It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been noticing the symbol "X"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

In all seriousness the only time I notice an "X" is when they appear in the sky after it's been a busy day of chemtrailing. I will certainly keep my eyes open from now on though.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I had a waking experience of what "chemtrails" are, I was semi-lucid, yet seeing through my real eyes when I was laying in my bed, I saw all the particles in the air, the "reflectors". When some of the particles settled on my eyes, I had the chance to focus on one, basically, they each had printed on them a picture of the all-seeing eye. Also, I saw what looked like the static on a tv screen, as well as these hexagonal doorway thingies, as well as these ice-cube thingies. There definitley is something going on, something designed to affect our minds.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Very strange you would bring up chemtrails..I have seen the x from chemtrails also..

I don't know why i did not make that connection sooner..
star for you.
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There's X-day the Subgenii have been celebrating since July 5, 1998 and every July 5 ever since.

en.wikipedia.org...(Church_of_the_SubGenius)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
X is also the roman numeral for the number Ten. The numerical 10 can be interpretated as a count down from one to zero. Also the one and zero can also represent positive (1) and negative (0) energies.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by RANDOMguess

There is also that song "meet me halfway" where the lyrics include "lets go to the bridge, to the other side, just you and I". There are also a range of other music videos and movies that I have watched that feature prominently a "bridge" or a "crossing" of some sort.... Could there be another side to this world, are"they" waiting in anticipation to "cross" to the "other side"?
edit on 10-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

If you look through these forums anough, eventually you'll discover the keystone in the royal arch across which humanity will one day pass into everlasting freedom.

X

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
View this, from about 1 meter or 3 feet away (or even Further) from your screen.

Take note of the Sand like granules covering the area of the 4 Triangles forming the “X” and their movement.

The Granulated texture comes out of “Infinity” (Vanishing Point) marked by the Centre of the “X”, and rotates Clockwise on the Outer edges inside the Square.

Perhaps the Symbol has something to do with this?

The very fine sand like "Granules" seen in the area within each of the triangles, is Holographic media seen by the Mind containing Data in each Granule. The Larger Dots cause this to be enabled..
edit on 10-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added text.

edit on 10-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
too many X's to consider a sign. but go on man why stop there, whats the theory ???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Often we say "X marks the Spot" just as I have shown the origin of infinity in my last post, where All comes from.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
View this, from about 1 meter or 3 feet away (or even Further) from your screen.

Take note of the Sand like granules covering the area of the 4 Triangles forming the “X” and their movement.

The Granulated texture comes out of “Infinity” (Vanishing Point) marked by the Centre of the “X”, and rotates Clockwise on the Outer edges inside the Square.

Perhaps the Symbol has something to do with this?

The very fine sand like "Granules" seen in the area within each of the triangles, is Holographic media seen by the Mind containing Data in each Granule. The Larger Dots cause this to be enabled..
edit on 10-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added text.

edit on 10-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

Well the universe is granular non-localized and hologaphic, and a tangled hierarchy, welling down (downward causation) from the Akashic Field, and so from that perspective also, the entire universe, or our known universe I should say, eminates down from above, fresh and incorruptible at source, being fully informed from universe to universe and from time to time in eternity. This is a marvel and an astonishment imho.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Imo you are right on the spot there, 'X' is essential messenger for the shift/end of cycle.
I have made a thread and a drawing earlier on this.
Am at my cell phone now but will send the links later.
But as I said Imo your spot on.
Interesting times

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If you lay down on a bead, in a well sunlit room and close your eyes and relax.

Observe what is in your sight with your eyes closed.

At some point a granular texture will appear across your vision and the First form seen in the Granular texture is a “X” which is spread out across your field of vision.

Look carefully as at times as this can be obscure but generally it is the First Form which appears in the Granular texture..

Note the fine Granular texture flowing out from the Centre of your Vision and the centre of the "X" and you will see a similar effect as I have shown in post with the Animation.
The only difference is the Granular texture in your vision, while relaxed with your eyes closed, will be far more complex regarding the colours the granules are formed from.

Each granule caries information which produces the experience you have of a primate interacting with a Universe Program.

Most people are Not Aware, this Phenomena including you experience of the Primate and Universe Environment are all Generated and Manifested inside each Soul, and Not outside the Soul as most believe today.

