It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been noticing the symbol "X"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Here is my "theory":

First, imagine the two sides of the brain, compare them to two directions. Imagine how, the left eye is perceived through the right brain, and the right eye (the real right eye, not that silly picture) sees through the left brain. The junction is a "cross" or the "optic chiasma" (see video). The secondary component to this, is the "other side" - that is, when we look at each other. When we look at someone eye to eye, our left eye and thier left eye, our right eye and thier right eye, observe each other from opposite sides - forming another cross. Thus, with both brains, there are three crosses, one in each brain, and other inbetween both brains. Due to that, the cross in the middle "re-inverts" each persons perspective, and this gives the effect that they are looking through each-others eyes.

Now, lets consider the Earth. The Earth, assuming a balanced orbit (prior to the axial tilt) would have spawned creatures that are balanced to its electromagnetic forces, with everything "lining up" - however, after the tilt, those circuits that evolved over millions of years would be thrown into dissarray. And due to that, a polarity or a "imbalance" would occur. And thus, ever since that moment, the creatures of Earth had to be divided into different categories in order to offset the balance - thus the explanation for war/good and evil etc.

There might have been an attempt to create a "false balance" - some kind of hyperdimensional genetic engineering, in order for the conscious souls of Earth to generate an artificial higher dimension.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

There is also a picture of another galaxy that looks remarkably like an eye.

edit on 14-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Chirst and the Cross is also especially symbolic of the X, there are just so many things that involve an X, and at the very least, there is some kind of paradox or moment of crossing or change. Indeed, many of the terminologies adopted by the new-age movement are borrowed from a variety of mainstream belief systems, especially the idea of a "harvest" and a "day of judgement", as well as the Eastern concepts of "Karma" as well as many of the "channeled" concepts of "higher dimensions".

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I've been reading through your posts recently, and you seem to be reading from the same material as "Hidden Hand", although I do not disagree with what he says, I notice that there is a kind of reassurance in what you are saying, the information seems reputable, because it is unique in comparison to much of what is normally expressed in this forum - refreshing break from what we are accustomed to reading.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Thank you my friend. The Hidden Hand Material is a rather small part of the foundation of where my knowledge comes from. Furthermore, Hidden Hand was service to self oriented where I am service to others oriented. He had an agenda and distorted some things and also left out some things. This was all done intentionally as to aid in absolving the karma of his faction. I would estimate that roughly 60-65% of what he said was accurate.

There was a couple things I wanted to tell you.

I forgot to mention in my initial post about your avatar being hexagons. Which I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you are aware of thier inherent nature.

Secondly, I felt from reading your words that you were in fact one of the "players" in this Comsic chess game we are playing. After all, you chose the handle System Resistor right?

Lastly, and this stems from the other thread where you posted in regards to karma, I want to add a comment. You say that you feel entangled with souls. This does actually happen. When karma is generated in incarnation and not absolved by the time of death, those entities have a soul contract so to speak. The karma is to be absolved the next incarnation around. You are entangled in a sense with that person until the karma clears itself.

Just more food for thought.

Thank you for your kind words, they are most appreciated.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Most of all of my understanding comes through a process of contemplation. I do not really have any materials that I read, rather, I have a book that I write. Every so-often I will read an article here or there. In my mind I have a kind of a "knowledge bank" and every day the contents of it are becoming increacingly complex. I think where I diverge from others is that my "research" is on human perception itself, or more accuratley our perceptual apparatus. How our eyes literally contain the world. Basically, inside our eyes, just "before" the perception of reality, is basically the entire set of probabilities for the combination of light, basically, a giant fractal. We, as the observers, are that fractal, with a mirror that allows us to see ourselves, contained within the design of our beings, thus giving rise to consciousness. So, as long as we have existed within that fractal, then we will always have a presence in this universe. Contained within us, is an organising principle, that is, our minds. Specifically, there is a hyperdimensional genetic implant, it has printed on it "the eye" - and behind it is a complex geometric pattern, something like a spiral. This artificial "lens" is what literally "shapes" our perception of reality. Furthermore, "behind" that lens, is yet another lens, but its "eye" seems natural, as actually crafted by the hand of God, whereas the first lens seems to be crafted by intelligent designers. My theory is, is that mankind was initially created by God, who belongs in the chaotic, "fractal" universe. I think that "we" have made an attempt of our own to engineer ourselves as God did, in order to create a man-made dimension, that is, changing the "lens" that we perceive the universe with, we create our own dimension. So, this world is not the real world, and the real world is still not the true domain of God, which is a world of infinite consciousness.

