It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

One mentality.......which is a big big problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Remember me?
I know you do.

Tell ya somethin'...
I have more respect for a child starving in the dirt than anyone claiming to be a part of any special organization.
WHOOP-DE-DO!

Life is full of wonder-filled illusions... ain't it grand?
Get real... you're no Knight... heh....I bet you can't even joust!!

Your good friend,
Derek Darkly

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The number of times and the quality of the people that I have encountered who claim that they are "33rd" Masons is starting to make me believe that the Fraternity really does have this group.

When someone realizes that they've initiated a mouthy, ladder-climbing, untrustworthy dunderhead, the handbook suggests that they be initiated to the "highest" order in all due haste. Where every now and then someone gives them some ridiculous "secret" to "hold" to keep them busy.

Very amusing.

Sounds like the masonic equivalent of "kick him upstairs"...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

what concerns me about the masons responses on this thread is the masons agression . They are insulting him threatening him stalking him asking where he lives.

Yes, many were....2 notable exceptions

Network Dude: His post was reasonable, intelligent and showed both compassion & class.

Tip of the hat to you, Network Dude.

GetReadyAlready: Intelligent, fair & interesting contributions to the thread.

ETA: - Just realized I'm not even halfway through this thread. Additions or modifications may be necessary. I also hope it actually gets back on topic.

What were we talking about anyway?

edit on 2/22/2011 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Any New World Order is not going to be a single-sex society.

If any Freemason, or anyone else in a brotherhood/sisterhood and clergy etc., think they are going to create a single sex Earth, they are absolutely mistaken because The Light is not having it. We are males and females in the spirit world, and we will have two sexes in the physical world.

If reptiles want to inhabit human form, they will do sex our way. Reptiles have no business invading humanity, conspiring for and soon to openly demand change in sexual matters.

If reptiles don't like human sexuality, don't inhabit human form. LEAVE! You know where the sky (door) is. Human sexuality is the correct sexuality.

The Light is going to have a full restoration of sexuality in humanity and that means no homosexuals because they are post-natally created.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I think you are full of Sh*t, do you have proof you are a 32nd degree mason? (cue his google search for masonic information) Are you going to start to leak to us some Bull info bit by bit which we are supposed to believe? If you are so dedicated to your "illustrious craft"...lol..... why tell us? Why come on ATS with all of these "Crazy Ramblers".?.I will tell you why, because your the worst kind of crazy rambler!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thank you for your post. I am not a mason,but i have the same information as a 33rd mason has,or most of it.

Your leader is quite right in some ways. But it will not be as it seems. I can tell you what will "come down".

Everyone talks about being afraid of NWO,well that is being plain stupid.

In 1956 ,the world leaders gathered together for a meeting. This meeting was about "our future". Together with scientsits\historians\archaelogists they knew that they earths resources would change, less and less would be avaible for us in the next 200\300 years ect. They also knew that the earth would have its "repair phase" wich it has after xxxxx-years. What it does it that it will clean up the earths "dirt", with its own natural powers,creating earthquakes ect ect ect.

So they made some pacts to manipulate the economy ect best suited for us human beings in a posetive way,so we could live our lives just the way we want.

Eu(european union)-Europe
=euro- Time limit--1957\2011\2012??
American Union-America\Canada\Usa- Currency=Amero
Asian Union-Asia
=dont know
NWO- Almost the same as EU,suited for us human beings in timelimit 2012+++++??

As you probably have got from the news, the eu is shutting down atm. They are shutting down for a new union, the NWO.

The plan for NWO is mainly to gather the entire world as one Faction- The entire human race,no matter country, Inside the NWO.

You know why? well here the interresting part comes in. The earth is gathering the entire human race as one because,we will in the future 2012+++ will become a part of an Galactic empire. And get new allies,one of our allies we have had good contact with since the 1950s. Who it is,well you just have to wait and see.

And if you havent figured it out yet. Try finding SATAN
in our universe
in our solar system
Since you are a 33rd level mason,you are entitled to know,so just ask your superior or similar.

If not you can mail me,and i can show you

I have more info-but that i will keep to myself
always good 2 say
="told you so"

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

ATS is the only site in the world that has "need to know basis" members. Your opinion and being sceptic isnt relevant at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Gravity

I think you are full of Sh*t, do you have proof you are a 32nd degree mason?
You act like being a 32° Mason is a big deal. It isn't. All it takes is already being a Master Mason and then paying a hundred bucks to watch a couple of plays performed over a weekend. Woo hoo! I would say a majority of the Masons on ATS are 32° in the Scottish Rite. A few of the Masons here live in countries where the Scottish Rite isn't regularly done, and a few here are York Rite members, which is a parallel system in many ways.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

ATS is the only site in the world that has "need to know basis" members. Your opinion and being sceptic isnt relevant at all.

