It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British woman dies after botched butt 'enhancement' in a hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

British woman dies after botched butt 'enhancement' in a hotel

travel.u satoday.com

Medical tourism gone very wrong.

Police are investigating suspects in Tuesday's death of a 20-year-old British student who apparently had a cosmetic medical procedure done at a Hampton Inn near the Philadelphia airport. Claudia Adusei died, perhaps of a heart attack, after reportedly receiving silicone injections to enhance her backside. The procedure was apparently booked on the Internet, reports say.

According to a Fox News report, Adusei flew in from London to have a butt enhancement. A friend booked hip enhancement. Adusei reportedly had done the same thing before. But later, she co
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well I know vanity is expensive but it should not cost anyone their life. She got the butt job to help her career.

I know some are overly self conscious about their body but this was strictly for enhancement not because any abnormality...

In the End she paid for it with her life.

travel.u satoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I heard about that on the news, actually. She had to be stupid if she thought going to a hotel room for a procedure in which they used industrial grade silicone( Poisonous to the body and about the equivalent of roofing caulk) to "enhance her butt", was a good idea.

If ever there were a good candidate for the Darwin awards, she is it.

Yes, it is a shame she died... But come on... Sometimes, people just need to use common sense... If she had, perhaps she would still be alive today.

edit on 10-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well I could understand the thinking behind the procedure if she had some gross abnormality but this was vanity. I feel sorry for her surviving loved ones and family.

I wonder how many other botched cosmetic jobs go on that we never hear anything about?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join