It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been noticing the symbol "X"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Often times, the "X" does seem like to triangles or pyramids, each triangle continues to move (one up, one down) so in effect, two intersecting pyramids. I believe that it is tied into, basically a pictographic mind control system, basically, imagine a huge lexicographic system, that has a matrix of pictures. Also, a codifying system, that interprets our emotions/energies, and thus forms a composite image from the frequencies that it reads. The result is a unique "picture". When ones state of mind reaches more precise states, so-called "geometric states" or points of equilibrium - points of perfect symmetry, the system generates incredibly geometric images. It is my belief that most of what has become esoteric, was at one stage a very complex kind of computer system, or mind-control system. I believe that we are somehow implanted, or genetically encoded with this system.

In terms of the hidden history of man-kind, I have come to the conclusion that it is only really "us" that have this system, and the vast majority of animals and other intelligent beings do not have this system. That is, that human kind are living in a "special dimension". How does this occur? From what we know of quantum physics, and the "observer" effect, reality is that which we perceive, so, if we engineer a perception into a life-form, essentially, that life form would live in an entireley separate plane of existence. I also remember watching the television series "Stargate" and it included the story of the so-called "ancients" - the ones that looked remarkably human, however were on the verge of a process of transcendence of physical reality, to join the other higher-evolved races. The story was that they visited Earth, and found our primitive ancestors, and inter-mixed themselves with us. I believe that the "ancients" were attempting to scientifically engineer spiritual transcendence, from a totally materialistic perception of the universe. I have this kind of idea, that they managed to engineer themselves the ability to "ascend" through genetic manipulation, however, something went horribly wrong and they opened a portal to the "other side". Again, I could be wrong, I have many different versions of these stories.
edit on 13-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I have the feeling that I have been here for a very long time, "the last of my kind" so to speak...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Often times, the "X" does seem like to triangles or pyramids, each triangle continues to move (one up, one down) so in effect, two intersecting pyramids. I believe that it is tied into, basically a pictographic mind control system, basically, imagine a huge lexicographic system, that has a matrix of pictures. Also, a codifying system, that interprets our emotions/energies, and thus forms a composite image from the frequencies that it reads. The result is a unique "picture". When ones state of mind reaches more precise states, so-called "geometric states" or points of equilibrium - points of perfect symmetry, the system generates incredibly geometric images. It is my belief that most of what has become esoteric, was at one stage a very complex kind of computer system, or mind-control system. I believe that we are somehow implanted, or genetically encoded with this system.

From the R&D I have been involved with (full time) over the last 17 years, I would also have to go along wth this Concept.

Star and Flag for you....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

If you focus correctly, perhaps while looking at a blank background, allowing your vision to become partially blurry, you can actually "see" the pictures, at first they will appear as basic shapes, however, eventually they appear as miniature animations. I got the idea of a lexicographic system from a subject that I had been studying at university. I remember from an economics subject, the idea of a "dynamic equilibrium" - that is, the supply and demand curve.

I also see those that are "controlled" by the system, it is as if they have been given new eyes, like they are "converting" - and thier words are basically their attempts to describe what the pictures in their mind are telling them, although some seem to be aware of the scheme.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The very last Clutch Cargo episode features an X. Watch the entire 5 part series. Clutch couldn't take his plane one day, so he takes his dragster instead. Clutch is the ultimate guy. Today we have shaun white instead, tweeting, and flying to wherever there's still snow for him to enjoy. Do the tsa gropers ask shaun why he's carrying so much money? lol! Because I have it!

www.youtube.com...

In the walls at St. Patrick's Cathedral you can see 'X's if you look carefully, in the documentary 'Beneath the Planet of the Apes'. I reveal my inmost self, unto my God. Unto my God.

I once saw X shaped objects emerge from the Martian soil, after a quake.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Have you also looked into the conversion of sound frequencies as represented by language, and particular words, into a set of key "harmonics". And in turn, the translation of these harmonics into geometric patterns or sequences?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

There was also the childrens toy "Action Man" (The greatest hero of them all) and in it there was a "Doctor X". There was also a videogame called "MetalSlug" and the symbol was reminiscent of the Nazi emblem, a red circle with a black "X" in it. As a child I was almost obsessed with tanks, and often used to draw "war scenes" where the enemy also had a similar insignia. I also had a dream that I was once a Nazi, so that might also explain it, as well as the almost suicidal guilt that I experienced growing up, and still experience today.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Thankyou for your answer.
I must say I really enjoy the exploring and open nature of this thread

