It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

i have been following a few of the ideas that the united nations have proposed recently, and most of it is luacris. It seems as if alot of what they are up to has an underlying pourpose. Such as the new airport they built in colorado, with all that extra storage space and the statue of the new airport comission. And the fact that alot of important people have been buying up property around the area under an alias is even stranger. another thing that im concerned about is the gun bans going up in alot of countries. They arent just bans though they are taking away there weapons. It makes you wonder what they are doing with all that gun power. There are alot of rumors that the exrta weapons will be used for a global army for the untied nations. i really doubt that could actually happen but some stuff on the news and in the papers has gotten my attention. if they do call together the masons that could be serious.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by network dude
A 21 year old will be initiated into my lodge in a few weeks. If he studies well,and isn't afraid to work hard, he can become a master mason in 6 months or less. If he does that, he may still be able to attend the Scottish Rite Reunion this fall. That would mean that a 21 year old would be a 32nd degree mason before years end. It's not a difficult process.

I am a bit concerned at how SirKnightE thinks one attains the 33rd degree. You do not have to spend money to get it. You cannot buy it. You cannot ask for it. You cannot get it any other way than giving your heart to others. Spending time trying to do the things we as masons, do to help our brothers and our communities. All this is the Scottish Rite. I cannot speak for the York Rite, but a few others here can.

I agree, but others know as well as I do this craft is not the same as it used to be. It honestly seems these days the grand body is more concerned about quantity over quality. I have not totally lost faith on this craft, but alot of members I see join today, can not even walk the stair case before they are raised. Now they have the new rule you dont have to be 32nd or a knight anymore to recieve your shrine degree. I know several states that incorporate that 1 day mason bullcrap. I seen where they have weekend workshops where you can go from o degree to 32nd, to shrine in a couple of days. Like I said if you have the money and the connects, anyone can become a mason, or 32nd even 33rd. But it nolonger means anything these days to anyone.
It took me 5 years to elevate to 32nd, then another year before I was knighted, I spent an entire year alone just as a F.C. You dont see this anymore, this is why I tend to act how I act about masonry today.
edit on 11-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

If it takes some one a WHOLE YEAR to make their FC they either have learning issues or are so lazy as to be lucky to still breathe.

My FC took about 3 weeks study after work 5 days a week for about 2 hrs a day with the brother that taught me my work. I had 1 prompt during the entire oration. FC is the EASIEST ONE! My MM was done in 30 days (dont know what the crap they were thinking. My teacher was a bit pissed as well.) I did it but it wasnt very pretty.

You have holes in your story. I"m not going to feed you ammo on why I smell BS. If we were face to face I could easily decide without a doubt. If you somehow "passed" my interogation, I would have to ask you "What the crap were you on about"?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I understand fully the well is very deep when it comes to this matter. I was only interjecting a light spread instead of the whole butter of the matter. I do agree whole heartedly with what you have posted. I am merely in a state of NASCAR my friend. DO NOT DISREGARD Q'S as being apart of the light half of euphoria. Prince hall is not to far from that stable of the masons my friend.
edit on 12-2-2011 by WOWITSNOW because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by WOWITSNOW because: correct expression in a certain is needed. I am fond of the correct grammer that is needed to express this

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo, your posts are very lucrative to my knowledge of certain things. I would like to take a MR. HUDSON stance on this one.
www.thedoggstar.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I went inside the rabbits hole 2 weeks ago,and sat down and listened to your lil rambling friends talking about a separate faction within the masonary, that was found out about a year ago.
Is that true?
also,you mention 'Germany'
i cant go into the rabbits hole over water,so i dont know much about that..only that germany in my knowlegede are the.....
nwo huh ?
can i ask you a question,are you the one on the dollar bill,or the ocean or area51.
Its only 3 that i know about that would know this info,you did mention germany.

never heared germany before ?

hey immortaal,he mentioned germany.
yea,wow,like im supper duper stoked
yea ...like really cool,wow
yea ,germany,wow,im so excited
OOOk,and WHAT THE HELL DOES GERMNAY HAVE TO DO WITH ANY THING.
?
?
?
i was going along with them,the hell if i no.

I found out along time ago,that the NWO thing is nothing with out Germany,infact,it was also said info with out germany on it is well deserved not to be believe.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WOWITSNOW

I understand your post completely. Be careful in your dealings before coming to the finish line.

I guess the reason I said that is because I thought it would be the lesser of two evils... I haven't completely researched the Q's... google is my friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I don't think i will ever reach the finish line my friend because the quest for knowledge is indefinate. I would be a third gen mason if i decided to (FROM WHAT I KNOW FROM RESEARCH THROUGH MY FAMILY TREE) but like most GEN X children i rejected my force fed life and decided to chose a different course. In my search to make myself a better man by myself i became my father. This lead to a major fall out with my father. I am secure in my dealings with people. I have been on this site for many years and have not decided to lend my contradiction or forethought to most of the posting's on here till now.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Your thoughts and perceptions on matters is greatly appreciated. We need more insight into a world that is shadow.

A fellow gen x'er huh?

I really hope this thread is a false flag... in the most humble way. I do not want to see the chaos that will consume the lands because of a select few in power and the minions that will follow blindly.

Would the Masons in power follow their leaders orders to inflict harm upon others?

As I have stated previously in this thread - the golden apple of discord will roll upon the land, the masses will awaken and revolt against a planned new order. Perhaps that is their plan... domination through extermination.

People need to tread very carefully in these coming days.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Harumph.
I'm getting a lot more interesting off-topic info from everyone else but the OP!

"Something's gonna happen..."

