It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity = Satanism (The Look At ME) Religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"My life is so amazing I've had everything given to me my whole life materialistic things that other could only hope for. Cars,Trucks,Jobs,Money all of it handed to me. God is so great. I've seen the grand canyon. Meteor craters. Been to concerts seen and done alot. God is great. Did I mention..look at me. look at me. look at me. look at me. Oh the glory of the lord, BUT DONT YOU FORGET (((LOOK AT ME)))

Now if you don't understand what I'm getting at by readint the above. You must be one of them me me me people who only care about meterialistic things. You prolly talk about the lord in amongst all your me me me conversations. YOU PORLLY CANT STAND FOR SOMEONE TO BRAG ABOUT THEMSELF. Because you want everyone to hear about you or how god has always been their for you.

Your family prolly can't stand you if they moved out of the house in a hurry by 18-21 they prolly do. TO GET AWAY FROM YOU. Everytime you try and talk to them there is a huge arguement and you don't understand why. Or your single/divorced and the ex hates you wouldnt take you back if she had to.

Why are these things going on? Why does everyone else seem to be angry and treat you bad for no reason. Well it's because you only care about you. If something goes wrong you immediately point a finger somewhere else and when someone tells you what you done wrong you don't want to hear it.

THIS FOLKS IS WHY CHRISTIANITY IS SATANISM. This is why divorce rates are up. This is why dysfunctional families are all over the United States. When your about me. me. me. Their is no one else in your life that breathe the same oxygen.

Do you even read the bible? Can you explain why god could create the universe but had to put adamu into a deep sleep to remove the rib? Can you explain why when man came together as one species. God came down here and confused the languages?

Well I can. I can tell you how jesus walked on water. I can tell you worshipping jesus is a sin. I can tell you how jesus was a virgin birth. (no sexual intercourse for conception)

I can also tell you why abraham was able to negotiate sodom and gormorrah. Proof that it was never a flood or comet or rock fromt the sky. But actually something that was nothing more then a push of a button. When you can negotiate a disaster IT'S NOT NATURAL.

Aliens baby! christians worship themself first and then worship the aliens second. But they will you god comes first (THE ALIENS)

They will also say i'm full of crap that aliens dont exist. The very FABRIC their book is wrote on.

Why could they not accept that? Well me monsters don't like to be wrong. Especially if it makes them look like the bad guy. Or an idiot!

What are my sources?
Holy Bible.
Satanic Bible.
Book of Jubilees.
Book of Enoch.
Lost Realms.
Necronomicon.
The Book of The Law.

Funny you should see a sitchin book in there and think well thats full of crap! is it? or are you the same person who would tell me the only book that matters in this list is the Holy Bible? If so (((IGNORE))) because its no more full of crap then sitchin books. WHO HAS MORE PROOF TO BACK IT?

My point exactly! Me monster all you want but not around here ok!

Your religion has already destroyed the homes and lives. For those of us who only wanted a family. Not materialistic B/S!

"I read the bible many times and still dont understand it all" Do you believe in aliens? "no" well thats why you dont understand it all!

keep readin!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Well I'm a Christian. I'm happily married with kids. I dont ask for material things.
"THIS FOLKS IS WHY CHRISTIANITY IS SATANISM. This is why divorce rates are up. This is why dysfunctional families are all over the United States" I dont think religion plays a part in this

And the Bible is how the reader perceives it. Some use it as guidance, to make them a better person by treating others better. And I can say with confidence, that other that I know have not destroyed anyone's lives because of their Christian religion

I also dont discount that their could be aliens, maybe thats what the bible is in reference to. Like I said, its how the reader perceives it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Being as insulting as possible will not help get your point across.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenEx

Well I'm a Christian. I'm happily married with kids. I dont ask for material things.
"THIS FOLKS IS WHY CHRISTIANITY IS SATANISM. This is why divorce rates are up. This is why dysfunctional families are all over the United States" I dont think religion plays a part in this

And the Bible is how the reader perceives it. Some use it as guidance, to make them a better person by treating others better. And I can say with confidence, that other that I know have not destroyed anyone's lives because of their Christian religion

I also dont discount that their could be aliens, maybe thats what the bible is in reference to. Like I said, its how the reader perceives it.

