It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insectoid Abduction: The North Canol Road Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is a very strange case from 1987 that was investigated and well-documented by Martin Jasek of UFO-BC.

I came face to face (about 20 yards) with 2 grey creatures in blue jump suits, about 5 ft. tall with big insect looking heads, pointy faces, big eyes, thin arms, body and legs. I immediately thought "they're not little green men*, they're grasshopper people".

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Wow good find op!
S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
This is a very strange case from 1987 that was investigated and well-documented by Martin Jasek of UFO-BC.

I came face to face (about 20 yards) with 2 grey creatures in blue jump suits, about 5 ft. tall with big insect looking heads, pointy faces, big eyes, thin arms, body and legs. I immediately thought "they're not little green men*, they're grasshopper people".

i find that this encounter is perhaps the most credible of all ever abductions ive ever read,thx for bringing it back up..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't see why if these aliens have all this tech, and are so advanced they're making people forget these encounters.What could they possibly be afraid of the whole story seems fishy to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not to be rude but here is a rather well put together thread on this same subject authored by jkrog08 ~ R.I.P.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What video is your avatar from?

The little alien in the doorway..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
after last few days this is a awesome read. eaven if it was posted before, it's news to me. S+F!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have gathered a few of my posts and put them together here. This is just one encounter and since then we have had a few more.

But recently I was woken up by our animals, both cats were purring and snuggling up to me as if I had just come home from a day out, they were behaving quite mad. Our large English mastiff was beside the bed waging her tail and turning in circles she was extremely happy to see me, this was about 3 am.

Why were the animals behaving as if I had just came home?

Once I calmed them down, the cats actually sat and slept on top of me and the dog stayed close to the bed for the rest of the night.

My only conclusion is that they maybe the animals have become accustomed to the visitors/intruders and are happy to see them come and go.

Sighting
Everyone in the house was asleep.
I opened my eyes and there it was on my husband’s side of the bed,
It was just standing there looking down at us.

It turned its bug head to me and moved its grass hopper type limbs and then I closed my eyes and fell back in a deep sleep till morning.

But for some reason the harder I try to remember what it looked like in detail, it slips away, it like it’s on the edge of my memory.

It stood about 4 to5 feet tall, its shouldered form was as wide as a mans and it had a black cloak on with a hood, It was black and silver, when I woke, I couldn’t stop thinking about it.
I came on ATS and looked through the alien species list and I couldn’t find anything like it.
I couldn’t find anything close to this in any of the paranormal threads either.

Our English mastiff sleeps on the floor on my side of the bed and the two cats sleep on our bed, and I don’t recall them be being disturbed by the event.
Found this bug on the net... kind of resembles the bug i saw.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b369b7c6103f.jpg[/atsimg]

I finaly started looking into this a little more and I'm sure this is exactly what i saw.

Insectiods / Mantas

Insect like beings, with big bug like eyes and thin mantas like bodies. They have been described as being 4 to 7 feet tall and are usually accompanied with small neonatal types of dark skinned grays. Some have been described as wearing hooded capes or robes. According to reports, both malevolent and benevolent agendas are being administered.

Alien Species List

It seems they are a common occurrence.
I wonder what they are doing to us?
Are we randomly chosen? Or deliberately chosen.

ATS Thread . Insectoid Alien
ATS Thread . I need a little help! (lucid dream>obe>weird creature),
ATS Thread . ATS.MIX: 21 – Alien Experiencer JIM RUFF

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Great find. S&F.

What would be your answer to the insectoid's question?... "Would you like to take a trip?"

My response would be:

"Wait, what does this journey entail? How long will it take? Can I bring a few people with me? And, can I get some upgrades to my body?"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Wow! Nice story. It reminds me of one recent experience. Difference is mine was not as happy as yours.

I woke up in the middle of the night. As soon as I tried to settle myself to go back to sleep, I heard a crunching of leaves directly outside the window beside me. Half a second later, my dog cried and ran underneath the bed.

Panic started to form and I tried to get out of my bed. Sadly, I couldn't move. Something outside was in contact with my mind trying to make me sleep. I tried to fight the sensation. But failed and soon found myself asleep.

Instantly, I woke up again and was able to get out of my bed. Freaked out, of course. I made a mental note that my clock said it was 2:32am. I comforted my scared dog and scanned the entire residence. Nothing.

I then got my dog and went outside to inspect the area where I heard the crunching leaves. Nothing. No trace.

When daylight came, I checked outside again to see if I may have missed something during the night. Nothing again.

Too scary.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

What video is your avatar from?

The little alien in the doorway..

It's from the original Eckhart home invasion...I investigated the case. SyFy is currently shooting a segment on the case.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So much I wasn't aware of. I'm really becoming a fan of ATS. So many stories to be had.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

what are your thoughts on the eckhart deal? you saw how fact or faked handles other cases. they will build a puppet, flash a light here and there, and then write the guy off.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Strange Days Indeed

I was asleep on the couch and for whatever resound, I woke up turned my head and saw a figure looking back at me.

The figure looked like a Praying Mantis but humanoid meaning he had two legs, arms and walked upright like us. It had no antennas like your typical insect. The face and the arms were that of a Mantis; I don’t recall the rest features like the legs and lower body. The head was somewhat small in proportion to this 5.5 foot tall creature.

When I saw it, I did a double take and so did it as it appeared to be as startled as I was. It was watching me keeping his head pointed at me as it was moving toward the kitchen. The funny thing is that it looked absolutely startled that I woke up and saw him. As I got up on my feet to give chase, I looked in the kitchen, it was gone. I went back to sleep without any issues.

There was no abduction, no communication, no smells/odors and no sounds in this encounter .

I question what I saw of course. I also question why I did not fear it.

The world is a very strange place, the universe is much stranger

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

lokdog
I don't see why if these aliens have all this tech, and are so advanced they're making people forget these encounters.What could they possibly be afraid of the whole story seems fishy to me.

Yeah, it's hard to figure out exactly what motivates these aliens. The default answer seems to be "scientific investigation," but what are they trying to discover about human physiology that can't be found in an anatomy textbook? Is it absolutely necessary for them to kidnap somebody and take them up into space to do their work? Seems kind of risky and inefficient. And I don't know what kind of meat hooks they're using for surgery that would leave such nasty scars. You'd think they'd have something a little more high-tech. Even ordinary scalpels would leave less of a mark.

Still, it was nice of them to let him look out the window, even if they just intended to wipe his memory of it. And even then they failed.

Maybe these are not the sharpest tacks in the alien box.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Whateva69
I came on ATS and looked through the alien species list and I couldn’t find anything like it.
I couldn’t find anything close to this in any of the paranormal threads either.

I had a dream a few months about about something like that, although it was about eight feet tall and had a larger head with bigger eyes. It also screamed like a giant cicada and was terrifying. Hideous, filthy creature. It made me think that humanity had nothing in common with it, and would never be able to communicate or live peacefully with it. It was just too different. We could only run or fight and try to survive.

Hopefully it wasn't a premonition.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To me this is still , way up their on my,, WTF??,, list.

Comments appreciated,,,
yes i know , it still is considered a Hoax,, but,, hey,, new views ,, new insights right?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

this might interest you...

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

top topics

join