In terms of hexagons, I understand thier signifcance, as doorways, and also as shielding. A lattice that protects me from damaging frequencies.

In terms of what I could deem as my "mission" here - perhaps a more accurate word would be "vendetta", it all started with the realisation that I was losing control of my mind, and the recognition of the voices in my mind as being the "ego" - I found that the ego, takes the thoughts of others, and translates those thoughts into our own thoughts that we hear in our minds. Thus, it creates a mistaken identity, and is why people compete for the spotlight of the ego. Recently, I have noticed how people are "converting" to the ego system, they have lost their empathy, they have lost their connection, only a very few people do I look into thier eyes and see their energy, who every conversation is reminiscent of how things used to be when we had a more natural connection between our souls. The state of corruption that I see almost enrages me, and I blame it on the system. In my area, people are undergoing a complete conversion to the system, they are basically waking up in the morning with a new pair of eyes and a new fabricated spirit, after their old one is extracted in their sleep (the beings that perform the operation use what looks like a giant vaccuum cleaner). They are connected to a hive-mind matrix and are programmed to spot anyone with a normal soul as being somehow "dense" or inferior. At first it was my fear that they were alien impostors, however, they are now seeming like corrupted humans. I can go into far greater detail on this, as in my dreams I am waging a one-man interdimensional war with the soul-snatchers. I often have to go "dark side" in order to defeat them, as my soul density is far too dark/old for them to be able to extract me, or even perceive me. I also seem to have a strong affiliation with reptillians, so this might place me as one of the "bad guys" but I seem to remember a time when we were happy and in-league with the human race. Perhaps humans interbred with a reptillian species, perhaps there is a kind of spiritual/genetic cleansing going on... "They" also seem to be targeting people that I would say have more "Neanderthal" characteristics, like an ongoing "cleansing program". I feel like I am standing up for the rightful heirs of this planet, with those that introduced the "system" as being the true source of evil in this world.

On top of all this (as if it wasnt enough) I think that Earth is being invaded by an alien race that are masquerading as humans. I think they are jumping through a series of hyperdimensional portals at timed intervals and attempting to intergrate themselves among us. Possibly doing a deal with the leaders of Earth, or alternativley from another human collony from another planet.

Either that, or i've been watching too much sci-fi!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Very intriguing information there...
I can relate to your way of exploring into reality, through awareness perceiving what is...
Regarding that vacuum-cleaner (not the same as the hyper-dimensional I mentioned earlier... maybe it was in the link for my thread?!? anyways), I have seen that!
Would like to know if this link up with your perception of things:
If you have the human entity personality system (might call him Bob), having a shape which is characteristical to the given entity (changeable of course, but having a charecteristic pattern to which it kind of returns), this on the etheric/most subtle physical level (used e.g. by acupuncture), the blueprint of physical body...
If you enter out of this time/space written matrix, you come to the astral layer, mental layer, soul existence and so on (all characterized by different qualities, where words don´t really apply, I have a good idea that all this is old common knowledge for you), ok - this level containing that vacuum cleaner - is like a sideroad between the etherical/physical and the astral layer, like a shortcut unnoticed by many.
Here those little critters dwell with their damn vacuumcleaner...
From my perception this is responsible for many psychic attacks e.g. causing mood swings (special attention are given to inspirated humans, so that the higher they swing, the deeper they fall).
I encountered this some years ago (actually from inspiration from a guy I icq´ed, one time only - could have been you?!? was in 2002 or 2003), and percieved the vacuum-cleaners to be ant-like, having connection with powerfull people of the system.
Many may not be aware of this layer, even experienced meditators (especielly those who are very schooled) and astral travellers, as it is kind of veiled, so that if you 'know' how the energysystem 'should be' you simply won't notice.
Interested if this connects with your perception of matters.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by NewAgeMan

