It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak stepping down tonight/transfers power didn't step down/Steps down Feb 11,

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If Saudi Arabia gets a revolution would it be a call for democracy or more islamists? i think it would be great to have change there, really dont like that country's government.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Yes, true.......but keep in mind there are journalists and foreigners causing trouble for the anti Mubarak protestors

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Worse Islamic state than the one they have is my bet in SA

link   
Listen to that crowd. When (if rumors are correct) he announces that that he is going to hand over power to the VP, they are going to go ape @*#$. This is going to be very bloody.

EDIT: Here is the live video feed (yes I know it is Youtube, but Youtube is doing a special on this):

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-2-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

link   
REU: Al Arabiya is reporting that Mubarak will announce constitutional procedures before handing over powers

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Beware.

When Egypt goes down, look for Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and most importantly, Saudi Arabia to have a push to overthrow TPTB in each of those nations.

Watch Russia! If the nations start to fall, instability will abound. When Russia comes south look out.

Read Ezekiel chapter 38...this is what will happen should Russia (Rosh) move south towards Isreal and Egypt..

Not everyone follows the same religion (cult) as you. K? Thanks.

As for Saudi Arabia....the United States wouldn't let their governmental structure collapse. Trust me. We love their oil too much.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i still believe US had something to do with it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Why are so many of you scared of Arabs yelling and screaming......is it the vast numbers or their language that scares you all? LOL

They're happy now.....

you should see them when they get angry hahahahahahahahha

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Get ready for th ride ATS members
Together we are witnessing history tonight what ever happens.

Great to share that moment with all of you,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Do we have a time on Mubarak's speech?

I don't have a good feeling about this and I need to run an errand.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

They only have about 10-15 years of oil left.......but guess who has the world's largest oil deposits ?
edit on 10-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Go go go.....it will be on Youtube quick enough! I'll post it for you the minute it's on YT

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

within the next 60 mins

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Your vast knowledge of every part of the world, astounds me.

By the way...that was sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Seems the vid has been taken down.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Why are so many of you scared of Arabs yelling and screaming......is it the vast numbers or their language that scares you all? LOL

They're happy now.....

you should see them when they get angry hahahahahahahahha

Exactly, they are celebrating and happy, they seem almost completely convinced singing and chanting, very loudly, that Mubarak is stepping down. They are extremely fired up. Can you imagine what will happen when Mubarak gives them a verbal middle finger and insults all those who have died and after all that has happened? This will be the most exciting moment on television you will ever watch if these rumors going around are true.

EDIT: and nightmarish
edit on 10-2-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by jmuhammed2012

When this revolution first started, the top Egyptian military chiefs were in Washington......

you know there are Seals from special units in Cairo and a US naval ship in the Suez......
edit on 10-2-2011 by bluemirage5 because: none

link   
Reports that VP will takeover, that is not good. Good for US but mass crackdown will be in order.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

After Mubarak's speech, it will be posted on Youtube within the hour afterwards; I'll post it for you here, ok

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is really powerfull stuff to watch. There's a revolution about to (hopefully) reach its aims. The joy and anticipation and hope is just pouring out of them. I'm genuinly moved by this .....sorry, i must have something in my eye......

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join