It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alex Jones Exposes DHS Terror Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
LOL!!!

This is a MUST-WATCH folks.

Jones absolutely SHREDS the fraud of our ever-tyrannical and fear-mongering Janet Napolitano and the DHS.

His points are illustrated in the fact that they are posting up their messages and bulletins of "See something, say something", saying we are under imminent threat of "terrorist attacks", and yet NO ONE ANSWERS the phones when you actually CALL the hotlines! He tried for FOUR DAYS to reach someone!

His conversation with an FBI agent regarding this farce is absolutely PRICELESS!

Love him or hate him, this guy has cajones the size of the moon....hahaha

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yes sir! The DHS, like many others, are literally "creating" a "NEED" for their services, now arent they? Fear mongoring sensationalist MF's!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I love it, thanks for posting!!!

(Signals awaits all the AJ haters to show up in 3...2....1...)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, he would probably get a bit more headway if he didn't come across as a nutcase on the phone. Rule #1 of navigating a beauracracy over the phone.. never give out too much information until you know you are talking to the right person.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
and the cookie begins to crumble.
nice find

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Well, to be honest, he would probably get a bit more headway if he didn't come across as a nutcase on the phone. Rule #1 of navigating a beauracracy over the phone.. never give out too much information until you know you are talking to the right person.

Heh, well I guess it all depends as what one constitutes as sounding like a nutcase, and from WHOSE perspective that is being considered.

To the average person, or gov employee, he may well sound like one. And he does seem to strike many as fear mongering.

BUT-I have to say that from what I've been witnessing in recent times with these institutions he is talking about here---The DHS and TSA---They appear to be EQUALLY fear mongering, if not even MORESO.

Messages popping up on TV everywhere, plans to place monitors promoting messages of fear and paranoia in grocery stores, malls, and hotels. Banners hanging up at sporting events, etc., etc.,...It has become like something straight out of 1984 in recent times with all of this stuff.

Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Oh, don't get me wrong..I 100% agree. But there's the alarmist way of doing things and the sneaky underhanded way of quietly getting things done. I prefer sneaky, underhanded, and quiet. Personal Preference, is all.

new topics

top topics

join