It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think Everybody Need to Know About This:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Reference please?

Lezard Man?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am going to think a lot about our federal government.

We shall see how lezard mans theory works.

Yes, we'll think them to death! Everybody, think harder! HARDER! HARDER!
edit on 10-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs
What happens when I think about love?

You'll quickly find that dividing by Zero is possible, and that it may even open up a portal or something to another place.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Did this suddenly come to you OP?

I spent so much of my life piecing things together and it just hit OP like that?

My god the lezard men are real.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is it possible that hidden government operatives come in here and post this garbled story so people who come to ATS will have a hard time believing that this site has any credibility.

Or maybe it was the lezard man itself posting and all the typos and confusing sentences are caused by a language barrier and lack of 4 fingers(and a thumb) to type with...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

the lezard man told me... no more BUM

I don't think I can go the rest of my life without BUM.

PeACe.
ALS
edit on 10-2-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Am I the only one on ATS who has no freakin' idea what the hell this thread is about?

If it can be of any comfort...

No. You're not.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So love generates positive frequency heart vibratonaz blood flow adjusted to vibes per pump electrical emissions thru body good higher density Ascension.

Bad thinking or in depth thinking can cause mis aligned focus of soul frequency. Generates heart filled with stress low vibratonaz. Blood flow high pressure electrical emissions abnormal non uniform Low density acheived ????z causing return due to lack of FAITH. Descension process AGAIN!! smh.......

Peace

edit on 2/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So love generates positive frequency heart vibratonaz blood flow adjusted to vibes per pump electrical emissions thru body good higher density Ascension.

Bad thinking or in depth thinking can cause mis aligned focus of soul frequency. Generates heart filled with stress low vibratonaz. Blood flow high pressure electrical emissions abnormal non uniform Low density acheived ????z causing return due to lack of FAITH. Descension proccess AGAIN!! smh.......

Peace

Please, don't encourage it. Lack of thinking is a terrible idea, no matter what.

Oh, and that's a lot of jibberish. (Assuming you're serious, that is.)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Destruction = Creation

It is just the reference of the former concept that makes you feel sad about it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Very serious no jk.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This Lezard man didnt have a blue belly did he?? If he did .. when you see him again please tell him that all of his spawn are living under my porch and are looking mighty hungry

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You should have explained your theory in a rap !

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Will you help me destroy the illuminati ? I asked cleverbot but it said it would rather take a nap .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

The what are known as the illucient 1s have thier own issues to deal with in relation to incomming. I am not here for their destruction, those who are potentially are near tho to judge them for their actions with humanity. If you wish to be part of positive advancement with sapien sapien then look deep within to your inner self locate it (your true innerself) not the self you portray to society YOU! Recognize there is more to life/death then what has been told to you, as well that there is more to you as a human that has not been told TO TRAPP/IMPRISON/DISTRACT you. 1 can only encourage positive advancement for the, for if your compassion is real and the love within the is true for others you are already having an effect on this 3dimensional density. Some think bullets some think guns some even think bombs. Many know SOL or SUN and its ablities.

Be well

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I love all humans i see people not as races or classes , just human , the majority of us are good people but those who control us seek only wealth and power I will not be divided . I will not initiate violence on the controllers unless they cast the 1st stone . Im a peaceful man who wants peace for all , even for those who want war .
Throw your fist up

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join