It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think Everybody Need to Know About This:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Can you please not turn out to be the next crazy guy that does something horrible to put even more negative connotation on conspiracy and alt news sites?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Lezard Man?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
FK IT NVM!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Soboro because: (no reason given)

Just don't leave people behind like I was... Stop rejecting people because they're poor, different or ugly.
What's happenoing to me is just horrible and I can't believe anyone would stand back for so long and watch it all happen.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Soboro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i believe the man you met was Mr Wendal...did you buy him some shoes?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I am glad it took a total stranger to show you love. I am also glad that you reach a point in your being that an epiphany changed who you are. Wish more would find that positive reaction from an unexpected source.

Love Love Love, all you need is love. Sorry channeling some John Lennon there, but wasn't he reflecting his own growth and sharing it? We all need a little help from our friends, and if your eyes and heart are open you will find it in unexpected sources.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I have seen the Lizard man...he is called the LIZARD KING...Jim Morrison of the Doors.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Actually OP? I dont think ...everybody need(sic) to know about this..........

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok, dude.. what are you talking about? A homeless black man that looked like a lizard man to you...

Sounds like Morphine........

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
**** KNOCK IT OFF ****

NO SERIOUSLY.

THE ONE LINE POSTS

THE OFF TOPIC POSTS

THE POSTS SUGGESTING, GETTING ON MEDS, DRINKING OR ANYTHING ELSE.

POST ON TOPIC AND IN A CIVIL MANNER OR BE POST BANNED,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Sorry, I was completely serious with my comment about meds before he edited his post to be completely different than it was originally. It was completely incoherent. It honestly looked like somebody with problems.
edit on 11-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Ive read them, but could you please elaborate and clarify the "one-liners" rule? We tend to speak these days in skips and hops and abbreviated "tweets". I assume the rule is meant to stimulate continuous-flow of conversation to eliminate one-word-one-liners which really arent replies. We absolutely can form these into more-than-one-sentence. Your thoughts and explanation please? Thank you very much. [*6 (six) sentences.]
MS

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

OP, thank you for simply spreading a message of Love. your verbalization based on your conceptualization goes to a different place than my own. but, really, thats a given!
It is in understanding where another is coming from, that we learn. and an incredible thing that is.

I have some.. -very- intelligent friends who couldnt verbalize anything other than what they had for breakfast! even if their life depended on it!
Such semantics, spelling, etc are not relevant to the concepts being related though. This one is not so quick to judge at someone who has trouble verbalizing their thoughts.
I also have quite a bit of trouble verbalizing things.

The way i see what you are saying, from my own point of perspective, is to Love before one thinks. instead of being in an uncollected state, where one is not only unaware of themselves continuously (or even partially), but where one does not actually have any sort of stable foundation to go on. in those states, it seems our mind is only taking us for a ride! Our disparate collection of singular thoughts are not the form of a foundation, and never can be consistently and comprehensively regarding even the totality of our own being. Love, however, seems to yield some interesting, and rock solid stable, results as a foundation for being
and then our thoughts arise from that.

Thank you for your post!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
the man whom you have posted about is not a bum,
he is your brother
seek your knowledge everywhere

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

man thats so retarded

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I love thinking.

Anyway, I understand what you mean, perhaps really he means that critical thinking or thinking in terms of trying to plot against someone, or the incessant thinking that paranoid people engage in is something that leads to destruction. Of course, real understanding is tuned instinctually, and thinking is ultimatley an expression of our inner desires. Therefore, thinking can be good or bad, it depends on the motivation behind your thoughts.
edit on 21-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

the lezard man told me... no more BUM

I don't think I can go the rest of my life without BUM.

PeACe.
ALS
edit on 10-2-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

ok that is hilarious!

Still reading the thread

edit on 24-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thinking too much does not equal destruction.. Perhaps thinking too much with a bad perspective may be bad for you in the short-term but thinking is good for you, well-guided introspection and corrective action = love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join