It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has 'Anonymous' done that is worthy of support???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

So they stand against greed, abuse of power and being a doucheā€¦

By being greedy, abusing their power, and being douches.

Brilliant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You miss the point of Anonymous. You are not allways Anonymous but when the time comes we are all Anonymous. You can pick your fights and pick your own opportunities to be Anonymous. No body forced anyone to download Ion Canons. And Ion Canons were a little less then Anonymous there ips were recorded. But what are you going to do arrest a million people? Anonymous is the kid at school the kid in College or the kid behind the speaker at your local drive threw. Its everybody and anybody.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

The 'No Cussing Club' thing, before I read your post, was pretty much the main reason I questioned whether or not I respected Anonymous - I myself created a website to help victims of bullying, and the thought of Anon vandalising it simply for the lulz made me lose a lot of respect that I had for them. But I guess I understand why they did what they did now.

I do actually respect them, a lot, and I do want to join them at some point. But even with all the good they do, they are dangerous. They could be used to do so much wrong, and there is NOBODY that can stop them when they go on the warpath.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Mean spirited ''achievements'', but it still goes a long way to prove that this ''group'' is nothing more than a collective of socially retarded, smelly weirdos...

Sorry, nothing bigger than that...

I'll leave an open challenge to these ugly, warped freaks:

Bite me.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Exposing the corrupt practices of HB Gary, helping the Iranian, & Indonesian protesters means nothing to you eh? At least not enough to make a remark about it.

Anonymous is such a fluid and dynamic entity that the actions should be judged on a case by case basis. The bad things they do, I agree that they are childish acts. But I give respect to the good they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join