Dont talk Boll**ks, need to know...lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You act like being a 32° Mason is a big deal. It isn't

I didnt say that did i? It's a load of crap, especially this OP.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think you are full of Sh*t, do you have proof you are a 32nd degree mason? (cue his google search for masonic information) Are you going to start to leak to us some Bull info bit by bit which we are supposed to believe? If you are so dedicated to your "illustrious craft"...lol..... why tell us? Why come on ATS with all of these "Crazy Ramblers".?.I will tell you why, because your the worst kind of crazy rambler!!!

I did just eat a huge steak earlier today, New York strip, with some baked mac & cheese, so I really gotta take a major sh!t...So yeah I am full of it...
Heres my proof of being a 32nd....

,-.
___,---.__ /'|`\ __,---,___
,-' \` `-.____,-' | `-.____,-' // `-.
,' | ~'\ /`~ | `.
/ ___// `. ,' , , \___ \
| ,-' `-.__ _ | , __,-' `-. |
| / /\_ ` . | , _/\ \ |
\ | \ \`-.___ \ | / ___,-'/ / | /
\ \ | `._ `\\ | //' _,' | / /
`-.\ /' _ `---'' , . ``---' _ `\ /,-'
`` / \ ,='/ \`=. / \ ''
|__ /|\_,--.,-.--,--._/|\ __|
/ `./ \\`\ | | | /,//' \,' \
/ / ||--+--|--+-/-| \ \
| | /'\_\_\ | /_/_/`\ | |
\ \__, \_ `~' _/ .__/ /
`-._,-' `-._______,-' `-._,-'

Now bow to the masonic god Baphomet or the man standing behind you in the black suit will sexually violate you...

On a serious note, I said I was gonna stop replying to this thread, but when I get comedians like you replying I have no choice but to entertain your stupidity.... I'm pretty sure the MODS will slap a T&C violation stamp on this any moment now.... Can we closed this damn thing now.... I said I will make a new thread when I recieve more information....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

,-.
,' | ~'\ /`~ | `.
/ ___// `. ,' , , \___ \
| / /\_ ` . | , _/\ \ |
`` / \ ,='/ \`=. / \ ''
/ / ||--+--|--+-/-| \ \
\ \__, \_ `~' _/ .__/ /

Smoking the crack pipe again? Lay off until you can manage to do some art work that everyone can understand.

:shk:

What happened to you OWO BS?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

,-.
,' | ~'\ /`~ | `.
/ ___// `. ,' , , \___ \
| / /\_ ` . | , _/\ \ |
`` / \ ,='/ \`=. / \ ''
/ / ||--+--|--+-/-| \ \
\ \__, \_ `~' _/ .__/ /

Smoking the crack pipe again? Lay off until you can manage to do some art work that everyone can understand.

:shk:

What happened to you OWO BS?

HA!! I just saw that, well it looked good before I hit post...
Anyway, crack kills... You should know that better than anyone... Right?
See that little description under my screen name? It was meant just for you personally.... Only you...
By the way, your mother told me to tell you hi

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

HA!! I just saw that, well it looked good before I hit post...
Anyway, crack kills... You should know that better than anyone... Right?
See that little description under my screen name? It was meant just for you personally.... Only you...
By the way, your mother told me to tell you hi

Well, you are stating that “YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!” in your avatar banner and then state: “It was meant just for you personally.”

What a strange conundrum you have yourself in. You are referring to “people,” which is plural, not singular. How many people do I make up?

You attribute me too much power with your 3rd grade answer and mentality. From what I have gathered about masons, they would never attribute themselves to speaking to others in that fashion.
Does it bother me that you would speak of my mother as you did? No, because I see the source of who you are and what you are.

Again, I ask the question of your OWO original post... what happened with it?

BTW – your post is completely off topic.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Here's my proof your not....

(_!_)====================================D

Knob.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Dear SirKnightE I'd like to know what you thought of your "fellow" mason boondocks attack and threats against you ?
I thought you guys were brotherly ? I guess that all goes out the window if you reveal any mega secrets right ?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Here's my proof your not....

