an "official"...

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sly1one because: messed up my horns man

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sly1one because: i give up

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
lol

Penn & Teller said they researched all the evidence but didn't know about building 7 collapsing?!!

A 47 story skyscraper collapse at free fall speed, it was not hit by a plane.......and they said they researched all the evidence?!!

they're just a couple of goldbrick-en liars full of pure BS

s&f

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I hold no illusions of even having a remote idea of what actually happened behind the scenes leading up to and during that fatefull day. I can tell you, though, that the official story doesn't ring true on many accounts, and I simply don't buy it.

I was quite saddened by the fact that the audience was being so incredibly assinine to the guy asking his question. After a while, all of the screaming and booing just started to sound like "baaaah baaah".

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
For some reason this song came to mind: Hypocrisy Is The Greatest Luxury

spec

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
never take advice from comedians, unless it's Bill Hicks (RIP)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

George Carlin too! Joe Rogan as well imho
edit on 10-2-2011 by Sly1one because: for fun

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
never take advice from comedians, unless it's Bill Hicks (RIP)

..........and George Carlin! My two favorite all time comedians

But yeah to the people who responded. It's quite troubling to hear or realize the demographics of their audience.
They strike me as being staunch republicans (not that it EVEN matters anymore but.....) who love waving that flag and respecting everything you're 'supposed' to respect because you were taught to! Which trickles down to this: September 11, 2001.

Their position seems to be one of: If the Official people told us then, by golly, who are we to disagree!!!???
It's brainwashing and mind numbing.

And like I said in my opening post (not to get too off topic but) Penn has the same 'you're an idiot' opinion about anyone who even remotely considers UFOs exist. Hell, the friggin Vatican is now open to such ideas so it seems Penn and Teller are on a mission of doling out total disinformation in a comical arena.

Hey, maybe THAT's why they call their program BullChit!

edit on 10-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
after watching Penn and Teller Bull Sh*t I knew they were nothing but fools. Very closed minded at least when it comes to what they release to the public.
edit on 10-2-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Self annointed/appointed 'Sceptics' are as*****s. Just look at how they behave on chat forums. They cling together in packs of (about 5 or so) and make repeat and repeat threads of the same one thing, of where they all piled on this person with an eyewitness story and ripped him to shreds. It gets so out-of-hand, that a superMod has to step in and nix the threads. They muscle flex and preen and parade around in their little tiny circle of supreme self congratulations of what guardians-against-"hoaxers" they are, making everyone (in their delusion) go "ooooooo"!!! When the truth is, all they are is a bunch of low IQ bullies who are showing off to the world what a bunch of low IQ bullies and gonadless cowards they are. And of course, there are Their one (sometimes more) matrons who are gonadless via gender, so they are just dumb [fill-in-the-blank]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There's a reason why skeptics, critical thinkers, and experts aren't sheep to the 9/11 "truth" bull, they know better.

God forbid someone be skeptical of a pseudoskeptic preaching lies.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's very obvious in the video that Penn knew it was neither the time nor the place to have such a debate. Especially considering by the mans conviction and tone that he would not accept any answer that could possibly be given.

Like they said directly afterward in the video, it was a rhetorical question, not a real one. Penn even assisted the man in plugging his website again if anyone was actually interested in what he had to say.

Penn's method of denial to end the inappropriate conversation was actually a fairly kind gesture.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
There's a reason why skeptics, critical thinkers, and experts aren't sheep to the 9/11 "truth" bull, they know better.

God forbid someone be skeptical of a pseudoskeptic preaching lies.

Lol. a pseudoskeptic? The guy who made the video may be wrong in your opinion, but he isn't a "pseudoskeptic". At least he is willing to question popular belief and if you can prove he is wrong then do so, and he admits he is wrong- that's the true mark of a skeptic. Wasn't Socrates a single skeptic questioning popular beliefs?

Penn is no skeptic. He says what people wants to hear. If he was a true skeptic, he would've want to hear the question and answer it directly. He would've told the audience to shut up and let the guy ask his question.

edit on 10-2-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cycondra
It's very obvious in the video that Penn knew it was neither the time nor the place to have such a debate. Especially considering by the mans conviction and tone that he would not accept any answer that could possibly be given.

Like they said directly afterward in the video, it was a rhetorical question, not a real one. Penn even assisted the man in plugging his website again if anyone was actually interested in what he had to say.

Penn's method of denial to end the inappropriate conversation was actually a fairly kind gesture.

The guy asked about WTC 7
What's wrong with Penn addressing that question? Even if it was a "What say you" type of question???

If they don't want to be questioned then perhaps they shouldn't have made a stance on the matter.
They CLEARLY are behind the official story. So they ought not put themselves on the line if they don't expect to get shot at once in a while.

Besides, we don't know what the Q&A's were prior to this one question. For all we know maybe someone else brought up the topic.

Don't defend them. If you listen to the entire video Penn admits he was set up to have a certain position about that day.

It's all dog and pony show people. This whole world is not authentic anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have yet to see someone on stage/at the podium who gets challenged by a 9/11 truth question and answers it directly, knowledgeably, and respectfully.

If someone has video of that happening, I'd love to see that video.

Awesome video posted there OP!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Makes you wonder ,entertainer,why does a entertainer have a audience to discuss B..S...unless their ful of B...S... !
If people payed for the tickets then they would`nt be hearing B...S....So in summation ,maybe buying the tickets is not where their funded from,entertainers gaugeing public reaction to ,well the most real horror movie we all experienced and wanting to discuss it as B...S... sums it up,but the publics reaction thats what their after,can the tide be turned.#
Makes you wonder

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
after watching Penn and Teller Bull Sh*t I knew they were nothing but fools. Very closed minded at least when it comes to what they release to the public

And yet the pro-conspiracy guy they interviewed in season three (forget his name) who put on a pilot costume and started flapping his arms like a chicken is someone you'd seriously go to for your information.

You truthers genuinely don't care what kind of outright crackpots are running those damned fool conspiracy web sites you go to, do you? Heck, that guy didn't even get off the ground one inch.

edit on 10-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by TV_Nation
after watching Penn and Teller Bull Sh*t I knew they were nothing but fools. Very closed minded at least when it comes to what they release to the public

And yet the pro-conspiracy guy they interviewed (forget his name) who put on a pilot costume and started flapping his arms like a chicken is someone you'd seriously go to for your information.

You truthers genuinely don't care what kind of outright crackpots are running those damned fool conspiracy web sites you go to, do you?

Did you not LISTEN to the whole video?
Penn admitted to being set up right after the event of Sept 11th.

And you call US crackpots? At least we weren't 'told' what to say or how to react.

We're expressing critical thinking m'friend!
Not scripted-thinking!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
And you call US crackpots? At least we weren't 'told' what to say or how to react.

Not scripted-thinking!

Yeah, but that guy didn't even get off the ground one inch.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Not scripted-thinking!

Yeah, but that guy didn't even get off the ground one inch.

What guy? The guy asking the question?
If so, this isn't about how far HE got, it's about how low Penn is!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join