In terms of karma, I often feel as if I am somehow "entangled" with people, and freedom is a process of disconnecting all the cords.

I don't think we can escape our nature as social beings within what I call "the relativity of human being", and thus, although I don't mean this in an image conscious manner, how and who we show up as, for them, to them, is very much a big part of who we really are. imho, it's not "spiritual" to run away from people and brood in isolation or try to "perfect" ourselves apart from our fellow man. That's just so darn easy to do, and so unhelpful to others, that it cannot possibly be "the way".

That said I understand what you're saying, particularly as it relates to our own family of origin, and imho, there's only one way to address that, and it's simple but not easy. What's curious is how many so-called spiritually awakened or aware people, become terrified when it comes to the resolution of familial karma and how fearful they become in the face of it, how unwilling they are to do any work in that regard. Even Jesus himself seemed to have issue with his family of origin and refused to go see them when passing back through town, saying that only those who do the will of his father (spirit) are his sisters and brothers, fathers and mothers, and he also said that he came, relative to the family framework, as family of origin, not to bring peace but a sword, where a man's enemy will be found within his own household.

Most people are chicken and scared #less (Jesus had his own reasons I'm sure for acting as he did) when it comes to the prospect, and the neccessity, for healing the wounds of time and resolving the continuation of familial karmic debt, but how can we possibly be free from those ties that bind us, until we do so, or at least make the effort on our part..?

As an "OmegaPoint Logotherapist" in the making, not one of my clients will be given a free pass in this regard, since there's undone work there that needs to be done in order for us to become truly free. We all know this to be true.

But oh what love is awaiting us there, on the other side of that sorrow and suffering. It's nothing less than a historical restoration. Back in Jesus' day, and in our own, people could hide out and shrink and become malformed spiritually within the context of the family of origin and some people, even today, raise family up to God-status, as something to be almost worshipped instead of God, neither of which is the appropriate framework. So this is what I see, to help ease the weight of karma, both for ourselves and our fellow man - the restoration, dedemption and atonement, of family, at all levels beginning with our own family of origin, to ultimately include the entire brotherhood of mankind, as the larger family framework. Then, and only then, will peace on earth and good will to mankind even be possible.

We must go to the root cause of the wound, and heal it there. There is no other way, and any "spiritual" person with Big Heart as their guide, will not run from this task, now matter how it might scare them or pain them to make the effort, they will go home to heal the wounds of time and history, and in so doing, be made whole and wholly authentic again, with new life and new possibility, and bright, new hope and eternal optimism springing forth eternal once again, enough capable of revivifying the whole world and all of creation by extension and allowing us to enter the kingdom life, like children, with wonderment and awe.

edit on 16-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Havent seen any Xs but like some have already stated i have been seeing 3:13 12:21 11:11 1:11 and others of that sort lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