(_!_)====================================D

Knob.

(_!_)=============================================D

HA!!! Mines Bigger, lol

You people take life to serious, thats really why most of you make me sick

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Dear SirKnightE I'd like to know what you thought of your "fellow" mason boondocks attack and threats against you ?
I thought you guys were brotherly ? I guess that all goes out the window if you reveal any mega secrets right ?

I honestly dont even know which reply you're referring to. Typically if its another member claiming to be a mason making attacks and threats against me I try my best to ignore them. I usually only make stupid responses to those "anti-mason" talking trash just for entertainment purposes. I can be a huge childish d!ck when I want to. Only because I really dont take most of you serious, except those that ask valid questions or make decent opinions with out all the negative sh!t. When most members respond to me negatively I have a bad tendency to reply back with something just as insulting only to make them more angrier.
I know how most masons think. Especially the ones that are not very knowledgeable in this craft, but have a stick up there anus. All they know is what they are told according to a ritual. When the day comes they decide to venture outside their jurisdiction, they will learn that mason is more than just hand shakes and secrets.
But me personally, I will always remain young at heart... And I will always talk a lot of sh!t, that's just my nature as a man. Like I said before, I was a man well before I became a masons.
My creator is always first in my life. Then my family, then you human beings, then myself, and finally the "craft".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
So, I sat here and debated whether should I even bother to write this thread. I might end up getting banned from my organization if ever anyone figured out my true identity. But anyway here's the spill:
Everyone who reads my post know that I defend my craft, freemasonry with all my heart. I was made a 32nd degree mason, Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret, Nov 4 2004, I was dubbed a Knight (hence the screen-name SirKnightE) in the Magnanimous Order of Knights Templar Nov 16th 2005. I will never forget those dates because thats when I thought I realized there really isn't much hype to all the secrecy of masonry. I still wanted more. None of the stories I'd heard were true, there were no super powers. When I got pulled over I tickets, when I went to court for the tickets I was convicted. No one knows or cares about this extinct organization anymore.
But yesterday I received a small bit of interesting information, from a credible source. The past master of my lodge in Germany and i were close friends. We became knights together, and also became princes together. most of the degree work in masonry we went through together. So we were fairly close, and I know he wouldn't lie to me. My past master friend was until recently deployed to Iraq, serving as a 1st Sgt over a company in the Army.
He was actually allowed to leave Iraq my order of the BN Commander to return stateside, and head to Washington to receive his 33rd degree of masonry.
He recently completed the requirements to become a full 33rd. Not just honorary like most 33rd degree masons receive.
The information he told me, is not elaborate, nor detailed, but I wanted to share this with all 32nd degree masons and below on ATS, also to the non-masons who are reading this, whether you are for us or against us.
He told me to be prepared. Be ready, because soon there will be a calling of all masons of all affiliations. All will be called on one accord. He mentioned one world order. Like I said, he did not give me alot of detail, but told me he will be in touch with more information when this "thing" unfolds.
You might be asking why would I post this. Well despite what most may believe, just because I'm a mason doesn't mean I'm any different from any one else. If I have information that could help some one I'm gonna share.
I'm not what most theorist consider "elite", I simply chose to join a fraternity like most soldiers did who were station in Germany. I lived a normal life and I still do. So if some sh!t is about to go down, the more that are prepared, the better. I am a full believer in positive and negative energy, what ever the mind can believe and conceive the mind can achieve. So i'm staying optimistic. Everyone seems to fear NWO. I personally choose not to fear anything. When he told me this info I did not feel he meant anything negative will happen at all. I know he is a god fearing man, so I dont think he is part of the evil elite.
So this is a heads up to all of my brothers of this illustrious craft.
The time seems to be near, If I hear anything I will let you know, hopefully if you all hear anything let us all know.
I hope I dont sound like these typical ATS posters with these crazy ramblings
Anyway.... Beer time

First off, I don't see why you would take the risk you claim you are taking over useless information.

We're at the point where we should all know by now that something big is going to go down and it will be for the NWO.

The only thing I can see is WW3, as how hitler and all the great leaders tried to dominate the world. How else can you besides a world war in this day and age?

So instead of point out that the NWO is going to happen soon, we're better off trying to figure out when this world war is going to be set off...

My initial impression were you're BS with your story...still is.

from your post...

"I am a full believer in positive and negative energy, what ever the mind can believe and conceive the mind can achieve."

Yeah, like your post...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join