It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak stepping down tonight/transfers power didn't step down/Steps down Feb 11,

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

hahaha. I know what you're talking about. I hope south park do an episode on him.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I gotta pee so bad, but i dont want to miss anything live

LOL oh gosh i know what you mean!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

Go go go; Suleiman is arguing with military chiefs; knowing Egyptians that could take a while

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
If you paid any attention afew days ago, the Muslim Brotherhood held talks with Mubarak's chiefs and their goal is for reform and positive change in Egypt....they also made it clear they are not interested in running for any elections.

Um……… I have a bridge in Egypt to sell you, for cheap.

It goes over a famous river too……….. A river known as de,nial!!!!!!!

They may not have people in the race that explicitly carries their banner, but you know they will silently back the people that will support them.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Even I believe in the Palestinians to have self rule....and if Israel does'nt step up to the plate, a bilateral nation is plan B and one that could pick up momentum internationally. They better come up with something viable soon if both people want to survive on the same land.

Self rule from a population that collectively wants to push another country and it’s population into the ocean isn’t a viable self rule. If anything, it just opens up the population in question to rightful retaliation by the other country in self defense.

If a population openly supports a movement that threatens another country, then that other country has a right to attack that population in self defense. It is as simple as that.

It is the same thing they have done in other countries. A country welcomes them with open arms. They get a large enough population in that country, then they cordon off parts of a country that they live in, and declare independence from that country, and try to start a new government. They did that in India. They did that in Israel. They are doing it in France (ZUS Zones Urbaines Sensibles) They are even getting pushy in a couple places in Canada and the US.

link   
Wire updates:

Al Arabiya: Mubarak pledges to ensure conditions for fair and transparent elections

link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
from twitter:

New word in dictionary: Mubarak (Adj.) being slow or late e.g. Why do you have to be such a Mubarak!

Be fair, it takes time to shred and clean up all the evidence of 30 years worth of abuse..
Probably have to scrub and steam a few rooms to remove DNA traces also..

link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Haha well i'm at work and looked rather funny sprinting through the building, butt i'm back!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
I gotta pee so bad, but i dont want to miss anything live

ah why did you have to mention that? now i cant stop thinking about it. The wait is making me want to go as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Wire updates:

Al Arabiya: Mubarak pledges to ensure conditions for fair and transparent elections

they wont accept this. they will flip out if this is announced.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

go on, hurry up.....you have time. Believe you me, when Egyptians argue it can take hours before an outcome

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
LIVE NOW

link   
zomg this is it!

link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

If a population openly supports a movement that threatens another country, then that other country has a right to attack that population in self defense. It is as simple as that.

Ohh C,mon!!
The US and Israel "openly threaten" a different country every week....

link   
Starting now.....

link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

IF it does'nt work out.....the demonstrators will stay where they are, trust me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
His translator needs to take a hit off his asthma inhaler...sounds like Vader.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hes not stepping down

link   
keeps saying he is committed to doing this or doing that ...........

he will punish the attackers of protesters.....

for him to do these things he needs to have power .............

He aint gonna go is he?

As the president of the country i am not embarassed to listen to the youth of the country..

He constantly talks like he is going no where

Fan .. meet s h i t
edit on 10/2/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

link   
It doesnt sound like hes going to step down.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
INC RAGE

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join