This 'X' intrigues my... Tuesday I saw this black X in the clouds, when I looked again it was gone, later that day I saw a glimpse of a white dove, very bright and shining (hidden in the foldings of some clothes), for me this is highly connected.
From my point of view 'X' is already here and at the same time approaching.
From one level a reality from another an illusion.
X is here latent, like an unspoken wish for this change, a commitment into this reality, with the influences at present, in this time and space defined place of the Universe.
We could it ascension, harvest or transfomation... Anyhow words won't do (poetry might get closer) as the language in nature are connected to this mode of existence, and might even contain programming which opposit us finding into our true nature.
So in a way it is already here, as this commitment, from time-perspective it is surely arriving... Being an event transcending reality, more like a light within the light or the recognition of the big veil (tearing this apart)
I think your description are very profound, another way of seing it could be, that the buttom of the X was like a tower (trough dynamic intelligence, love/wisom - and in the Zero-phase will (!)).
The center of the X being the moment of Eternity - you could say that this is the true reality in it and all the others are illusions or maybe more like limited perception - in this Eternity in a drop of water, we all dwell in our infinite nature (which is highly possible today, but this will actually be ALL), and this moment is certainly far far beyond any descreption, like you put it ´More fantastic than we´ll ever be able to imagine' (something like that anyway)... And the upper part will be 4th dimension, which will be wonderfull and magic in a fantastic way, uncomparble with this current dimension. (time is here a tool rather than a master)
I guess some will (due to inertia from fear, anger, greed whatever) sink back into the vibration of 3rd, some will be natural attracted to 4th... Some will have asignments, chosen tasks... E.g. assiting to assist by the initial phase of 4th.
Some of these came from higher dimension and some will go back to there again.
I have a strong urge to explore further into this, as I sense the necessity of a preparedness for assisting for coming event.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have also made a description in this previous thread:
The Event
Might be rather superficial, but could be something usefull in there

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I read the thread on "what we might experience during the initial shift" - I believe that, and this is my most critical view point, there will be in effect a massive perceptual change, that is, almost a mass hallucination. The shock will reveal those parts of ourselves that we have hidden. For example, imagine seeing a room of stuffed animals come to life as if they were real, or looking at some people and you realise that they are really aliens! The sheer shock of it might be enough to cause people to blank out. And at the same time, I believe that this is what the "powers that be" want to happe, they want people to reach a plateau, a plateau of sin, so that when the floor is removed from underneath them, they fall instead of fly. I think, if I were to ascribe myself with a "purpose", that I have a sincere desire to tell people about what is going to happen, to give themselves a sense of preparation, a sense of truth, and I keep getting the notion that the "powers that be" are trying to convince me that it is almost too late for them, as if I can't really save them, and that it is almost in thier nature to do the wrong thing:

Anyway, recently I have been having dreams as to what reality would be like. I remember I was in this so-called "fourth density" world, and I remember looking in the mirror trying to adjust my hair. I remember, I felt confident, and then, my hair looked practically perfect, and then after a period of anxiety, my hair transformed into what it would look like if I had not been washing it for many weeks. Also, I remember being in the house, in the kitchen, and our normal kitchen is very clean, however, when this "shift" occured, I remember the walls and the fittings ageing, as if they were aged 50 years or more. I get the idea, that the "fourth density" will be a place where our minds have a much larger degree of control over our perceptions, and the distinction between positive and negative will be basically those that are adjusted to the "system" - a pre-built world for those that have converted, and the "normal world" where things are more chaotic, and thus difficult to gain a positive perspective. There was also another world, I believe that you have to transcend the "real world" in order to exit, that is, transcend "fourth density negative" and also prevent yourself from converting to the "synthesized reality" or "matrix world" that they are building. I think you would exit with those that are supposed to "die" but really transfer into the more interplanetary realms - the greatest leap of faith, to be perfectly balanced, in the middle of positive and negative, to escape through the doorway, through the middle of the X.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Wow that cartoon was interesting!!!!!
Thanks for that

I highly relate to that purpose here and now: to make people aware of this transition, and the implications of it.
Of course there is always this free will, if someone choose to be ignorant it is their right.
Providing information and openly exploring into this is another case.
For skills to be emphasized I would recommend this thread:
Link

I also agree on that center-point being the point of escaping the system to a more inter-planetary existence.
Actually I am sure some of us came from there, only taking form due to the needs of the souls going through this transition, thus serving the Unity in All...