you realise that you are the minority right? just saying!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
Being as insulting as possible will not help get your point across.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

actually i was trying ot be as diluted as possible...but the truth can be cold as ice!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Not all Christians, buddy. I ain't got alot ( really). My kids are what I have, a roof (albeit small and cramped) over my head and a half broke down chevy. My husband has a job, doesn't pay much, but it's ok. Who the h*** cares? The simpler it is, the better. He goes to church, and all the kids do too. I don't. We are Christian but different denominations. Alot of folks think I'm Atheist or Agnostic, I'm not. I know what I am and what I believe, I have never hurt anyone or anything. I have read the bible. I've had one since I was 6. I believe in aliens too. I don't think Christianity tears families apart or hurts anyone, and I don't brag about jack....and I am Christian.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's some synchronicity for you. I think, there may be something ,you need to discern here so,. I'm interested in what you will come back with.

I just put this thread up last night. Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Aslong as there is religion all your species will ever get is war. you need to abandon all religions now. b/c the day of peace isnt worshipping a deity in a book. the day of peace is enjoying life without taking a side of hatred.

how is that taking a side of hatred? well you know about muslims right? or catholics? how about satanists or atheists?

at the end of the day you are FORCED to side somewhere. and SIDES WAR. no matter how small the consequence.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You have such an extreme view. It is true that some so-called Christians adopt the Christian faith in vain and then they make it all about them. This is also true with mainstream Christianity in that some people will try to convert you over to their faith, even though they themselves have not really adopt the faith or know really anything about the Bible. They go on "feeling" much like people often go on their own opinions instead of facts because they can shape their opinion or feelings as they please and see it as truth. However, this is not Satanism. It's merely a surface-level belief that some people have in regards to their faith and without studying the Bible or testing their faith, they build that faith on WHAT they see it should be - thus the knowledge formulated is based around them and not the Bible or God.

This is my biggest problem with Christianity. It is the fact that you can create your own interpretation of it so much so that reading the Bible itself isn't a requirement today. As long as you "feel" God in your heart, then people will say you are a true believer. I agree with Soren Kierkegaard, that most Christians are not truly Christians IF they do not suffer and test themselves for their faith. Today, it is all about appearances, about caring what the world thinks of you rather than making your faith personal. I think if everyone make their faith personal, then maybe atheists and Christians would get along.

The mainstream Christian leaders also cultivate this "FEELING" or ME belief that is in Christianity today. Joel Osteen, for example, has been accused of blending New Age techniques to Christianity. He even admitted that he does not always use the Bible in his sermons. His sermons are more likely about personal growth with the idea of God being credited with this so as to appear of the Christian faith. He has been brilliant in blurring the lines of worshiping the self and worshiping God.

In any case, it's not Satanism but just ignorance. I was approached by a so-called Christian and I tore him a new one using logic AND the Bible. He got angry and left.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So what man. You sound like the serious bible thumpers trying to convince people it's all one way. That is exactly why I don't go to church anymore, because some people can't accept how people have the freedom to believe what they wantm and some of those folks I went to church with, you sound like them only bashing Christianity. By the way, I have always been a fan of Ronnie James Dio, and I like your pic of Murray the demon. Believe what you want, let others believe what they want, just be happy man, and quitcherbichin

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

You have such an extreme view. It is true that some so-called Christians adopt the Christian faith in vain and then they make it all about them. This is also true with mainstream Christianity in that some people will try to convert you over to their faith, even though they themselves have not really adopt the faith or know really anything about the Bible. They go on "feeling" much like people often go on their own opinions instead of facts because they can shape their opinion or feelings as they please and see it as truth. However, this is not Satanism. It's merely a surface-level belief that some people have in regards to their faith and without studying the Bible or testing their faith, they build that faith on WHAT they see it should be - thus the knowledge formulated is based around them and not the Bible or God.

This is my biggest problem with Christianity. It is the fact that you can create your own interpretation of it so much so that reading the Bible itself isn't a requirement today. As long as you "feel" God in your heart, then people will say you are a true believer. I agree with Soren Kierkegaard, that most Christians are not truly Christians IF they do not suffer and test themselves for their faith. Today, it is all about appearances, about caring what the world thinks of you rather than making your faith personal. I think if everyone make their faith personal, then maybe atheists and Christians would get along.

