It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak stepping down tonight/transfers power didn't step down/Steps down Feb 11,

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

In all honesty, those are the only people you can trust at this point. Yes, the people with guns that just so happen to also be the people of Egypt. If you cant trust your own people who can you trust?

You mean the ones that are reportedly siding with Mubarek and the government???

Hey...you said it...I guess you should trust their judgement.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter

Originally posted by asala
Just a heads up:

Egyptian army expected to speak shortly

Just want to say, great job getting the updates to us...way before MSM can report it. Kudos.

If you could see how many windows i have open lol! Im going have skinny fingers by the end of this lol,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
just saw this on twitter:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

In all honesty, those are the only people you can trust at this point. Yes, the people with guns that just so happen to also be the people of Egypt. If you cant trust your own people who can you trust?

You mean the ones that are reportedly siding with Mubarek and the government???

Hey...you said it...I guess you should trust their judgement.

Reportedly is the key word here. If they are indeed siding with the government then no. But I simply dont see them opening fire on their own people.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Unconfirmed:

reporting text messages being sent out to phones to say military is monitoring events to decide how to act

link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Campaigns are full of lies, full of empty promises. If you haven't noticed by now.

Also I am sure that there are some leaders in opposition in youth movement and other places that could form a government.

President should be stripped of his power. No one wants a new dictator. What everyone want is a government and a government is not one man in a democracy. Power in democracy should be in the hands of a nation.

link   
from reuters:

CNN’s Ben Wedeman reports on Twitter that crowds have started surrounding the state TV headquarters in Cairo.
edit on 10-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

link   
I am so proud of the Egyptians that are standing there in the face of death for the freedom they know in their hearts is their right. I wish I could help them or support them some how. These people are all my heros right now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They might just be making people mad to crack down. The American and Israeli governments really need this government to stay in power.

link   

Just a heads up:

Just want to say, great job getting the updates to us...way before MSM can report it. Kudos.

If you could see how many windows i have open lol! Im going have skinny fingers by the end of this lol,

You really have done a terrific job! Thanks for your diligence!
.....poor lil fingers, hope they get a break soon!

link   

Just a heads up:

I believe it. At least you won't gain weight sitting on ATS today, all the news making you break a sweat keeping up

Seriously though, we all thank you!

link   

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
I am so proud of the Egyptians that are standing there in the face of death for the freedom they know in their hearts is their right. I wish I could help them or support them some how. These people are all my heros right now.

Your founding fathers did the same thing. Its in your blood to stand up for freedom.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Reportedly is the key word here. If they are indeed siding with the government then no.

LOL...so only trust them if they do what you want them to.

Otherwise I guess they are just scum???

LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

I'm betting there will be nothing left of that come the morning....I heard crowds were heading for the palace?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

Reportedly is the key word here. If they are indeed siding with the government then no.

LOL...so only trust them if they do what you want them to.

Otherwise I guess they are just scum???

LOL

Let me know if Im wrong here okay? The goal here is to remove the tyrant right?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
At this point...I am thinking the protestors are being manipulated.

It seems like they want the protestors to get violent so the military will be forced to put them down.

And the sad thing is that the protestors are falling for it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I know, I would like to hop on the next flight and go help. But, alas, this is not my fight so I will stay out of it and just encourage them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Let me know if Im wrong here okay? The goal here is to remove the tyrant right?

I don't know...I would think the goal would be to work out a peacful solution with minimal loss of life.

But hey...as long as "your team" wins....I guess the ends justify the means.

link   

link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by devildogUSMC

Your founding fathers did the same thing. Its in your blood to stand up for freedom.

lol, you really think that??

The US has been robbed blind by its leaders far more than Egypt and far more people are locked up for little or no reason..
Yet Americans stay home and watch the Super Bowl..

Westerners need to grow some..
And yes, that includes us sheep here in Australia..
edit on 10-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join