I have no further comments at the moment, but will continously explore this and report back here if I find something I consider beneficial (you are also most welcome to message me)

Best wishes

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anyone see the 'X' here?!?
William Blake: Last Judgement (1808)
And the year 1808!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Synchronicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the Videos. I understand where you are coming from.
The lyrics of the second Video very interesting as it is though referring to the work I am involved with.
Although I have been involved in full time R&D regarding what I have been trying to portray in a layman’s language on ATS, it is not often easy, as some are too superstitious in their thinking.

Regarding…

Have you also looked into the conversion of sound frequencies as represented by language, and particular words, into a set of key "harmonics". And in turn, the translation of these harmonics into geometric patterns or sequences?

This is an area I would Love to find the time to study but at present am involved in developing “Interfaces” between the two ends of the Mind.
This involves the Processing System of what may be referred to as the “Soul” but I see it as the Main Frame used to produce the All.

Some examples of this Interface was going to be made available this year in the form of a hybrid Interface but since about 9 months ago we have been able to produce the same Interface system using an animation program such as Flash as an interface.
We have been able to enable the processes involved allowing us to interface with the Main Frame or single Mind of the All.

This allows access to all the libraries of the Mind (Outer Mind) This involves all that has ever been.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

If you read through my rambling and voluminous introduction to what I've called OmegaPoint Logotherapy linked in my signature, you'll see how I'm attempting to describe the space of learning, so as to open up a gateway access point in the quantum brainmind, from which to generate a new creation, while carrying that into history through our family of origin, and in the process reversing the arrow of time, once the past is fully "grokked" or recognized and re-recorded in the eternally unfolding present moment, all with the aim of making the "shift" as easy and as joyful as possible, while becoming that shift in relation to our family of origin, our present family (if we've since created our family), our friends, our coworkers, our aquaintances, and last but not least, our "enemies" or any with whom we've previously been at enmity with - to allow the Akashic Field to reintegrate, through us, the most fundamental nature of human history, making of us, we ourselves as our true and authentic self, the new creation and the REAL "miracle baby" (you've "get" that inside joke if you take the time to read and process the "idea").

Paradigm shift, is what it is, from one dead and dying world, to a whole new world, and one which contains imbedded within itself all future worlds, time now operating, as the present rolling only in the future, no longer "out of" a past, whether good or bad, and herein resides the quantum jump to the fourth or fifth dimensions, unleashing in the process vast amount of energy as potentia, both through the individual and then by extension also for the rest of the "world" which makes up our individual and collective social sphere as well as the "noosphere" which I am communicating in even now as you read and "grok".

The reason I ramble on so much about this, is only because of how excited I am about it as the end of time and history (as we've come to know it), and into a fresh new start and a whole new beginning (novelty) within which humor, love and FUN are possible, as a creative pursuit now sanctified by the experience of joy and happiness - a strange attractor of love, if you will, so at long last see "face to face" and to percieve as we are percieved, and in so doing silently slip from the grip of an old, outmoded wordlview and reality, while pulling as a thread, the love of everyone else with you!

That it's entirely accessible, from a purely rational and reasonable, if not ultra-rational and unreasonably reasonable, perspective, and is entirely "grokkable" is what makes it a marvel and a wonder, imho. There is a LOT of energy in that access point or gateway clearing, big time, but it doesn't have it's effect, until we action creatively and with joy and happiness and laughter, where "before" its very opposite may have been present..

edit on 13-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I have been seeing it alot on some forums and on my FB page coming out of England...

I am not sure of the connection here but the Brits seem to like to use it a bit.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Probably has to do with My return and X calibur bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
Probably has to do with My return and X calibur bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's funny you say that, ideas about that sword and fable have been coming up for me a lot lately. If I'm not mistaken a younger King Arthur pulled it from a stone, a feat which no one else in the land was able to achieve.

Having pulled it from the stone, I like to imagine myself on bended knee presenting it to the most unsuspecting of common folk or "the little man" if for no other reason than to see the joy on his face at the recognition.

edit on 13-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

In terms of karma, I often feel as if I am somehow "entangled" with people, and freedom is a process of disconnecting all the cords.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Did you see my earlier post in this thread, on the "optic chiasma" (the video) - basically, it is the apparatus that connects the two minds. The problem is, is that through television, and addiction to the world of "apperances", as opposed to connection to the world of the imagination, most people are basically, "turned inside out" and are trapped in material existence. When you are turned inside in, then both sides of the brain connect via the occipital lobe, and ones being has a greater sense of depth. Otherwise, most people feel as if they are a machine, consciousness manifested from the physical, as opposed to physical manifested through consciousness.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

X galaxy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5168ee0e3a39.jpg[/atsimg]

X is a cross , on it's side

it refers to someone ........

COOL

edit on 14-2-2011 by radarloveguy because: JESUS

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join