The mainstream Christian leaders also cultivate this "FEELING" or ME belief that is in Christianity today. Joel Osteen, for example, has been accused of blending New Age techniques to Christianity. He even admitted that he does not always use the Bible in his sermons. His sermons are more likely about personal growth with the idea of God being credited with this so as to appear of the Christian faith. He has been brilliant in blurring the lines of worshiping the self and worshiping God.

In any case, it's not Satanism but just ignorance. I was approached by a so-called Christian and I tore him a new one using logic AND the Bible. He got angry and left.

good read my point though is when they make it me me me then it becomes satanism as that is what satanism is about..indulging in sin or personal wants and or worshipping self!

satanism basically says if u want it get it thousand times over...u want money try to be the richest u can be!

basically what christians do they want to be the best christian ever so they actually become the worst!

satanism!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by irishiz

well i'm about world peace. one species. and it cannot be achieved with religion.

religion is how we are being controled from above.

and i refuse to submit to an alien xerces!

instead of sparta.

"this is earth"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

my friend, while you may have read the bible you truly don't understand it.

what you describe is what's wrong with the world not whats wrong with the bible. the bible teaches selflessness. self-sacrifice. the bible teaches you that you should be last in your own mind. yes ME MONSTERS are what's wrong with the world. all this seeking to satisfy ME and not you is the bad mentality. you simply proved that you are against the same things the bible is.

christ died for the love of man. think about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

yeah it is earth, and we have freedom. just believe what you want and let others do the same without trying to convince someone one thing or another. I don't care what the heck my neighbor thinks or does, as long as it doesn't hurt me or my family. Same for everyone else.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy

my friend, while you may have read the bible you truly don't understand it.

what you describe is what's wrong with the world not whats wrong with the bible. the bible teaches selflessness. self-sacrifice. the bible teaches you that you should be last in your own mind. yes ME MONSTERS are what's wrong with the world. all this seeking to satisfy ME and not you is the bad mentality. you simply proved that you are against the same things the bible is.

christ died for the love of man. think about that.

how u got all that out of what i said i dont even know...did u even read the entire op? i'm sure i could teach you things about the bible before u could me!

also jesus died because he tried to unite the world and teach everyone that he i no more god then u or i

basically telling us that every thing and every one is god..but people who run the churches didnt wanna hear that crap..

if the people knew they were god and proof of god then they would not be able to control anyone loss of power equal no money equals they are irrelevant...

make people fear hell make people think there is a god outside of yourself and or the universe..

and u control!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by irishiz

i'm the same way...but it does effect us!

you see your an earthling and this being your home!

everything on it is meant for you.

why should you have to pay to live on the planet you were born on!

obviously man kind doesnt own the planet!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
also jesus died because he tried to unite the world and teach everyone that he i no more god then u or i

my friend where did you come to that conclusion?

the whole ministry of YSHA was to love one another. to claim that the Christ claimed that all are gods is narcissism. we are but humble servants of the great i am, and how do you serve the IAM, by serving all that HE IS. and he is all creation.

it was Christ's message to serve your brothers and not yourselves. this is the message that they hated. he would be against everything of modern day society. he would be against the notion that you have to work to support yourself when God has given us the earth for our supplication.

the pharisee placed themselves against Christ because he was not a "follower of the law", but rather a follower of the spirit. which following the spirit requires you to love others.

sir love is the law of the bible. love is the key to understanding the bible. God is love, and to love is to know God.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ok, so are you saying you're not an "earthling"? Then what are you? And obviously, mankind doesn't own this planet. That's clear to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I like to think organisations who pretty much are beginning to control every aspect of everyones lives are satanic. Governments who do control everyones lifes without the people realising or caring are satanic. Countries invading other countries because it is not westernized is satanic. Building nuclear weapons is satanic as they serve no benefit to mankind, bio weapons serve no purpose either but to kill waves of people if used.

You can sit here and run religion down to the very last page of the bible, but in reality, when the final chapter of democracy is written, people will look back and see how demonic this system really was even if you cannot see it right now. Maybe the bible is satanic to a certain extent, but maybe the bible is telling us, hey we have already been down this path before and if you continue down it aswell, look whats going to happen.

The bible could not be all about good, otherwise it would be a bigger lie than what you think it is now.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Wow, how many accounts is that for you now????

Christianity is not about what we do or don't do, but about what Jesus HAS DONE.

top topics

join