So this "X" plays an Important part in the Processing System of the Soul.

The "X" is part of the access routine to gain access to the temporary Libraries of the Soul.

Most who try this, described above, can allso see this, as it is the same in all of us...

edit on 11-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I often see a cross, basically, each line of the cross inverts itself, and thus a new cross is formed. If you look at the earlier post of mine that included the video about the Optic Chiasma, you can see that our left and right eye connect to opposite sides of our brain, however, if you totally invert the X, then, it could represent a complete inversion of perceptualised reality. What could be happening could be a fundamental dimensional/geometric "flip".
edit on 12-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by markusjOHNSON

Basically, something that could happen to radically change the way that we perceive what is around us. I.e. what was seen to be on the right, will be seen on the left, and what was seen to be on the left will be seen on the right. The idea is, is that for a brief moment there would be a kind of "gateway opportunity" X -> I

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

As an eXpansion to this, there could literally be "two" realities operating simultaneously, however, because of the binding nature of synchronicity, both realities exist in a mutually dependent state, that is, those on the other side, when they see us, think that we are just people like them, however, if we were to see things from thier eyes, we would be in a totally different world.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have a radio show on a station called "The X". Big "X" as it's symbol. haha.

Symbolism, I see the numbers 123 all the time.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Oh man. This is a doozie.

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you have touched on something much more significant than just about anyone can realize. You have made several points worth commenting on.

Before I start, would you deem yourself as one of the "key" players? If the answer is yes, I would love to hear as much detail as you have to offer.

"X" is a big deal. I'm going to leave the details of it to the poster laffoe as he does a much better job articulating it than I do. What I will say at the moment is that X is representative of the shift....the shift to fourth density. The planet has suffered long enough and it is time for her to go. On top of that, if it wasn't deemed for the shift to happen now, where the planet was heading was down such a treacherous timeline that it was potentially unrecoverable.

So X itself is third density Earth in the bottom quadrant, moving through the center, what is also known as Zero Point or Harvest, having that timeless moment where all is remembered including who everyone truly is, followed by the proper placement of each individual soul suited best for their appropriate learning and the planet itself moving fourth density positive. Since such few Earth souls are ready to graduate fourth density, this will not be the case for most, only a small portion of the current population. It is also worthy to note that everyone is harvested and that there is also graduation to fourth density negative.

This event is astrological as it coincides with the alignment of the big three: the Earth, Sun and Galatic Center. This alignment is rare and is a marker of the Grand Cycle as opposed to the smaller 25,000 year cycles of non-planetary density shifts.

Your analysis of products containing X within them is spot on. To reduce the inertia of the karma the negative side has created, they do their very best to show you the truth without actually allowing you to know first hand what the truth is. The prime example of this is Hollywood.

Okay....Meet Me Halfway. One of the most intriguing Illuminati songs ever. If you haven't seen the video, check it out:

www.youtube.com...

If you want to get deep into the esoteric messages, check this amazing read:

vigilantcitizen.com...

I would make my own comments but the link does such a good job explaining it all, who represents what, and the spiritual bridge of it all. I to this day am still surprised that they would produce the song. The only reason in my opinion they would do it is to absolve karma. The song itself literally explains multidimensional merging though I speculate they predicated their decision off the fact that humanity is too dumbed down to delve deep into it.

Next, you touched on chemtrails. You mention the term reflectors. Wow. Spot on. They are releasing "particle mirrors" into the ionosphere. This is how they base mind controlled HAARP. So you have a transmitter very far away, you shoot it up into the ionosphere to the mirrors, down to the receiver thus creating a space of mind controlling ELF/VLF waves. This is also known as S.S.S.S. (Silent Spread Sound System). Look into it, it is really messed up. The all-seeing eye you saw is of the negative side. Too bad they skipped the lessons of compassion and wisdom and went straight from solar plexus energy to brow clairvoyance. They would act differently if they moved up the ladder accordingly.

As far as the cross goes, I see it too....all the time. I see it in every light that I look at. Everytime I do, it always reminds me of Christ Consciousness.

You mentioned two realities. Truth is, there is many more than that existing somewhat simultaneously. I say it because of our flawed and limited perspective. If everyone awoke to the fact that they exist multidimensionally at the same time, instantaneous paradigm shifting would occur making it readily available to shift from one perspective/timeline to the next without batting an eye.