What exactly?

Haven't we heard this a billion times before? Hasn't the end of the world, or the coming of Christ, or the millennium being predicted over and over? Hasn't the world been ending since it started?

Now that we have white rappers and black Presidents, the Mayan 2012 doomsday looming, and unrest in Egypt, isn't telling us "something's gonna happen" sort of like spitting into the ocean?

Sure, if anyone could topple and create governments it would be the Masons.
But what exactly is going to happen? A New World Order?
And what would be so bad about a New World Order?
Is the one we have so great? Why shouldn't a planet have a global perspective?

And don't give me that HAARP-induced, bird-dropping, ELF electromagnetic manipulation--
if we really and truly were mind-controlled robots....we wouldn't care that we were mind-controlled robots.

Was the OP's friend simply testing the OP to see if he can keep a secret?

Is this thread, along with the abnormally large amount of UFO/alien movies scheduled for release this summer, the Jerusalem orb kerfuffle, the shutting down of fringe sites (end returns), and the general unrest in the world, another part of our grooming for a faked extraterrestrial landing to gather the people of earth under a new god/pharaoh/king/secret chief paradigm?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WOWITSNOW
reply to post by undo

undo, your posts are very lucrative to my knowledge of certain things. I would like to take a MR. HUDSON stance on this one.
www.thedoggstar.com...

reading it. so sirius? what about sirius?
hmmmmmmmmm........what about anubis?
wanna see something strange ? very old, egyptian star chart

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/48d7db0e25eb8203.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Much do respect and i am not at any point in my conversation's with you in dispute with you at all, let me get that out of the way. You are well informed in your research of egyptian culture which has laid itself infront of our culture at this time. flip that picture upside down and what do you see?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Much do respect and i am not at any point in my conversation's with you in dispute with you at all, let me get that out of the way. You are well informed in your research of egyptian culture which has laid itself infront of our culture at this time. flip that picture upside down and what do you see?

lol an upside down picture.

the pic is from a cemetary at abydos i do believe. abydos was nimrod's timeframe.
anyway, it's a seal impression that two different artists try to depict, in four different versions. the one that's almost totally obscured in the upper right hand corner, look at the door and compare it to the other doors. i don't think it's a door. i don't think the other doors are meant to depict a door. see how they are nested?
so the seated figure (pharaoh?) is pointing to what? that a planet or a star?

edit on 13-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i did not say it was an upside picture. My comment was turn that picture upside down and what do you see? I know what it is right side up.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

i did not say it was an upside picture. My comment was turn that picture upside down and what do you see? I know what it is right side up.

cool. what is it? that's what i've been asking ya.
do you know? what star or planet he's pointing to ?
what did you say your opinion was about sirius and anubis?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The effect of the most important culture of man on a whole in religion, sect, and creed. Soloman's temple, religion and any base of science is built on previous knowledge

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
When I turned the picture just given upside down I saw a chalice and then I searched for something and got this:

exodus2006.com...

The Holy Grail - Chalice or Manna Machine?
by Dr. Johannes Fiebag and Peter Fiebag
Translated from the German by George T. Sassoon

The Kabbalah, a body of Jewish traditional knowledge, was kept secret until the 13th Century AD, it s content was regarded from the magical-mystical point of view particularly so with respect to the Ancient of Days. This was considered to be a Jewish demi-god until in 1978 two English engineers, George Sassoon and Rodney Dale, concluded that the description of the Ancient of Days in the Zohar, one of the books of the Kabbalah, was not of an ominous god-figure, but rather a machine...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

50 percent there. RELGION but as the candle burn's the world turns!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I see Marshmallow peeps, a baboon, Scooby Doo, and some dude doing something that is probably totally innocent, but my interpretation tells me I have a dirty mind. Oh, and something that looks like an upside down menorah. Sigh. I guess the great secrets of the world are safe from me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacegod
Harumph.
I'm getting a lot more interesting off-topic info from everyone else but the OP!

"Something's gonna happen..."

What exactly?

Haven't we heard this a billion times before? Hasn't the end of the world, or the coming of Christ, or the millennium being predicted over and over? Hasn't the world been ending since it started?

Now that we have white rappers and black Presidents, the Mayan 2012 doomsday looming, and unrest in Egypt, isn't telling us "something's gonna happen" sort of like spitting into the ocean?

Sure, if anyone could topple and create governments it would be the Masons.
But what exactly is going to happen? A New World Order?
And what would be so bad about a New World Order?
Is the one we have so great? Why shouldn't a planet have a global perspective?

And don't give me that HAARP-induced, bird-dropping, ELF electromagnetic manipulation--
if we really and truly were mind-controlled robots....we wouldn't care that we were mind-controlled robots.

Was the OP's friend simply testing the OP to see if he can keep a secret?

Is this thread, along with the abnormally large amount of UFO/alien movies scheduled for release this summer, the Jerusalem orb kerfuffle, the shutting down of fringe sites (end returns), and the general unrest in the world, another part of our grooming for a faked extraterrestrial landing to gather the people of earth under a new god/pharaoh/king/secret chief paradigm?

What's wrong with a new world order well the fact it would be run like a dictatorship most people who know about thre new world order are very much aware of there plans if they get it, however your spot on in that we do care that were mind controled the fact that the people who have been experimented on with direct energy weapons have banded together in various ways to expose this is evidence of this....

edit on 13-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well, I thought it would be 'seen' by now - I see what you are talking about... noticed it last night.

If you turn the picture upside down there is an object or drawing that resembles a menorah.
edit on 2/13/2011 by kroms33 because: boldening

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join