The entities that seem to operate the machinery appear very cold and dispassionate, as if they are "doing thier jobs". There are also other things, sometimes they have what appear to be "scanners" - and not all of them are unfriendly. I think its a cross-dimensional realm, as opposed to a "higher density" realm, as I also see many different kinds of creatures. I would imagine, a cross dimensional realm would also have higher and lower densities. I think the reason why I can operate in those realms is that my "soul" or "spirit" moves in the opposite polarity to most people, often when I reach a low point and become angry/depressed, I can shift to an alternate frequency. Its hard to explain, I am balanced even when in a state of total fear because I feel suicidal, and balanced in a state of total bliss because I resist desire, thinking that pain will only result from being gratified by it. I guess its similar to what people read in the sciptures, however its something that occurs to me through real, and unintentional experience in life. In terms of feeling happy, I only feel happy knowing that I am making someone else feel happy, and this is a result of an intense feeling of guilt that I have concerning the effect of my actions on others.
edit on 17-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I just viewed the photos in this thread:
Link to thread
And googled 'Noctiluca Scintillans' which is the name of the microorganism causing this light effect,
finding this site:
Link
Both the X and the Hexagon, call me a geek but I find this truly fascinating and mind-blowing.
So this 'X' seems everywhere within and without.
Truly significant, imo holding deep levels of information, both for our current 'situation' and for the shift.

I will definately back, regarding to the vacuum-cleaner and those parallel states of existence, as I sense a lot of
synchronicity here.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Never seen it before in my life
(Sarcasm)

On a more serious note, I have not noticed it at all but I do not watch any television so that might be why I have not.

edit on 17-2-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As I did over on the other thread, I apologies in a very delayed response, some tough events have occured over the past few days leaving me pretty much off the computer all together. This was a great post and very much wanted to respond.

Actually, I had read your post a couple days ago but didn't have time to accurately respond. Funny the concept of the eyes came up to me while working and I couldn't remember for the life of me where I actually remember reading it at. Glad I got back here.

I too take less from material and more from a knowledge bank. Contemplation and meditation allow me to make as many withdrawls from an Infinite account as I choose. I feel very fortunate that is the case.

My man you are so on the ball with your concepts. I have told people about what the fourth density vehicle features are and hands down the most notable is the eyes. The way I describe it, and it is hard using a binding language to describe something above it but the fourth density vehicle has holographic eyes. These eyes are Infinitely fractal, contain hyperdimensionality within them, and can be traveled for seemingly eternal existence.

There has been successful engineering of humanity, though realistically it is not by humans it is by higher density negative entities. You are absolutely correct, this world is not real but certainly the world of Infinite consciousness is.

You are correct in what you describe in terms of hexagons. I would add to it that the hexagon is the highest naturally occuring shape in nature. I would also add that the sacred geometry revolving around the hexagon is quite fascinating. The relationship the hexagon and the cube have, most noted by Metatron's Cube, is quite a unique one. If you throw in the Platonic Solids and the relationship the hexagon has with all of those, it turns out to be a very deep subject.

You are spot on about ego. The truth is nobody owns any thoughts. Thoughts come and go and flow with the Universe. The ego is the one that adores possession and convinces entities that thoughts that don't seem to mesh with who they truly are, really are their own thoughts and in the end, the entity becomes that. I do understand your rage, believe me I do. I talked about on the other thread why this has all happened.

I know of the one man interdimensional war though really this not one man, it is many many beings playing both sides of the Comsic chessboard. There is a huge war going on in here and out there and no one is aware of it. Know that you are not alone in your battles. We too go to the dark side at times to take the battle to them. Consider it cheating if you will, but shining immense light on the darkest of coners that want to be shone on is an amazing tactic.

You certainly haven't been watching too much sci-fi. I always tell people that science truth is really science fiction and science fiction is really science truth. You are pretty much right on in regard to "aliens" (I put aliens in quotes as no one is from Earth therefore everyone is really an alien). They have hijacked the planet and used their technology to manipulate everything. They are master geneticists and have created so many human container clones it is not even worth counting. They can incarnate down and jump into one of these containers. In fact, the vast majority of those who rule the planet, mostly from behind the scenes but some hold major public spots, are really from the negative side. There are also windows/portals that they can use at times to "break" through the quarantine that is around Earth. They are very crafty and use every loophole under the sun to avoid breaking Cosmic Law. I guarantee you they adhere to it.

Again excellent post, I very much enjoyed reading it. You are definitely on your way...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Universal Light

As I did over on the other thread, I apologies in a very delayed response, some tough events have occured over the past few days leaving me pretty much off the computer all together. This was a great post and very much wanted to respond.

