It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift / Sweaty Dave story just got awhole lot weirder....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Am I the only one who noticed that Sweaty David says that the date is "March the 7th" at the beginning of that video?

Rev

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This so called David looks just like a "COP" to me, some type of agent anyway.....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

not denying any of that, which is why I asked 'am i missing something...?' as in, is there more to this than ive read? no need to get twitchy...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A first class case of CHINESE WHISPERS - and a lesson to all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Okay, so I am behind, and I can't tell anymore what is going on in these internet games of tag.

So is the guy that posted the video regarding the missing call which disclosed a pole shift, is he real? was his post real? or was it fake? was the 'lady from the white house'(i don't care where she was calling from really), was that phone conversation real? has anyone come forward besides this man, or anyone that knows him about the call?

what is this video for in this thread(the first posted video). it just confuses me. is he trying to say the man that posted the 'what happened to the pole shift call' works for the government? is he trying to hint that this man himself disclosed the pole shift? what the hell.... ugh.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
New user, but seriously guys.

This sweaty dave character is a GIANT TROLL.

Legit whistleblowers don't keep posting rebuttals professing that they are telling the truth or whatever. Do us all a favor and stop feeding this turkey.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

but it dosn't make sense why ONLY 1 AIRPORT IN THE USA HAD TO CHANGE THE LINES ON THE RUNWAY, HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I can't believe people honestly think there will be a massive event occuring on the 15th of March.

I've seen no credible scientific data of such, and I'm sorry but a worldwide cover up of something this extensive is just simply impossible. You really think any scientist working at a University or other independent research facility would just simply not report this type of information? If so, lay off the conspiracies.

Even if the world does come to a screeching halt on the 15th of next month, WHAT are you going to do to stop that? That's right, you can't, you're screwed either way, so just suck it up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I can't believe people honestly think there will be a massive event occuring on the 15th of March.

Might be a couple of dozen who do on the whole planet
Let's see now, what percentage of the population is that? Too many zero's for my calculator.

On Topic-
Has that YouTube poster ever produced a video about anything that is not crap? Just saying.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Some of you people on here are starting to sicken me, the op clearly does not deserve flags or stars, this video was first posted by another member in the alex jones finally talks about the caller THREAD. i dont believe they came across it on youtube, i think they saw it in the thread and decided to make it into a topic, why didnt you people star the other ats member that first posted this. something is seriously wrong with this website
edit on 10-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

anyone who flags this is bogus in my opinion and clearly has not done their proper research

There will be no pole shift in march, dave lied about the female caller, hes a fraud. Im sick of you idiots who believe this nonsense. what the hell is wrong with you people

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

your the second person to say this? i did watch the vid but cos it uses so much
bandwidth up on my account i wont be watchin again so i could not say but you
could be correct.
besides i'm just putting it out there for those interested & i really think it's one
big hoax. not the pole shift, just the fact it's all doom & gloom i just dont believe it!

this whole topic "sweaty dave guy LOL" has gone out of control into madness imo.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
Some of you people on here are starting to sicken me, the op clearly does not deserve flags or stars, this video was first posted by another member in the alex jones finally talks about the caller THREAD. i dont believe they came across it on youtube, i think they saw it in the thread and decided to make it into a topic, why didnt you people star the other ats member that first posted this. something is seriously wrong with this website

anyone who flags this is bogus in my opinion and clearly has not done their proper research

There will be no pole shift in march, dave lied about the female caller, hes a fraud. Im sick of you idiots who believe this nonsense. what the hell is wrong with you people

QQ more? I found a video, found it odd, thought I'd share. Stop acting like its a big deal and go back to real life for a little while. I don't sit on EVERY thread on the forum to see what videos people post. So instead of coming on the post and acting like an idiot, you maybe could have just said, this was already posted somewhere else and the info is bogus?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey...the sweaty guy's rebuttal video has been removed...anyone got another link or something?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How is it possible to predict the specific date of a pole shift unless it's an inside job?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by vermonster because: changed my mind will sleep on this sorry

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by TechVampyre

Actually in one of his other YouTube vids, Dave is wearing a Red Sox cap- so that just proves the man is definitely confused....

GOOOD CALL everyone knows you cannot be both a NY fan and a Boston fan...that's like being a Republicrat....waiiiit a minute....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Whatever you lame piece of garbage, unlike you I dont steal other peoples findings and post them as my own just to make flags and stars, you're pathetic , go and ahead and report me , its well worth it

This thread should be closed, guess the mods arent doing their job, thats a shame

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
more fuel to the fire

this is more tracing into who david is, does he work for government

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

This dutchsinse guy is the same guy who thinks ground scatter from doppler radars are signs that HAARP are creating the blizzard last week.

And he thinks they caused a very very small earthquake in that area...even though he predicted a huge earthquake of the New Madrid.

The dude is a bit paranoid and out there...he rambles...I can't follow him.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT

Whatever you lame piece of garbage, unlike you I dont steal other peoples findings and post them as my own just to make flags and stars, you're pathetic , go and ahead and report me , its well worth it

This thread should be closed, guess the mods arent doing their job, thats a shame

Lame piece of garbage because I made a post that had a video in it that was already posted on the 5th page of another thread? Get a clue. And get back on your meds. They aren't doing their job because your still posting.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join