So yeah. This is a doozie. Which leads me back to my original question.

Are you one of the key players?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is something I sent to a friend in mid january 'X' plays an important role here, this is taking out of its context so feel free to ask

Geometric (in the following I am trying to describe something very difficult describable) it is connected in some sort of triangular shape, being one of the focus points – one of the others are the approaching ´event´ that could be characterized by 888 or 0_8_0 (as the two outer eights lie down, symbolizing eternity)…

This fastly approaching and already greatly influential focuspoint from another understanding looks like a big black ´X´ or a winged sun – interesting (more of that later)

This square or triangle on a very high level is somehow the buttom or top of a reverse pyramid, having its earthly focuspoint on you and me… still missing some pieces in the puzzle.

The upper triangle (or maybe square – something may pop up) was formed by the bluish entity you encountered, the approaching event and something dim (color red?!? Im not certain here – it´ll be clearer later on, I´m sure)…

All this focusing downward towards the lake/tower/cloud thing…

All about anticipating the approaching event.

I pondered on that coming event (facing what fear I might have) for a while, in one plane it was like to black lines crossing, forming a big ´X´ in another it was more like three 8´s the two lying down and the middle standing up, where I sensed a squarish light-emitting shape behind.

I changed perspective for a while, and found my self standing on the approaching event, sensing that ´it´ was no all to happy spreading fear, terror, destruction – that it was only the outer layer of it.

Going deeper into it, I found a strong urge to cooperate, to make this transistion joy-full and not full of terror.

In the same moment a giant ray of golden light bursted out from the event, reaching forward to Earth – a ray of cooperation a ray of synergetical approach – it was so beautifull and touching.

Even more touching was that the event revealed a hidden (at least hidden for me) identity, a white dove emanating the golden light – wow that was so beautifull, and filled me with tranquillity.

I realized that it was exactly that golden light, I had sensed by you – the first time when you answered in your post to someone that ´there is always a space to learn´… And I realized that it was exactly that energy I meant, when I talked about spreading it to as many as possible – it´s that golden light – connected with your emerald green – that makes the inward movement of the spiral at the tower, thereby heightening awareness, thus making the transistion more joy-full for more people – wow!!!!

The golden light from the white dove, working through you…

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here are some drawings I made on the subject
Link
Hope any of this is helpfull

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I often see a cross, basically, each line of the cross inverts itself, and thus a new cross is formed. If you look at the earlier post of mine that included the video about the Optic Chiasma, you can see that our left and right eye connect to opposite sides of our brain, however, if you totally invert the X, then, it could represent a complete inversion of perceptualised reality. What could be happening could be a fundamental dimensional/geometric "flip".

The Animation I showed earlier is knowledge which comes from this….

It is The Base Format involving the "Partition Map" of the Souls "Processing System".

And can easily be seen in your own Soul.

In the Christian world you can find record of this in their buildings also often displayed in a mosaic form in floors.

I can assure you it is the base format of the Soul see... In the Book of Ezekiel Ch 40 onwards... And The Revelation of Jesus Christ. Many Buddhist Temples also display it, as a double square as well as in Christian an Moslem Buildings and Art.

Yes it does help to understand the Workings of the Soul and this little universe as Jesus said "Man Know thy Self".

From "The Gospel of Thomas"... Quote;

3. Jesus said,

“If those who lead you say to you,
See, The Kingdom is in the sky,
Then the birds will precede you.

If they say to you, It is in the sea,
then the fish will precede you.

Rather, The Kingdom is inside you,
and it is outside.

When you come to know yourselves,
Then you will become known,

and you will realise that it is you
who are the sons of The Living Father.

If you will not know yourselves,
you dwell in poverty

and it is you
who are that poverty
.”

The Drawing at the top of this post is a Drawing of, "The Partition Map of The Soul". (100% accurate)...

Here is the Double Square shown in Christian Art…

And in China….

I have a full explanation of how it works and how it relates to universe.
This involves a description of the Souls Processing System based on this Partition Map and involves over 50,000 Drawings explaining the who system.

With this knowledge it gives access to all the Libraries of the Soul and leads onto the editing of your own world...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join