It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth! (rant)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is my first, and probably my last post for ATS. i come here often to check out interesting news and stories because i am a truth seeker, as im sure many of u guys r too. I am here to tell u that THE TRUTH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND OUT!
Their are sooo many theories, soooooooo many ridiculous theories, so many alleged conspiracies, hoaxes, etc. but most of all.... their are sooooooooo many people out there spreading false information that the truth is buried under tons and tons of garbage.
i find it frustrating that people actually don't believe the government about anything, but they'll believe a 5 minute video of some crazy person on youtube claiming to have evidence of a pole shift that was supposed to happen like 3 days ago?
if the government disclosed all the ufo files tommorow, im positive that people will think they're liars and out to trick us.
i think i've made my point. thank you for reading my post.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
-Please delete off-topic
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well.. I think you´re right. But...

there is still hope... and hope dies last.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
off topic

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

I totally agree with you. The "truth" is so distorted, no matter from the government or websites like ATS.

Some people will totally believe everything the government says.

Som people will literally take everything on ATS for the word of god (and in my opinion, the vast majority of threads here are junk)

"How do you know what's real? You pick the lie you like the best and follow it." - Marilyn Manson

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

How did you manage to start a thread without 20 posts???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Couldn't have said it better ..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OMG YOU MUST NOT HAVE READ SERPO.ORG!? I joke.. but you have articulated what I have felt on multiple occasions. As right as you may be, if we dont look we wont find.. and Ive found enough 'evidence' on the internet to suggest to me that ET's have visited our planet, theres no smoke without fire.. not when theres this much smoke, blinding our eyes from the truth. Credible sources have come about time and time again, my favourite of these being the ex-astronauts.. and yet the masses still dont beleive secrets of this nature are being withheld from us.

This is one of my favourite videos, I reckon it takes this videos exact duration to convert a complete skeptic into someone who is willing to discuss the topic seriously. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5
reply to post by Binky21

That is a good question? How did he manage to do that..possibly because it was put in the rants section??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Oh, don't leave us now!! A clear head is what we really need right now. I did one of those The Truth rants this morning myself. A comet 63,000,000 miles away from earth is not going to cause a pole shift and I was just wasting my time in ranting about it. People would rather get excited about the end of the world than knowing the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Can i have a link to this thread? sounds intriguing.. To the op sorry I seemed so harsh in my first post, Welcome to ats.. I have just grown aggravated with some of the junk I have read on the boards as of late..Please do feel free to stick around for awhile it really is a good place.. when you get passed all the BS

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Truth is merely a perception. Once you realize that you will ignore the static and focus on things that you can investigate yourself.

Don't expect to be spoon fed by a site that attracts a certain type of person to begin with but use it as an indicator or part of the waves if you like.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Truth is not a perception, neither is good and evil.

Most people on this planet have never known any truths, and they are told there is no good or evil, lol

edit on 2/10/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

reply to post by Binky21

That is a good question? How did he manage to do that..possibly because it was put in the rants section??

i put it in the introductions section
i wanted to do a rant so i just put "rant" in the title hehe
im up to 3 posts now wooo

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Huh.. mod must have moved it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OP, I guess what you're saying is

Government Shills = 1
You = 0

But seriously, it's the searching for Truth that is the fun part, remember that.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Well yea people in power lie...that's how they maintain that power...its really simple to understand that. I will never trust any government that has Control, Authority, or Power...as I know how those things are attained and maintained...through LIES and DECEPTION...

so sorry no I will never believe anything from an "officials" mouth I know where their intentions LIE and its not in the least bit concerned with keeping me "informed" enough to make educated decisions...The less knowledge I have to make decisions the more I reLIE on them to make them for me...works out pretty good for them doesn't it?

As far as lil 5 min peon videos on youtube...take em with a grain of salt like everything else...

Ultimately true knowledge/truth/wisdom lies in admitting you know absolutely nothing....only then can you consider everything.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Binky21

Originally posted by TechVampyre

reply to post by Binky21

i put it in the introductions section
i wanted to do a rant so i just put "rant" in the title hehe
im up to 3 posts now wooo

Really??? Then how is it all other posts in the Introductions aren't offered STAR and FLAG buttons???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Binky21

Good post as far as it goes by showing where you head is with the situation. You are starting to understand how this whole business works. And it is simply this: you are not SUPPOSED to figure out on your own exactly what the truth is.

Worse, you will NEVER learn what the exact truth is because it is not likely that you will be given privy to the truth. You will have no control of the truth enen when it may be presented to you. Don't be fooled into thinking that it boils down to mere facts supplied for your consumption. Facts are not necessarily the truth. In a word, you are a powerless victim of the holders of the facts--which in themselves they may well believe is the truth, but may not be such at all.

So yes, in a major way, squinting over ATS postings is a waste of time if you think some day that a revealing thread is going to answer all of you questions. It won't happen. Even a semblance of it happening will only invoke more questions from you.. But if you hang around, I'll wager you will come away from these forums with a far broader understand of possibilities than you ever thought possible before. That is one "truth" you can count on.

top topics

join