Actually, I had read your post a couple days ago but didn't have time to accurately respond. Funny the concept of the eyes came up to me while working and I couldn't remember for the life of me where I actually remember reading it at. Glad I got back here.

I too take less from material and more from a knowledge bank. Contemplation and meditation allow me to make as many withdrawls from an Infinite account as I choose. I feel very fortunate that is the case.

My man you are so on the ball with your concepts. I have told people about what the fourth density vehicle features are and hands down the most notable is the eyes. The way I describe it, and it is hard using a binding language to describe something above it but the fourth density vehicle has holographic eyes. These eyes are Infinitely fractal, contain hyperdimensionality within them, and can be traveled for seemingly eternal existence.

There has been successful engineering of humanity, though realistically it is not by humans it is by higher density negative entities. You are absolutely correct, this world is not real but certainly the world of Infinite consciousness is.

You are correct in what you describe in terms of hexagons. I would add to it that the hexagon is the highest naturally occuring shape in nature. I would also add that the sacred geometry revolving around the hexagon is quite fascinating. The relationship the hexagon and the cube have, most noted by Metatron's Cube, is quite a unique one. If you throw in the Platonic Solids and the relationship the hexagon has with all of those, it turns out to be a very deep subject.

You are spot on about ego. The truth is nobody owns any thoughts. Thoughts come and go and flow with the Universe. The ego is the one that adores possession and convinces entities that thoughts that don't seem to mesh with who they truly are, really are their own thoughts and in the end, the entity becomes that. I do understand your rage, believe me I do. I talked about on the other thread why this has all happened.

I know of the one man interdimensional war though really this not one man, it is many many beings playing both sides of the Comsic chessboard. There is a huge war going on in here and out there and no one is aware of it. Know that you are not alone in your battles. We too go to the dark side at times to take the battle to them. Consider it cheating if you will, but shining immense light on the darkest of coners that want to be shone on is an amazing tactic.

You certainly haven't been watching too much sci-fi. I always tell people that science truth is really science fiction and science fiction is really science truth. You are pretty much right on in regard to "aliens" (I put aliens in quotes as no one is from Earth therefore everyone is really an alien). They have hijacked the planet and used their technology to manipulate everything. They are master geneticists and have created so many human container clones it is not even worth counting. They can incarnate down and jump into one of these containers. In fact, the vast majority of those who rule the planet, mostly from behind the scenes but some hold major public spots, are really from the negative side. There are also windows/portals that they can use at times to "break" through the quarantine that is around Earth. They are very crafty and use every loophole under the sun to avoid breaking Cosmic Law. I guarantee you they adhere to it.

Again excellent post, I very much enjoyed reading it. You are definitely on your way...

how do you know interdemensional war?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I've met people who claim to see light and be light aura but are colder than cold on the inside. They take everything they do and say just to fit in so much so that they don't even seem fully human. Even their compassion seems fake attempting to blend in like they're trying to study how humans behave and copy them while being Android like and vein.

These fake humans can't love and bolt when expected to live up to their promises. It's creepy to be honest, anyone had that experience?

As for the x thing I think subconsciously people use it as a warning to actual human beings, to watch for those without actual human souls pretending to be human.
edit on 21-12-2016 by NwoDedispU because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NwoDedispU
I've met people who claim to see light and be light aura but are colder than cold on the inside. They take everything they do and say just to fit in so much so that they don't even seem fully human. Even their compassion seems fake attempting to blend in like they're trying to study how humans behave and copy them while being Android like and vein.

These fake humans can't love and bolt when expected to live up to their promises. It's creepy to be honest, anyone had that experience?

As for the x thing I think subconsciously people use it as a warning to actual human beings, to watch for those without actual human souls pretending to be human.
when it's time for something

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spectranometron

originally posted by: NwoDedispU

when it's time for something
to die it comes to me and proves it has no right to exist. What I do is take those things and give them God's body. Ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join